Most brutal/painful Death Battle finisher?

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:03 pm
AnimatedGamer wrote:Pikachu's death came out of left field, and literally stopped the fight in its tracks.

Seriously, you wouldn't believe how happy I was when I heard Pikachu got robbed. (Well, in the sense that he beats Blanka, not the fact itself.)

I thought it was weird that they specified that it was ashes Pikachu but then went with in-game max stats as if those are in any way useable in cross universe fights instead of using any feats from the anime.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:19 pm
12cheeper wrote:
AnimatedGamer wrote:Pikachu's death came out of left field, and literally stopped the fight in its tracks.

Seriously, you wouldn't believe how happy I was when I heard Pikachu got robbed. (Well, in the sense that he beats Blanka, not the fact itself.)

I thought it was weird that they specified that it was ashes Pikachu but then went with in-game max stats as if those are in any way useable in cross universe fights instead of using any feats from the anime.

Wait really?
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:28 pm
Super Smash 94 wrote:
12cheeper wrote:

Wait really?

Yeah pretty much that Pikachu is a glass cannon and brought up EVs which they used to give him in-game stats assuming that Pikachu is level 100.That and giving Blanks pokemon type weaknesses and resistances.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:44 pm
12cheeper wrote:Yeah pretty much that Pikachu is a glass cannon and brought up EVs which they used to give him in-game stats assuming that Pikachu is level 100.That and giving Blanks pokemon type weaknesses and resistances.

They really went heavy on the game stats.

Also to keep this on topic. I'd say Zelda and Kratos had it less painful than others. Sure Zelda had her skull shattered and Kratos was stabbed through the face. But it was probably an instant death for both.

Unlike say the pincushioned Bayonetta or Red getting his legs broken before getting incinerated into ashes.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:05 am
Yeah, Bayonetta was still able to scream AFTER getting used as a pincushion, so her death might be the most painful.
I drew Ristar
Spoiler
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:07 pm
I actually never understood Charizard's first death. Considering Blastoise's cannons can cut through steel, wouldn't he just decapitate him?
When DICE hasn't fixed your glitch in a month.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:04 pm
Is it safe to say Hulk's death is one of the most brutal and gruesome in the series if not the number one?
Spoiler
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:28 pm
Ivan_El_Conquistador wrote:Is it safe to say Hulk's death is one of the most brutal and gruesome in the series if not the number one?

I'd say Hulk's death would be on par with Bayo's.
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:34 pm
Probably more painful.

Same basic impalation, but it was slower, more drawn out, and got his head used like a speedbag after, while still alive.

Bayo went pop not long after Dante penetrated her.
Steeling that shovel.
Spoiler
risinguppercut wrote:Is Abrams secretly a cute girl? IS EVERYONE OTHER THAN ME SECRETLY A CUTE GIRL?!

HomestuckLover wrote:Shad the greatest of waifus

Meddadius wrote:ShagMorgen
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:42 pm
ShadMorgen wrote:Probably more painful.

Same basic impalation, but it was slower, more drawn out, and got his head used like a speedbag after, while still alive.

Bayo went pop not long after Dante penetrated her.

Oh yeah I forgot about that.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!