*OFFICIAL DEATH BATTLE REQUEST THREAD 3.0* **Requests Only**

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:57 pm
Dark Kahn vs. Thanoseid. If you're gonna do dumb cross-universe fusions, ya might as well pick from one they already did.
Spoiler

Spoiler
Unlimited Blade Works

You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:30 pm
Dark Khan vs Ultron-Sigma is actually a really cool idea imo, it just isn’t suited for DB.
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:02 pm
Dark Kahn was just a dumb idea from the start.

Better idea is still to just go do Thanos vs. Darkseid. Cause now we have King Thanos, who is responsible for killing...well, pretty much everyone. Avengers, Odin, the other gods, Cyttorak, the other cosmics, etc etc. And keeps the Hulk as his pet dog.
Spoiler
Unlimited Blade Works

You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:36 pm
I don’t know if this is a cancer matchup, but Homer Simpsons vs Peter Griffin would be fun match, especially if they would get Blind Ferret to do the animation.

I kind of forgot about this, since the Family Guy Simpsons crossover went this over pretty well, even if it was tie.

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:01 pm
TMaakkonen wrote:I don’t know if this is a cancer matchup, but Homer Simpsons vs Peter Griffin would be fun match, especially if they would get Blind Ferret to do the animation.

I kind of forgot about this, since the Family Guy Simpsons crossover went this over pretty well, even if it was tie.

It's definitely the kind of thing they'd probably have to do just due to how requested it is.

It depends on what we're counting as canon for Homer as the majority of the Simpsons main series outside of ToH are very much grounded as opposed to Family Guy just doing whatever the hell it wants most of the time. I know some of the video games give Homer superhuman stuff though.

Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:35 pm
I'm still more for Mr. Burns vs. Mom from Futurama as a DBX. I'd be for it as a real fight if Monty weren't so damn comically feeble.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:12 am
Rocket1908 wrote:
TMaakkonen wrote:I don’t know if this is a cancer matchup, but Homer Simpsons vs Peter Griffin would be fun match, especially if they would get Blind Ferret to do the animation.

It's definitely the kind of thing they'd probably have to do just due to how requested it is.

It depends on what we're counting as canon for Homer as the majority of the Simpsons main series outside of ToH are very much grounded as opposed to Family Guy just doing whatever the hell it wants most of the time. I know some of the video games give Homer superhuman stuff though.

Both Simpsons & Family Guy are inconsistent as heck, but Homer has good feats not from ToH. He got shot by multiple cannonballs to the stomach, was smashed in walls via wrecking ball in the movie & he even wielded motorcycle as sword casually.

Bender would be fun character to see in DB as well.
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:29 am
Yeah,Bender would be pretty easy to use with how consistently superhuman he is.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:29 am
TMaakkonen wrote:
Rocket1908 wrote:

Both Simpsons & Family Guy are inconsistent as heck, but Homer has good feats not from ToH. He got shot by multiple cannonballs to the stomach, was smashed in walls via wrecking ball in the movie & he even wielded motorcycle as sword casually.

Bender would be fun character to see in DB as well.

I said majority. In recent years they've cared less about what a human should realistically be able to do but I have little knowledge of recent simpsons.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:38 am
justtemporaryyet wrote:Dark Khan vs Ultron-Sigma is actually a really cool idea

Thank you!! ^_^
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!