Unofficial DB Match-up Discussion/Brainstorm Thread 3.0

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:27 am
PineappleGuy Carmine wrote:Looking him up, he seems to be a guy that fused with an alien named Omega-Xis to become Megaman. If I wasn't sure they'd be outclassed, I'd say black suited Spiderman or Venom, all I know about his stats is what Vs Battle Wiki said, which isn't very reliable. If either of the symbiote hosts are to weak, try Firestorm or something.

What're Firestorm's stats? Because unless Firestorm is Planet-level he just plain doesn't stand a chance against Geo. I actually posted feats about him in the Death Battle feats thread (Namely the fact that in the first game the final boss is a planet-destroying mech and Geo takes it down pretty much single-handedly). There's also a bit of a difference between the Venom Symbiote and Omega-Xis, namely the fact that in Omega-Xis' case, Geo performing the EM Wave Change (That's what their transformation is called, based on the fact that as Mega Man, Geo is made of EM waves, and Omega-Xis is likewise made of EM waves) is entirely voluntary, and the two act in conjunction (Despite the fact that the two are fused, Omega-Xis can in fact communicate to others while fused with Geo. In the first two games it would be as Geo's right arm [which also served as his Mega Buster], and in the third it would be via materializing next to Geo via Hunter-VG Technology [of course, Geo chooses when Omega-Xis is able to be materialized]). In this case I wouldn't say VS Battles is too far off the mark for Geo's power.

Greedow wrote:wait...that isn't megaman.EXE? :|

THIS is Megaman.EXE:
He's also known as Hub Hikari. Because turning one of your sons into a completely virtual being to preserve their soul is apparently hardcore (Although to be fair Megaman.EXE has saved the world on six or so occasions and actually defeated Geo canonically [although Geo probably wasn't going all out to avoid deleting any Navis, let he screw up the timeline worse than Clockman tried to]).
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:13 am
Neosonic97 wrote:
PineappleGuy Carmine wrote:Looking him up, he seems to be a guy that fused with an alien named Omega-Xis to become Megaman. If I wasn't sure they'd be outclassed, I'd say black suited Spiderman or Venom, all I know about his stats is what Vs Battle Wiki said, which isn't very reliable. If either of the symbiote hosts are to weak, try Firestorm or something.

What're Firestorm's stats? Because unless Firestorm is Planet-level he just plain doesn't stand a chance against Geo. I actually posted feats about him in the Death Battle feats thread (Namely the fact that in the first game the final boss is a planet-destroying mech and Geo takes it down pretty much single-handedly). There's also a bit of a difference between the Venom Symbiote and Omega-Xis, namely the fact that in Omega-Xis' case, Geo performing the EM Wave Change (That's what their transformation is called, based on the fact that as Mega Man, Geo is made of EM waves, and Omega-Xis is likewise made of EM waves) is entirely voluntary, and the two act in conjunction (Despite the fact that the two are fused, Omega-Xis can in fact communicate to others while fused with Geo. In the first two games it would be as Geo's right arm [which also served as his Mega Buster], and in the third it would be via materializing next to Geo via Hunter-VG Technology [of course, Geo chooses when Omega-Xis is able to be materialized]). In this case I wouldn't say VS Battles is too far off the mark for Geo's power.

One of Firestorm's best feats is being able to react to and redirect Darkseid's Omega Beams, this was an older comic however.
Frickin' fantastic.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:07 am
Firestorm got killed in "Cry for Justice" by getting stabbed in the chest. Appparently they made him just like Captain Atom and just had him explode from his energy bleeding out.
ImageImage
Fuck. Your. Face!"
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:16 am
DarthGeist wrote:Firestorm got killed in "Cry for Justice" by getting stabbed in the chest. Appparently they made him just like Captain Atom and just had him explode from his energy bleeding out.

He's at least a mid level Justice League member, he did beat Tornado Tyrant, who was giving the Justice League's heavy hitters like Wonder Woman and Green Lantern some trouble.
Frickin' fantastic.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:59 pm
DarthGeist wrote:Firestorm got killed in "Cry for Justice" by getting stabbed in the chest. Appparently they made him just like Captain Atom and just had him explode from his energy bleeding out.

Cry for Justice was a mess, with the villain Prometheus swerving wildly into the "Villain Sue" department while our heroes fell directly into the pit of "Too Dumb To Live".
Next time on Death Battle:

"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be cryin' all day."
- Father Alexander Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 08
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:52 pm
Darth is hardly an authority on comics.Dudes about as knowledgeable about them as Dragonballtards who thought that pre-super Goku soloed fiction.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:00 pm
I know this might matchup is a stomp but I want unworthy thor vs first half season 5 samurai jack
[youtube][/youtube]
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:13 pm
Now that Injustice 2 is out who thinks Supergirl should be up? Maybe fighting Carol Danvers or She-Hulk.
In a dream we can do, anything we want to...
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:24 pm
torru369 wrote:Now that Injustice 2 is out who thinks Supergirl should be up? Maybe fighting Carol Danvers or She-Hulk.

Supergirl should fight carol
She-Hulk should fight Power Girl
[youtube][/youtube]
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:51 pm
For Firestorm it all depends on which Firestorm you use. But yeah Any of them are powerhouses. Hell Brightest day states that Firestorm going all out, or losing control could restart the universe with another big bang. So yeah Firestorm is far far far higher than planet level.

Spoiler

Here's him transmuting the air around Superman into a Kryptonite Bubble. And the air around Zatana into an Antimagic field

Spoiler

There was a nuke going off and he simply changed the nuclear blast into something harmless.

Spoiler
"Versus Debating is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come. "
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!