*OFFICIAL DEATH BATTLE REQUEST THREAD 3.0* **Requests Only**

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:23 pm
Disregarding the debate over ponies, I still think the most fitting opponent for Chi-Chi is Nicole Watterson. Last I heard, Chi-Chi apparently stomps through scaling. Though that may just be faulty scaling.
"Fun is an illusion that distracts you from what is real.

Pain and suffering." ~ Shadowofadoubt 2016
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:28 pm
DarthGeist wrote:Ther were infinitely mor and better matchups than RvB, Shadow v Mewtwo, Thor vs Wonder Woman, etc etc. Yet were forced on us anyway. Why should any other trash fight be an exception?

When it comes to similarities and connections, Mewtwo vs Shadow made a lot of sense as the chart shows.
The problem of that episode was the voice acting. Whoever thought that awful Shadow voice was a good idea should drink hemlock.
Spoiler

And what's RvB?
Spoiler
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:41 pm
ShadowofaDoubt wrote:It would make more sense if ponies were never a part of DB ever again

Yeah; I Don't want anymore Sugar-Diabetes Disgustingly-Sweet Horses from a Show meant for Little Girls & Demented Adults!!

Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:00 pm
Ivan_El_Conquistador wrote:
DarthGeist wrote:Ther were infinitely mor and better matchups than RvB, Shadow v Mewtwo, Thor vs Wonder Woman, etc etc. Yet were forced on us anyway. Why should any other trash fight be an exception?

When it comes to similarities and connections, Mewtwo vs Shadow made a lot of sense as the chart shows.
The problem of that episode was the voice acting. Whoever thought that awful Shadow voice was a good idea should drink hemlock.
Spoiler

And what's RvB?

To be fair, Silver's side of the chart is essentially biased hate towards the character which Ben made apparemt a while ago. Expect to never see him in a DB

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:24 pm
Foxthefox1000 wrote:

Spoiler

And what's RvB?

To be fair, Silver's side of the chart is essentially biased hate towards the character which Ben made apparemt a while ago. Expect to never see him in a DB

How about making Silver the Kenny McCormick of Death Battle? Make him die in each and every episode!
Spoiler

Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:55 pm
DBX and OMM have you covered

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:12 pm
Shazam movie in the works.
Saint Seiya remake confirmed by Netflix.
It's time for us to request this!
Spoiler
Spoiler
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:30 am

Spoiler

And what's RvB?

I think they are referencing the Red vs. Blue/Death Battle Crossover episode for Season 14. There's been a bit of Bad Blood here with anything RT related getting mixed in with DB, and that was probably when it was at the worst fever pitch.
Users on the DB Forum waiting for a Halloween episode be like
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:08 am
Fuck that Red vs Blue episode and everything about it
Death Battle as of late:
12cheeper wrote:Next time is actually disgusting.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:11 pm
ShadowofaDoubt wrote:Fuck that Red vs Blue episode and everything about it

Not only a waste of a fight, but they even got the verdict wrong

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!