DEATH BATTLE Discussion: Flash VS Quicksilver

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Who do you think will win?

Poll ended at Sun May 15, 2016 6:32 am

The Flash
71
93%
Quicksilver
4
5%
DRAW
1
1%
 
Total votes : 76

User avatar
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
Posts: 2545
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:38 am
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:16 am
MalcolmBelmontS wrote:
At the end of the day, whoever was involved with putting together the script and visuals, failed, which is what I originally mentioned... so yeah."



He has a small smidgen of a point but
Spoiler
Image


I don't see what the issue with that is in particular. They made it pretty clear they were using comic Flash for the fight (Who's WAY faster than CW Flash). There wasn't really any comic visual aid of Barry's dad dying (it was likely an off panel deal), and as for the show, well...
Spoiler
he died after the Death Battle got released to the public, and that wasn't in prison.

Plus I don't see the visual contradicting it too much because his dad's still in freakin prison, plus it's a REALLY minor thing to nitpick about. If he/she did such a bad job, then why is this guy only referring to one part they screwed up?
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5586
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:56 pm
Location: Chilling in Hell,feeding off Saitama Fanboy Tears
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:55 am
Spoiler
Image

Barry Allen in the Season 2 CW Flash Finale
Image
Don't Mess with Goro Majima
User avatar
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Posts: 1869
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:20 pm
Location: In my house, impatiently waiting for season 4 of Hell Girl
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:27 am
MalcolmBelmontS wrote:
Spoiler
Image

Barry Allen in the Season 2 CW Flash Finale


Spoiler
I still can't believe that CW Flash has a possibly Multiversal/Infinite Multiversal machine.

Did CW just possibly create a device that could possibly solo 95% of fiction? Jesus.
Image
User avatar
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
Posts: 2678
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:29 am
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:01 am
The visuals used have no baring on the fight or the research. They're just so that they aren't just showing static comic book panels for the previews and tale of the tape segments.
"Versus Debating is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come. "
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4149
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:13 am
Location: Standing here, I realise...
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:45 am
Winnosh wrote:The visuals used have no baring on the fight or the research. They're just so that they aren't just showing static comic book panels for the previews and tale of the tape segments.

I see what you did here.
Image
Fuck reasons! It's Fighting Spirit!
User avatar
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
Posts: 2678
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:29 am
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:15 am
Toratorn wrote:
Winnosh wrote:The visuals used have no baring on the fight or the research. They're just so that they aren't just showing static comic book panels for the previews and tale of the tape segments.

I see what you did here.



Yes yes, it was very funny and done on purpose :? ... What was it again?
"Versus Debating is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come. "
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4149
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:13 am
Location: Standing here, I realise...
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 11:00 am
Winnosh wrote:
Toratorn wrote:
Winnosh wrote:The visuals used have no baring on the fight or the research. They're just so that they aren't just showing static comic book panels for the previews and tale of the tape segments.

I see what you did here.



Yes yes, it was very funny and done on purpose :? ... What was it again?

Barry. Barring.
Image
Fuck reasons! It's Fighting Spirit!
User avatar
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Posts: 1022
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:01 pm
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:39 pm
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi5vPgU6Jfo[/youtube]
Just in case anyone wants to see another reaction.
Image
When you learn you're going to have to fight Ace.
User avatar
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:48 pm
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:35 pm
thebrawlbro wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi5vPgU6Jfo[/youtube]
Just in case anyone wants to see another reaction.


Well they aren't the BEST DB reactors around, but I'll take what I can get to fill the void that Max'll leave after Joker vs Sweet Tooth
That Dumbass with an Opinion

Image

I was having a very strange night
User avatar
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:13 pm
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:53 pm
This is the only Death Battle where math is acceptable.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Greedow and 6 guests