Most brutal/painful Death Battle finisher?

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:01 pm
I didn't exactly see a thread for this, but yeah, ^title.
When DICE hasn't fixed your glitch in a month.
The Power of a God is now your Secret Tool
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:06 pm
I say it comes down to Charizard and Gaara. I mean ouch man. To be bloated up with water until you explode and being crushed alive inside your own armor. That's gotta count as brutal/painful especially when they were still alive while these were happening.
Spoiler

Good luck out there Bobobo. You're our only last and final hope of surpassing Superman in Death Battle.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:12 pm
Cammy's was a little overdone.
Knowing you will never return to show them all your true power.
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:14 pm
Ivy's is the most humiliating. You spend all that time in your life working towards a hot bod, but you die as a frog.

Bayonetta's I consider the most brutal, getting stabbed multiple times, blown up, then to top it off, she got dragged to hell.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:20 pm
DeathBattleMike wrote:I say it comes down to Charizard and Gaara. I mean ouch man. To be bloated up with water until you explode and being crushed alive inside your own armor. That's gotta count as brutal/painful especially when they were still alive while these were happening.
Gaara wasn't too bad imo, he got killed off screen and technically should've won. Really, I think Pokemon in general get the shit end of the stick in terms of finishers (Pikachu getting blended, Venusaur being burned alive, Charizard becoming a fetish kill and getting vaporized, and Lucario getting decapitated via punching).
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:22 pm
I'd say Beast. I mean, dragged through asphalt (imagine the wounds in his back), then slashed multiple times and in the end, eviscerated and torn in half.
Pretty painful and violent if you ask me.
Spoiler
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:23 pm
Gontron wrote:Gaara wasn't too bad imo, he got killed off screen and technically should've won. Really, I think Pokemon in general get the shit end of the stick in terms of finishers (Pikachu getting blended, Venusaur being burned alive, Charizard becoming a fetish kill and getting vaporized, and Lucario getting decapitated via punching).

Off-screen or not, he still had to endure that pain while still alive until being crushed inside his own armor.
Spoiler

Good luck out there Bobobo. You're our only last and final hope of surpassing Superman in Death Battle.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:25 pm
Captain America's death made me cringe. Hanging always gets me unsteady in media.

Venusaur being burned alive and Cammy getting ripped in half were pretty bad too. Mainly because of the attention to detail when animated. Their faces and noises made the impact even greater.
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:31 pm
Defectminus wrote:Captain America's death made me cringe. Hanging always gets me unsteady in media.
To be honest I shocked by how lame it was. It just seemed like a quick excuse to get the Batman fans on board after Spiderman vs. Batman.
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:38 pm
1. Bayonetta
2. Wolverine
3. Sam
4. Ryu Hayabusa
5. Deathstroke
"It's not that I don't like it or that I hate it, it's that I don't like it and I hate it."

Next

Return to DEATH BATTLE!