*OFFICIAL DEATH BATTLE REQUEST THREAD 3.0* **Requests Only**

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:33 am
2hot4thou wrote:I kinda want to see someone from the Resident Evil franchise.

Perhaps Chris Redfield vs Frank West. Make it something like a zombie battle kinda like how Drake vs Croft a treasure hunting fight and Snake vs Fisher a stealth battle were.

I also thought of Wesker vs Bane (both use enhancing drugs) for a while but then Venom vs Bane came out.

Chris with all his experience and training IMO would own Frank West.

How about Chris Redfield vs. Duke from G.I. Joe?

Both are tough as nails leaders of a special ops unit that fights against terrorism. So there's good comparison between them to make a good match for IMO.

As for Frank West. I think a great match would be between him and Ash Williams from the Evil Dead franchise.
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:51 pm
I've mentioned this before, but I want to see Asura vs Simon the Digger.

I would also like a battle of giant slayers, Eren Jaeger vs Wander.
Frickin' fantastic.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:58 am
I kinda like the match idea myself, even if it is a complete squash. Guess I know how those Meruem vs. Cell supporters felt or something

i dont think it could be a complete squash here me out

Most people says that Sephy is a galaxy buster because of his supernova attack, but is his supernova attack actually strong enough to destroy all those planets ?

The whole party after recibing the supernova are still standing with 2k HP, the planet is still there, why would sephirtoh even try to summon the meteor to destroy earth and wit for like 10 hours if he can do it with supernova, why is even midgar still intact after sephirtoh use supernova, are you telling me that Tifa is strong enough to tank a literal supernova blast.

And lets put in the yes he indeed was able to actually create a damage that equalsa supernova blast, if madara cover himself up in the goudama ball he will be invulnerable by the time it hits, and now that we are taking literatly the animation of the supernova itself as an actual supernova blast, then the time that the animation takes is the time that sephy needs to cast it to the oponenets thats more than plenty of time for madara to cover himself up.

and there was a time were madara was using obito eye, we can put him that eye and make himself teleport his body to the other dimension

with this i'm not saying that madara is stronger, but dont understimate him, i think it will be a pretty epic fight between 2 meteor casters
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:07 am
ff9alex wrote:
I kinda like the match idea myself, even if it is a complete squash. Guess I know how those Meruem vs. Cell supporters felt or something

i dont think it could be a complete squash here me out

Most people says that Sephy is a galaxy buster because of his supernova attack, but is his supernova attack actually strong enough to destroy all those planets ?

The whole party after recibing the supernova are still standing with 2k HP, the planet is still there, why would sephirtoh even try to summon the meteor to destroy earth and wit for like 10 hours if he can do it with supernova, why is even midgar still intact after sephirtoh use supernova, are you telling me that Tifa is strong enough to tank a literal supernova blast.

And lets put in the yes he indeed was able to actually create a damage that equalsa supernova blast, if madara cover himself up in the goudama ball he will be invulnerable by the time it hits, and now that we are taking literatly the animation of the supernova itself as an actual supernova blast, then the time that the animation takes is the time that sephy needs to cast it to the oponenets thats more than plenty of time for madara to cover himself up.

and there was a time were madara was using obito eye, we can put him that eye and make himself teleport his body to the other dimension

with this i'm not saying that madara is stronger, but dont understimate him, i think it will be a pretty epic fight between 2 meteor casters

Sounds like someone didn't do their homework on how summons work.Supernova contradicts absolutely nothing.
And here we go with the TSB wank.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:30 am
@FF9Alex

No.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:17 am
ff9alex wrote:Rancid, irredeemable bullshit

Are you one o' them troll alts?
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:12 pm
chandra nalaar vs human torch or
ashiok vs scarecrow (it would be nice to see ant magic character really)
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:13 pm
I know this may seem like a mismatch, but I REALLY want to see a 3D Death Battle between Rocket Racoon and Sly Cooper.

Yes, on the surface, Rocket has a huge advantage because of his futuristic technology (especially what we see in GOTG Vol.2) but remember, there is no prep time in Death Battle, and Rocket loves to plan out things. Sly may not have the best gear (though he has a lot!) but he has the better skillset.

He's faster than rocket, can turn invisible, can run while not making a sound while invisible, can perch on any pointed object, has lightning fast reflexes, and much more. He's also very quick to adapt to situations as we've seen in a lot of Sly Cooper games. Plus, he's always the underdog, he's gone against gun wielding mobsters, voodoo crocodiles, and a giant mechanical owl...twice! If Sly gets in close, he could just beat Rocket.

That's not a Bee, that's a....BEAR!
That's not a Bee, that's a....BEAR!
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:27 am
ToddTalk wrote:I know this may seem like a mismatch, but I REALLY want to see a 3D Death Battle between Rocket Racoon and Sly Cooper.

Yes, on the surface, Rocket has a huge advantage because of his futuristic technology (especially what we see in GOTG Vol.2) but remember, there is no prep time in Death Battle, and Rocket loves to plan out things. Sly may not have the best gear (though he has a lot!) but he has the better skillset.

He's faster than rocket, can turn invisible, can run while not making a sound while invisible, can perch on any pointed object, has lightning fast reflexes, and much more. He's also very quick to adapt to situations as we've seen in a lot of Sly Cooper games. Plus, he's always the underdog, he's gone against gun wielding mobsters, voodoo crocodiles, and a giant mechanical owl...twice! If Sly gets in close, he could just beat Rocket.

I always tried to find a good match for Sly cooper, but it seem this is the closest, also how does cooper gang vs guardians of the galaxy sound, like Team vs Team.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:21 pm
Pretty sure any Guardian of the Galaxy not named Rocket Raccoon solos casually. Heck, Rocket may do it too.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!