*OFFICIAL DEATH BATTLE REQUEST THREAD 3.0* **Requests Only**

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:29 pm
ff9alex wrote:Sephiroth vs Madara Uchiha

Sephiroth: Its kind of a planet buster but its take him long to cast a strong meteor like that

-He can use elemental attacks
-he can use meteor spells in large and short scale
-he can cut a building in half
-he can fly with 1 wing
-he has super strenght and intensive years of training.
-He is a show off and usually holds back
-known as the perfect warrior
-he can resist a stab from cloud buster sword
-He have Lifestream mode, he can cast illussions manifest his sword.
-He have means to comeback to life (in a weakned state)
-he can manipulate creatures that have jenova cells
-he can controle negative lifestream cells
-he have his limit break supernova
-he have another limit break Octaslash
-he is soundspeed level fast

Madara: country buster

-He is arrogant and confident, but he gets excited with strong oponents
-Known as a legendary warrior and one of the founders of konoha
-He can cast meteors
-He can use all elemental attacks
-He can regenerate ifself fast
-he can use wood style justus
-he can copy enemys tecniques and abilities
-he can use edo tensei , to revieve others and himself to fight for him
-the can use goudoudamas to desintegrate oponents and their attacks using it as a ball shield if necesary, ying yang justsus
-he can revive others at the cost of his live
-he is inmune to visual ilusions and cant see energy flows
-he can extract the soul and information from others
-he can attacth black sticks to inmobilize even giant strong beings like bijuus
-he can cast tsukiyomi ilusions
-he can create invisible copies of himself that cant not be hited without natural energy
-he can absord energy base attacks and energy from the oponent itself
-he is fast enough to fight enemies that use teleportation tecniques
-he can atrack and repell objetcs
-he can trapt beings in masive rocks
-he can summon animals and see throught them
-he can use susanoo and perfect susanoo up to 6 swords and 6 hands
-he can create copies of himself with susanoo
-he can anticipate oponenets movement and see them in slow motion
-he has jyubi mode + tree absorption boost

oh this takes me back a few years....
for me my ideal match for him is Madara Uchiha.

-Both are renowned legendary heroes that had fallen from grace
-Sephiroth had his name derived from the Sephirot, the Tree Of Life. Madara in turn was connected to the legendary tree known as the Shinju.
-Both have the ultimate goal of creating a Heaven on Earth with them filling the role of god.
-In their near deaths, they both utilized their manipulation and control over a broken minded individual to see about their resurrection.
-both have the power of domination: Sephiroth through his Telekinetic manipulation, Madara through mastery of Sharingan.
-In lore the Sephiroth represents the paths a sinner must take to find a reunion with God. the core of Madara's quest derived from what he reads upon the Stone in Naga Shrine, manipulated to state the steps of how to take a world of sin and turn it into Heaven.

I kinda like the match idea myself, even if it is a complete squash. Guess I know how those Meruem vs. Cell supporters felt or something.
Vergil v Sephy as the Finale? This is Fine.

Head for the Garden of Madness!
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:32 pm

Please. There's only one guy I feel Madara should fight and that's this guy:

Spoiler
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:11 pm
Falcovsleon20 wrote:

Please. There's only one guy I feel Madara should fight and that's this guy:

Spoiler

Well I mean,both are among the most wanked characters in shounen.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:16 pm
And that's exactly why they should be fighting one another. Who truly deserves the title of SJ's cheapest villain?
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:22 pm
I'm just gonna throw this idea for a DB out there.

Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher) vs. Simon Belmont (Castlevania)

Typically, Death Battle can't really have Vampire Hunters going against each other because if their opponent is human, 90% of their arsenal becomes useless. While both Geralt and Simon have fought vampires, they have also fought a large number of other beasts and most of their weapons and abilities are still useful against other humans.

I think this battle would also add some needed variety to DB since most of their fights tend to be between fighting game characters, anime characters, or comic book heroes. It's been a long time since we've seen a good old fashioned sword fight.

Two master monster slayers going head to head. Each with a large and varied arsenal of weapons and abilities. Each with strength, speed, and senses far beyond normal human capabilities.

Now I know a lot of people might assume that Geralt has this in the bag due to his wider arsenal and wealth of experience, but don't count Simon out just yet. Geralt is a master swordsman, nearly unbeatable in close combat; but Simon's primary weapon is a whip and many of his other weapons are thrown from a distance. Geralt's only ranged weapon is his crossbow, which doesn't do much damage, and his thrown bombs, which he has a very limited number of. The question would be if Simon could keep Geralt at a distance long enough to kill him. Geralt is agile but Simon also has his watch which can slow down his enemies considerably.

That's my idea. Let me know what you think.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 pm
Falcovsleon20 wrote:And that's exactly why they should be fighting one another. Who truly deserves the title of SJ's cheapest villain?

Hate to be that guy, but lest we forget that Bobobo and all of its villains are SJ too. Including a fucker who can turn you into money.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:57 pm
Evadson wrote:I'm just gonna throw this idea for a DB out there.

Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher) vs. Simon Belmont (Castlevania)

Typically, Death Battle can't really have Vampire Hunters going against each other because if their opponent is human, 90% of their arsenal becomes useless. While both Geralt and Simon have fought vampires, they have also fought a large number of other beasts and most of their weapons and abilities are still useful against other humans.

I think this battle would also add some needed variety to DB since most of their fights tend to be between fighting game characters, anime characters, or comic book heroes. It's been a long time since we've seen a good old fashioned sword fight.

Two master monster slayers going head to head. Each with a large and varied arsenal of weapons and abilities. Each with strength, speed, and senses far beyond normal human capabilities.

Now I know a lot of people might assume that Geralt has this in the bag due to his wider arsenal and wealth of experience, but don't count Simon out just yet. Geralt is a master swordsman, nearly unbeatable in close combat; but Simon's primary weapon is a whip and many of his other weapons are thrown from a distance. Geralt's only ranged weapon is his crossbow, which doesn't do much damage, and his thrown bombs, which he has a very limited number of. The question would be if Simon could keep Geralt at a distance long enough to kill him. Geralt is agile but Simon also has his watch which can slow down his enemies considerably.

That's my idea. Let me know what you think.

It's honestly a stomp for the Belmont not that Ben would buy it anyway.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:24 pm
Iron Joe wrote:
Falcovsleon20 wrote:And that's exactly why they should be fighting one another. Who truly deserves the title of SJ's cheapest villain?

Hate to be that guy, but lest we forget that Bobobo and all of its villains are SJ too. Including a fucker who can turn you into money.

I mean in regards to serious SJ properties. Not something that was designed as a spoof since Day 1.

You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:36 am
Ghost Rider (Blaze) vs. Lobo (Not the New 52 Lobo)
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:02 am
I kinda want to see someone from the Resident Evil franchise.

Perhaps Chris Redfield vs Frank West. Make it something like a zombie battle kinda like how Drake vs Croft a treasure hunting fight and Snake vs Fisher a stealth battle were.

I also thought of Wesker vs Bane (both use enhancing drugs) for a while but then Venom vs Bane came out.
This is my signature.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!