Franchises STILL not represented in Death Battle

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:45 pm
ToddTalk wrote:12Cheeper, let me ask you then. Who do you think would be a good FE character to bring into Death Battle that Ben "couldn't screw up"?

Honestly?Not too many come to mind.The only games that are even on the table are awakening,Fates,and MAYBE Echoes due to them being the only games where the cast has marginally impressive feats that occur in prerendered cutscenes and of the possible characters:
Robin-completely off the table.Dude shows off absolutely nothing in the cutscenes.Oh sure he scales to some shit but unless Ben says Bolganone is city level just because eruption said scaling is a toss up with Ben to begin with and most of it relies on scaling to completely different games set in the same universe and a guy he technically never fights(Chrom).

Chrom:Dude is slightly better.I could honestly see Ben wanking the shit out of Chroms lightning dodge(even though the most accurate value you can get is only like,40-50 m/s)dude scales to better shit but this is probably the best you're gonna get in DBland.Only real problem is that most opponents are so far above him you might as well pit him against Sol Badguy.But hey,the dude can bash through walls and assuming they use FF given how badly FF gets downplayed in DB combined with how incomprehensible feats past wall level are to Ben I could maybe see him saying the fights are close.This is the closest to a decent combatant you're getting.

Lucina:Literally a discount Chrom.She's Chrom except she largely relies on scaling to him.Hell,even if Ben goes full retard and turns it into a game mechanics fights Chrom still has a better sword and marginally higher strength.

Corrin:Despite being the strongest unamped lord in the series Corrin's probably the least usable character here.Aside from loldragon pretty much none of Corrins feats occur during cutscenes.

Alm:Alm is eeeeeehhh.Dude has like,1 cutscene feat and it's indirect as all hell.Basically a shittier Chrom but somewhat better than Lucina.Doesnt help that both dudes use identical swords.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:28 pm
12cheeper wrote:
ToddTalk wrote:12Cheeper, let me ask you then. Who do you think would be a good FE character to bring into Death Battle that Ben "couldn't screw up"?

Honestly?Not too many come to mind.The only games that are even on the table are awakening,Fates,and MAYBE Echoes due to them being the only games where the cast has marginally impressive feats that occur in prerendered cutscenes and of the possible characters:
Robin-completely off the table.Dude shows off absolutely nothing in the cutscenes.Oh sure he scales to some shit but unless Ben says Bolganone is city level just because eruption said scaling is a toss up with Ben to begin with and most of it relies on scaling to completely different games set in the same universe and a guy he technically never fights(Chrom).

Chrom:Dude is slightly better.I could honestly see Ben wanking the shit out of Chroms lightning dodge(even though the most accurate value you can get is only like,40-50 m/s)dude scales to better shit but this is probably the best you're gonna get in DBland.Only real problem is that most opponents are so far above him you might as well pit him against Sol Badguy.But hey,the dude can bash through walls and assuming they use FF given how badly FF gets downplayed in DB combined with how incomprehensible feats past wall level are to Ben I could maybe see him saying the fights are close.This is the closest to a decent combatant you're getting.

Lucina:Literally a discount Chrom.She's Chrom except she largely relies on scaling to him.Hell,even if Ben goes full retard and turns it into a game mechanics fights Chrom still has a better sword and marginally higher strength.

Corrin:Despite being the strongest unamped lord in the series Corrin's probably the least usable character here.Aside from loldragon pretty much none of Corrins feats occur during cutscenes.

Alm:Alm is eeeeeehhh.Dude has like,1 cutscene feat and it's indirect as all hell.Basically a shittier Chrom but somewhat better than Lucina.Doesnt help that both dudes use identical swords.

Do you think in DBland Mulan vs Lucina is remotely close?

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:33 pm
hunterzillas wrote:
12cheeper wrote:

Do you think in DBland Mulan vs Lucina is remotely close?

No.Even if they don't scale her speedwise Lucy has pretty much every other advantage.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!