*OFFICIAL DEATH BATTLE REQUEST THREAD 3.0* **Requests Only**

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:57 pm
Spyro stomps a good amount of Sony characters. But yeah, Legends Spyro curbstomps Crash
"Fun is an illusion that distracts you from what is real.

Pain and suffering." ~ Shadowofadoubt 2016

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:18 pm
Foxthefox1000 wrote:Spyro stomps a good amount of Sony characters. But yeah, Legends Spyro curbstomps Crash

Weird to think that technically they are Activision characters.

Would non-Legends Spyro be better for Crash? I kinda missed his games besides originals, so I’m not sure if Spyro is strong in other non-classic non-legendof games.

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:59 pm
TMaakkonen wrote:
Foxthefox1000 wrote:Spyro stomps a good amount of Sony characters. But yeah, Legends Spyro curbstomps Crash

Would non-Legends Spyro be better for Crash? I kinda missed his games besides originals, so I’m not sure if Spyro is strong in other non-classic non-legendof games.

No. Crash is like, City level and Sub-Rel or something last I heard

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:14 pm
Foxthefox1000 wrote:
TMaakkonen wrote:

No. Crash is like, City level and Sub-Rel or something last I heard

Well, I mean what is non-Legends Spyro’s stats? So would Crash’s City-level stats be enough? As far as I know from classic trilogy only, Spyro really lacks in power feats.

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:34 pm
TMaakkonen wrote:Well, I mean what is non-Legends Spyro’s stats? So would Crash’s City-level stats be enough? As far as I know from classic trilogy only, Spyro really lacks in power feats.

Spyro is maybe Small Building level at absolute best in the classic version, last I heard. He would get curbstomped.

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:16 pm
Here are a few opponents I've found for Discord (MLP):

Ashera (Fire Emblem)
Cosmos (Final Fantasy)
Loki (Marvel Comics)

Thoughts on any of them? I'm trying to find relatively close matches that are at least somewhat thematic.

Head for the Garden of Madness!
Head for the Garden of Madness!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:31 pm
I could go for Discord vs. Loki. Unless they decide to go the most obvious match up of Discord vs. Bill Cipher. (Personally I'd rather see Cipher fight Shuma-Gorath)

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:52 pm
I mean, Bill would get stomped unless DB follows the bandwagon that believes Bill is omnipotent and multiversal+ with Infinite speed.

Loki, while having the same AP as Discord at his absolute best interpretation (though still weaker) is leagues faster unless we use comic feats for Discord, though, a thousand times FTL is probably crap compared to Loki since he can at least scale to Thor in that aspect. So, while Discors may have the AP and Durability advantage (even if only by a little bit as we can only assume baseline SS for Loki at his best from what I know), Loki"s speed can allow him to get off some of his hax Discord has shown no resistance to as of yet.

It's a match where Discord can actually lose, even if you don't give Loki SS stats.

Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:03 pm
Foxthefox1000 wrote:I mean, Bill would get stomped unless DB follows the bandwagon that believes Bill is omnipotent and multiversal+ with Infinite speed.

Loki, while having the same AP as Discord at his absolute best interpretation (though still weaker) is leagues faster unless we use comic feats for Discord, though, a thousand times FTL is probably crap compared to Loki since he can at least scale to Thor in that aspect. So, while Discors may have the AP and Durability advantage (even if only by a little bit as we can only assume baseline SS for Loki at his best from what I know), Loki"s speed can allow him to get off some of his hax Discord has shown no resistance to as of yet.

It's a match where Discord can actually lose, even if you don't give Loki SS stats.

But isn't Bill universal?

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:43 pm
hunterzillas wrote:
Foxthefox1000 wrote:I mean, Bill would get stomped unless DB follows the bandwagon that believes Bill is omnipotent and multiversal+ with Infinite speed.

But isn't Bill universal?

God no.

That's literally based on assumptions and a gradual breaking down of the universe due to his weirdness spreading. He's not outright universal. If anything, it's environmental destruction/corruption

PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!