*OFFICIAL DEATH BATTLE REQUEST THREAD 3.0* **Requests Only**

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:28 pm
justtemporaryyet wrote:Wait, I thought Jenny curbstomped Robot Boy?

She does.
"Fun is an illusion that distracts you from what is real.

Pain and suffering." ~ Shadowofadoubt 2016

HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:56 pm
So is Waluigi vs Sportacus/Robbie Rotten still even? Apparently VBW doesn't think MP counts for Waluigi or that that kind of power is BS

Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:21 am
John Wick vs John Preston

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:50 pm
How about the Green Goblin :evil: vs the Hob Goblin :twisted: from Spiderman?
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:55 pm
BergmooSlackers wrote:How about the Green Goblin :evil: vs the Hob Goblin :twisted: from Spiderman?

I want to see Green Goblin vs. The Green Ranger (Tommy Oliver). For these were two very normal guys who became corrupted by evil.
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:04 pm
I have some Ideas:
A. Saiki Kusuo(Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan) vs Tatsumaki(One Punch Man)[Two Anime Psychics]
B. Any Persona vs Jojo Battle(I want to see them tackle a Stand vs Persona Death Battle; TBH, It doesn't really matter which Stand & Stand User against Which Persona & Persona User; as Long as they have something else in Common)
C. Josuke Higashikata(Part 4) vs Yang Xiao-Long(Seasons 1-3)(Two Brawls who get Furious when Something bad happens to their Hair, whether Insulted and/or Damaged)
D. Edward Elric vs Joseph Joestar(You're probably about to say: I'll show YOU not to call me a kid again)
E. Alex Armstrong(FMA) Vs Senator Armstrong(Metal Gear)
F. Izuku Midoriya vs Jaune Arc[I Mean Who else is Deku likely to defeat in a Death Battle]
G. Shigeo Kageyama vs Yusuke Urameshi(Battle of the Anime Ghost Hunters)
H. Sanji vs Mercury Black(I'll suggest it once, and I'll do it again for 1000+ or even more times until Screwattack actually does this)
I. Axe Cop vs Bobobo[Reason : East vs West; Reality Warper vs Reality Warper]
J. Corrin(Fire Emblem) vs Volga[Hyrule Warriors(Wii U)/Hyrule Warriors Legends(3DS)/Hyrule Warriors Defenitive Edition(Nintendo Switch)] [Reason: Both of them Can Turn into Dragons, and Both Dragons have A Natural Element Attribute, i.e. Lava, Water, Fire Etc]
K. Cyrax vs Fulgore[Because I Agree with Boomstick, It Totally should've been Cyrax *Gets Punched by Wiz* You can do that all you want, But you won't get me to change my Mind]
L. Raven vs Scarlet Witch[Honestly, THIS is what Raven vs Twilight SHOULD'VE been; Because it's not only Marvel vs DC, But they've got more in common than Rachel roth and that Horned & Winged Horse; the Only thing those 2 have in common is they share the same Voice Actress and that they both use magic(although Raven's Magic is Originated from Pure Evil, that Horse's isn't)]
M. Arlong vs Kisame[two Shark men, and Also Pirates vs Ninjas]
N. Eren Yaegar vs Wander(Shadow of the Colossus) [Both are Boys who can turn into Giants, and would Both Promote the Attack on Titan 2 Video game AND the Upcoming Remake of Shadow of the Colossus for the PS4]
O. Ragyo Kiryuin vs Donquixoite Doflamingo[Both are Evil Sadists, with String Related Powers]
P. Gunvolt vs Laxus Dreyar[Electricity vs Electricity; Anime vs Video Game]
Q. Kingpin(Wilson Fisk; Marvel) vs The Penguin(Oswald Cobblepot; DC) [Both are Fat, and Are Villains in Crime]
R. Rufus vs Bob[Street Fighter Vs Tekken; Fat vs Fat]
S. Little Mac vs Makunouchi Ippo[Video game vs Anime; Boxing vs Boxing]
T. Tiger Mask(Composite) vs King(Tekken)[Original vs Homage]
U. The Mask vs Beetlejuice[Reality Warper vs Reality Warper]
V. Black Bolt(Marvel) vs Black Canary[Marvel vs DC; Powerful voice vs Powerful Voice]
W. Pyrrha Nikos vs Magneto[Anime vs Comics; Magnetism vs Magnetism]
X. Sakuya Izayoi vs Dio Brando[Time Manipulating Vampire, vs Time Manipulating Vampire]
Y. Kirby vs Android 21[Pink Glutton vs Pink Glutton
Z. Samurai Jack vs Guts[East vs West; Knight Vs Ronin(Jack's Not REALLY A Samurai; he doesn't have a Master; ergo, Samurai Jack, is actually Ronin Jack); Hero vs Anti-Hero; Swordsman vs Swordsman]

Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:50 pm
M0bFanb0y1OO wrote:X. Sakuya Izayoi vs Dio Brando[Time Manipulating Vampire, vs Time Manipulating Vampire]

Sakuya's not a vampire. She serves a vampire but is not one herself. Although Sakuya IS a Dio expy in at least some regards.
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!

HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:18 pm
To be honest, after thinking about it, Bowser Jr. Vs. Dr. Eggman could be a good fight. Thematically, they're both the sons of a prosperous villain who vowed to continue in their father's footsteps and advance their goals. Continue the lineage, you know? They also both prioritze using mechs to fight and have little cockpits they love to travel in.

And in terms of stats, it's pretty close, until you use Galaxy for Junior and get mechs that are likely SS and grant him FTL reactions. Even outside of their mechs, Eggman's only shown Wall level strength, while Junior has a least contended with the Bros. outside of his mech and can harm them with a few of his more physical attacks even in the RPG like fire breath, for example. He should at least scale to the City+ level shenanigans, both in and out of his mech. At least, in my opinion.

The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:46 pm
Foxthefox1000 wrote:So is Waluigi vs Sportacus/Robbie Rotten still even? Apparently VBW doesn't think MP counts for Waluigi or that that kind of power is BS

...the spinoff isn't canon for the character who exists solely for spinoffs?

The fuck?

Shouldn't Wa scale to bitchass fodder Mario shit anyway?
I drew Ristar
Spoiler

HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:51 pm
What is bitchass Mario fodder tier tho? People can't seem to agree if a damn Goomba is sub-human or actually somewhat strong

PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!