Most brutal/painful Death Battle finisher?

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:37 pm
As with all the brutal and painful finishers in Death Battle history, I would have to say in my own opinion Charizard (in Pokemon VS Digimon) and The Hulk are the two that got the most brutal deaths in the series and heck I was rooting for Agumon and Doomsday.
I hope Noel VS Aigis will be in Season 5 and hopefully it'll be for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle's release in 2018.
Spoiler
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:27 pm
Sorry for bringing this topic back, but given how there have been new episodes, perhaps we have to talk about the fatalities which have appeared in the last episodes but haven't been talked about.
Spoiler
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:01 am
Ivan_El_Conquistador wrote:Sorry for bringing this topic back, but given how there have been new episodes, perhaps we have to talk about the fatalities which have appeared in the last episodes but haven't been talked about.

Probably Nathan Drake or Shovel Knight this season. Saddest death was McGruff.
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:33 pm
I have two.

Shredder vs Silver Samurai.
After relentless beating Silver Samurai in his Super form and tearing off his arm Shred-head impales Silvers head with his own katana (one could argue that didn't instantly kill him since it could have been like Phineas Gage and left him barely alive) Shredder then karate chops his head off and crushes it between his hand like damn peach.
"Playtime is over!"

Hercule Vs Dan.
While played for a more comedic effect it is perhaps the most terrifying death of the whole series, the fact you know that something is going destroy you from the inside out and theirs nothing you can do about it as your body is about to burst,
SEPH DOG
PLEASE DON'T GO
CLOUD NEEDS YOU
SEPHIROTH!

Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:52 am
I dunno about brutal, but there's no doubt that Ichigo's death was painful. First off, there's the agonizing pain that comes after actually USING Mugetsu (Which is followed shortly thereafter by loss of consciousness. In the Bleach Manga, this resulted in Ichigo going into a month-long coma), then add onto that a gigantic vortex of wind tearing you apart on a celluar level courtesy of not one but two Rasenshurikens, and then finally getting disintegrated by a Tailed Beast Bomb. All without losing consciousness (hence why Ichigo is able to curse out Naruto as he dies). When you think about it, Ichigo must've been suffering in those final few moments... a lot.
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:33 pm
Yeah, there's been some brutal deaths this season for sure.

I liked the Balrog/T.J. Combo death, as TJ broke Balrog's arm, and literally knocked his head off. Hilarious.

Also Scrooge using Shovel Knight's weapon against him was classic.

And definitely Shredder/Silver Samurai, "Play time, is, over!"
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:01 pm
Neosonic97 wrote:I dunno about brutal, but there's no doubt that Ichigo's death was painful. First off, there's the agonizing pain that comes after actually USING Mugetsu (Which is followed shortly thereafter by loss of consciousness. In the Bleach Manga, this resulted in Ichigo going into a month-long coma), then add onto that a gigantic vortex of wind tearing you apart on a celluar level courtesy of not one but two Rasenshurikens, and then finally getting disintegrated by a Tailed Beast Bomb. All without losing consciousness (hence why Ichigo is able to curse out Naruto as he dies). When you think about it, Ichigo must've been suffering in those final few moments... a lot.

Realistically,a regular teenage boy getting hit with that much energy would've not only been completely atomized but the quarks and gluons holding all of his atoms together would've been ripped apart almost instantly.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:25 pm
Ace getting every layer of his body burnt to ash left the biggest impact on me. It would have been mercifully quick if it happened all at once, but you just know he felt overwhelming agony in those last seconds of his life.

I also feel Bane getting stabbed dozens of times from the inside, slammed into a wall, and getting his brain pulled out was more of the underrated kills of the season in terms of nastiness.
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!