DEATH BATTLE Episode & Opponent Speculation Thread

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Head for the Garden of Madness!
Head for the Garden of Madness!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:08 pm
TMaakkonen wrote:
Spoiler
Oh boy a character used for third time! Ow your edges everyone. Actually don’t, there are no decent matchups left for him. Thankfully. I hope. Kill la Kill girl shouldn’t count.

Anyway, I really really don’t like this matchup… In one of the casts they did community DB for this matchup. Because of the twitter answers they were given, they actually were split on how would this go. So they probably thought it would be more even than it really is…

Wait....
Spoiler
Which Kill la Kill girl? Because the closest I can think of to being similar to Batman is Satsuki and she not be fighting Batman in the first place. There are plenty of better opponents for really all of the KLK cast.

JasonVsMadea wrote:To be honest, I would've been okay with Thor showing up a third time because the vikings were all about dying an awesome death in battle so they could train in the afterlife to slay monsters in the apocalypse. It would have been appropriate.
Spoiler
However, Batman is probably the most popular superhero in the world, so I really should have seen this coming.

Spoiler
I'd rather have at least one season w/o a returning character. There's still so many match ups that get heavily requested that they should tackle before reusing characters again. EX: I'm still waiting on Jon Talbain vs. Sabrewulf, a fight they should've done as early as Season 2. Really if they're going to do match ups with returning characters, they could at least use someone that hasn't had a second chance yet. I'd personally go for Captain America vs. Guile and Ryu vs. Jin Kazama.
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:57 pm
Spoiler
There are plenty of opponents for Batman...but it's still fucking boring to have him keep showing up like they do with BitS. If they try and use Batman again like they have, it should be immediately disliked so hard that the video gets taken off of youtube. If you're going to shoehorn in another DC character, use Robin for fucks sake. It's close enough to Batman and there's quite a few Robins with some who became Nightwing and Jason who became Red Hood.
Unlimited Blade Works

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:20 am
Falcovsleon20 wrote:
TMaakkonen wrote:
Spoiler
Oh boy a character used for third time! Ow your edges everyone. Actually don’t, there are no decent matchups left for him. Thankfully. I hope. Kill la Kill girl shouldn’t count.

Anyway, I really really don’t like this matchup… In one of the casts they did community DB for this matchup. Because of the twitter answers they were given, they actually were split on how would this go. So they probably thought it would be more even than it really is…

Wait....
Spoiler
Which Kill la Kill girl? Because the closest I can think of to being similar to Batman is Satsuki and she not be fighting Batman in the first place. There are plenty of better opponents for really all of the KLK cast.

Spoiler
Umm, I was joking that if Batman can appear 3 times, then Shadow the Hedgehog could appear 3 times. Hence “ow your edges” lol.

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:54 pm
Spoiler
So who actually wins? I've heard a mixed view.
"Fun is an illusion that distracts you from what is real.

Pain and suffering." ~ Shadowofadoubt 2016

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:57 pm
Foxthefox1000 wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
I’ve heard it as either being close or a stomp for Black Panther, so probably BP.
You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:00 pm
Foxthefox1000 wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
BP gets a very solid win. Stat trinity on his favor, and the guy matches Batman's tactical skill pretty well.
And from what I know he is a better (or worse but for a slim margin) fighter too.
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:56 pm
justtemporaryyet wrote:And the season premiere is...
Spoiler
Batman vs Black Panther

Spoiler
Spoiler
When no one pays attention to your shitposts but you carry on anyway

Spoiler

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:40 pm
Here’s a few hints for upcoming fights (from the wiki).
Ultraguy said this on the g1 discord server https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dea ... 0116230828
And here’s Bio https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dea ... 0116230828
Apparently for the second hint it might be an anime vs anime fight and it isn’t Black Cat vs Catwoman (not sure about these though.
Sorry for the small pics btw.
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:30 pm
justtemporaryyet wrote:Here’s a few hints for upcoming fights (from the wiki).
Ultraguy said this on the g1 discord server https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dea ... 0116230828
And here’s Bio https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dea ... 0116230828
Apparently for the second hint it might be an anime vs anime fight and it isn’t Black Cat vs Catwoman (not sure about these though.
Sorry for the small pics btw.

Noel vs Aegis b because Yoshi?
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!