Moderator: Imperator100

Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:22 pm
Time for another

Death Battles Hunterzillas wants but probably won't happen

10. Ghostbusters vs Men In Black
Spoiler
I just kind of want to see this, if only because it is a paranormal vs extraterrestrial kind of theme going for it. Plus both sides bring out such ridiculous gear when you dig deeper into their comic iterations that it would be fun to watch. Plus, if done right, the comedy would be amazing.

9. Knight Artorias vs Berserker (Fate/Zero)
Spoiler
This one just works thematically. Both are former knights who faithfully served their lords, only to eventually become corrupted, twisted versions of their former selves for their service. The fight just fits so perfectly. They are also both from different medias, and I always enjoy those kinds of fights, really breaks the monotony of games vs games, comics vs comics/manga, etc. Fun fight that's also thematic, need I say more?

8. Lord Zedd vs Skeletor
Spoiler
These two are just my favorite villains, corny 80's vs corny 90's FTW!

7. Ash Williams vs Frank West
Spoiler
Wisecracking zombie slaying heroes. One's the king, and the other has covered wars you know, you know?
It would be pretty fun watching these two come up with things on the fly, both being very innovative. Chainsaw arm vs Chainsaw staff, boomstick vs any other number of crazy weapons, this one would get pretty bloody.

6. Mulan vs (Katniss, Lucina, Disney Princess Battle Royal)
Spoiler
I literally don't care anymore, I really want to see Mulan kick ass. Sure she looses 2/3, but it'll be badass all the while she does it.

5. Kefka vs Pennywise
Spoiler
This is one I've only really wanted recently, and MIGHT actually have a chance of happening, but whatever.It's two psychotic godlike evil clowns. I just feel a battle would be interesting to view, and I love seeing literature characters get used. Banter would be nice, seeing how crazy both could get as the battle reaches its climax,
before the inevitable fakeout of god Kefka zapping Pennywise dead, only for it to be realized that the Deadlights have swallowed Kefka. I can almost see it actually happening.

4. Hercules (Disney) vs Gilgamesh (Fate/stay night)
Spoiler
Arguably the first two real big heroes of the ancient era meeting in an ancient mythological smackdown. Now, a problem with this is that it isn't the actual ancient interpretations of these characters, but to be honest, Gilgamesh's tale isn't even complete, and Heracles' probably isn't either (although there's still enough to work with probably). BUT, in my defense of this, these are the two most popular iterations of both legends, and are the most likely to be used. So yeah, I want it, presumably some either person out their wants it too.

3. John McClain vs Max Payne
Spoiler
Two over-the-top action hero cops? That's really all I need. It might be just two dudes shooting at each other the whole time, but it would be so satisfying to watch. Bullet Time, explosions galore, John McClain's insane endurance! This could be the most action packed battle we've seen in some time, but it would have to be a 3D battle to work. If Balrog vs TJ Combo can be 3D, than this most certainly should be too.

2. Jaws vs Ecco
Spoiler
Because why the hell not? Super Dolphin vs Monster Shark, this would be completely out of the blue. The only other underwater Death Battle that I KNOW we are going to get is Aquaman vs Namor, but fuck that, I want to watch the magical dolphin poking the shit out of this whale killing, missile dodging shark. I can't think of any reason for this to exist other than that I want it.

1. Jason vs Nemesis
Spoiler
This is the most perfect matchup I can possibly think of. I'm biased in saying that, but I also legitimately think it's one of those matches where both combatants have enough similarities and differences to keep it interesting, while also being pretty close. Like Wolverine vs Raiden, this would reinvigorate my interest in this webshow. So what are you waiting for!

Spoiler

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:20 am
hunterzillas wrote:
Spoiler
I literally don't care anymore, I really want to see Mulan kick ass. Sure she looses 2/3, but it'll be badass all the while she does it.

Yeah,main problem is that Lucy is WAY too fast and it doesn't help that she's almost definitely stronger than Marth either. Princess fight wouldn't be awful if Elsa wasn't the giant elephant in the room.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:03 am
Technically, Elsa isn’t an official disney princess, so they might not include her if it happens.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:26 am
12cheeper wrote:
hunterzillas wrote:
Spoiler

Yeah,main problem is that Lucy is WAY too fast and it doesn't help that she's almost definitely stronger than Marth either. Princess fight wouldn't be awful if Elsa wasn't the giant elephant in the room.

Yeah, but I'm alright if Lucy stomps, I actually don't hate her.

Plus, Anna and Elsa aren't technically Disney Princesses, and even so, Elsa is probably fighting Jack Frost.

Katniss is just whatever.

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:21 pm
hunterzillas wrote:Anna and Elsa aren't technically Disney Princesses, and even so, Elsa is probably fighting Jack Frost.

she's the only goddamn disney queen :lol:
I would totally watch this poker match.
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:11 pm
You know what would be a real awesome fight
Optimus Prime Vs The RX-78-2 Gundam
I don't know how much they relate but it would make for a sick 3d fight.
FML...
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Location: In my house, impatiently waiting for season 4 of Hell Girl
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:52 pm
Greedow wrote:
hunterzillas wrote:Anna and Elsa aren't technically Disney Princesses, and even so, Elsa is probably fighting Jack Frost.

she's the only goddamn disney queen :lol:

Elsa vs The Queen of Hearts

leggo

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:12 pm
Zycho Habanero wrote:You know what would be a real awesome fight

That’s a really cool matchup, but it’s probably a stomp. Really want it to happen, since Optimus is LONG overdue.
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:41 pm
justtemporaryyet wrote:
Zycho Habanero wrote:You know what would be a real awesome fight

That’s a really cool matchup, but it’s probably a stomp. Really want it to happen, since Optimus is LONG overdue.

For who? Last time I checked they were pretty even.
FML...

Head for the Garden of Madness!
Head for the Garden of Madness!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:06 pm
While we're on the subject of Disney characters in Death Battle:

Anyone up for Darkwing Duck vs. Perry the Platypus (Phineas & Ferb)?

Or is that a stomp too?
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!