*OFFICIAL DEATH BATTLE REQUEST THREAD 3.0* **Requests Only**

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

User avatar
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:48 pm
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:15 pm
M0bFanb0y1OO wrote:But Here's some Requests for Stands vs Personas-themed Death Battles:
Jean-Pierre Polnareff VS Mitsuru Kirijo(Reason: They're BOTH French-speaking Rapier-Wielding Allies to the Protagonist)
Akira Jurusu vs Giorno Giovanna(Reason: they are Both Leaders of Criminal Organizations, Giorno is the Leader of Passione, and Akira is the Leader of the Shadow Theives; P.S. Giorno will be PRE-Requiem, so He'll ONLY be Using Golden Experience to keep things fair)
Morgana vs Iggy(Reason: they are Both Black & White Animals, who have also have a Cats vs Dogs Dynamic included as well in this fight)
Diavolo vs Sho Minazuki(Reason: Both are multiple personality disordered killers)
Josuke Higashikata(From Part 4, NOT to be confused with GAPPY) VS Akihiko Sanada [Reason: they are BOTH known for healing. But they are also well known for using tactics, plans, calculations, and just straight up punching the (Dolphin Chirp) outta their opponents
Yoshikage Kira{From Part 4, NOT The Fusion componant of Gappy[Who is Fused with Yoshikage Kira from Part 8, and Josefumi Kujo(Who Actually looks MORE like Josuke from Part 4, than Gappy does)]} vs Tohru Adachi (Reason: Both these combatants are known to be somewhat modest and normal people, but underneath they are cold-hearted killers with secrets. Both secretly terrorizing sleepy countryside Japanese towns.)


I would prefer to see Giorno fight Alucard from Castlevania.
Image
Frickin' fantastic.
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5898
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:41 pm
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:38 pm
PineappleGuy Carmine wrote:
M0bFanb0y1OO wrote:But Here's some Requests for Stands vs Personas-themed Death Battles:
Jean-Pierre Polnareff VS Mitsuru Kirijo(Reason: They're BOTH French-speaking Rapier-Wielding Allies to the Protagonist)
Akira Jurusu vs Giorno Giovanna(Reason: they are Both Leaders of Criminal Organizations, Giorno is the Leader of Passione, and Akira is the Leader of the Shadow Theives; P.S. Giorno will be PRE-Requiem, so He'll ONLY be Using Golden Experience to keep things fair)
Morgana vs Iggy(Reason: they are Both Black & White Animals, who have also have a Cats vs Dogs Dynamic included as well in this fight)
Diavolo vs Sho Minazuki(Reason: Both are multiple personality disordered killers)
Josuke Higashikata(From Part 4, NOT to be confused with GAPPY) VS Akihiko Sanada [Reason: they are BOTH known for healing. But they are also well known for using tactics, plans, calculations, and just straight up punching the (Dolphin Chirp) outta their opponents
Yoshikage Kira{From Part 4, NOT The Fusion componant of Gappy[Who is Fused with Yoshikage Kira from Part 8, and Josefumi Kujo(Who Actually looks MORE like Josuke from Part 4, than Gappy does)]} vs Tohru Adachi (Reason: Both these combatants are known to be somewhat modest and normal people, but underneath they are cold-hearted killers with secrets. Both secretly terrorizing sleepy countryside Japanese towns.)


I would prefer to see Giorno fight Alucard from Castlevania.

Even ignoring how lopsided that is in Alucards favor what exactly is the theme here?
Image
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1353
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:47 am
Location: In Hyrule. There's so much shit to do...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:58 pm
12cheeper wrote:Even ignoring how lopsided that is in Alucards favor what exactly is the theme here?

lopsided in the other way.

the connection is sons of evil vampires that are good. I have nothing else...
Image
I would totally watch this poker match.
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5898
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:41 pm
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:25 pm
Greedow wrote:
12cheeper wrote:Even ignoring how lopsided that is in Alucards favor what exactly is the theme here?

lopsided in the other way.

the connection is sons of evil vampires that are good. I have nothing else...

lolno.Unless you give Giorno a one time powerup.Which is kind of the equivalent of giving Spider-man beyonder powers.
Even then,it's a stalemate at best since GER lacks the raw DC nor does he have a way to bypass durability.
Image
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1353
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:47 am
Location: In Hyrule. There's so much shit to do...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:36 pm
12cheeper wrote:
Greedow wrote:
12cheeper wrote:Even ignoring how lopsided that is in Alucards favor what exactly is the theme here?

lopsided in the other way.

the connection is sons of evil vampires that are good. I have nothing else...

lolno.Unless you give Giorno a one time powerup.Which is kind of the equivalent of giving Spider-man beyonder powers.
Even then,it's a stalemate at best since GER lacks the raw DC nor does he have a way to bypass durability.

the "one time powerup", didn't stop existing. AFAWK, he still has requiem.
and requiem doesn't have to kill or even hurt Alucard... it's hax will keep him in a death loop either way.
Image
I would totally watch this poker match.
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5898
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:41 pm
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:42 pm
Diavalo was caught in a deathloop,sure,but you're massively overselling how powerful it was.Shit was just him getting killed by mundane shit.Which works since Jojo's have fucking garbage durability.
Image
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1353
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:47 am
Location: In Hyrule. There's so much shit to do...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:03 pm
12cheeper wrote:Diavalo was caught in a deathloop,sure,but you're massively overselling how powerful it was.Shit was just him getting killed by mundane shit.Which works since Jojo's have fucking garbage durability.

what was killing him was mundane shit indeed. but it's not like he was being transported through the planet and existing things were killing him over and over.
he was in a non-existing state (prooved since trish wasn't sensing him anymore) getting killed by things that could kill him

there's no reason to think the same won't happen to Alucard. he will get killed over and over by things that can kill him...
and even if happens exactly what happens to diavolo... he's still not existing anymore, still a win
Image
I would totally watch this poker match.
User avatar
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:32 am
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:37 pm
PineappleGuy Carmine wrote:
M0bFanb0y1OO wrote:But Here's some Requests for Stands vs Personas-themed Death Battles:
Jean-Pierre Polnareff VS Mitsuru Kirijo(Reason: They're BOTH French-speaking Rapier-Wielding Allies to the Protagonist)
Akira Jurusu vs Giorno Giovanna(Reason: they are Both Leaders of Criminal Organizations, Giorno is the Leader of Passione, and Akira is the Leader of the Shadow Theives; P.S. Giorno will be PRE-Requiem, so He'll ONLY be Using Golden Experience to keep things fair)
Morgana vs Iggy(Reason: they are Both Black & White Animals, who have also have a Cats vs Dogs Dynamic included as well in this fight)
Diavolo vs Sho Minazuki(Reason: Both are multiple personality disordered killers)
Josuke Higashikata(From Part 4, NOT to be confused with GAPPY) VS Akihiko Sanada [Reason: they are BOTH known for healing. But they are also well known for using tactics, plans, calculations, and just straight up punching the (Dolphin Chirp) outta their opponents
Yoshikage Kira{From Part 4, NOT The Fusion componant of Gappy[Who is Fused with Yoshikage Kira from Part 8, and Josefumi Kujo(Who Actually looks MORE like Josuke from Part 4, than Gappy does)]} vs Tohru Adachi (Reason: Both these combatants are known to be somewhat modest and normal people, but underneath they are cold-hearted killers with secrets. Both secretly terrorizing sleepy countryside Japanese towns.)


I would prefer to see Giorno fight Alucard from Castlevania.

Why, Giorno's NOT a Vampire, Unlike his Dad!!
User avatar
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:18 pm
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:29 pm
M0bFanb0y1OO wrote:
Arc38 wrote:I have a idea some people have been asking for a Wiz vs Boomstick DB but instead of that how about Wiz and Boomstick vs these guy Johnny Gomez and Nick Diamond of Celebrity Deathmatch?
Image

That's a BRILLIANT Idea; Having those 2 Claymation Co-hosts be the Ones to do the synopses and Analysis and Post-Commentary on The Series Finale Death Battle between Wiz & Boomstick!!



I was thinking more along the lines of Wiz and Boomstick fighting the Celebrity Deathmatch hosts with the whole fight being done in Claymation
User avatar
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:32 am
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:32 am
Arc38 wrote:
M0bFanb0y1OO wrote:
Arc38 wrote:I have a idea some people have been asking for a Wiz vs Boomstick DB but instead of that how about Wiz and Boomstick vs these guy Johnny Gomez and Nick Diamond of Celebrity Deathmatch?
Image

That's a BRILLIANT Idea; Having those 2 Claymation Co-hosts be the Ones to do the synopses and Analysis and Post-Commentary on The Series Finale Death Battle between Wiz & Boomstick!!



I was thinking more along the lines of Wiz and Boomstick fighting the Celebrity Deathmatch hosts with the whole fight being done in Claymation

why? Johnny Gomez & Nick Diamond have No Feats; they're just Hosts, and they were once Kidnapped and the Referree & Fanservice Girl had to fill in their Roles in their Absense during the Fight between the 3 Stooges & 3 Tenors; and Boomstick would easily defeat them, Including Wiz at the same time, Because he has more Fighting Experience and More Weapons, then Wiz, Diamond & Gomez combined
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests