Franchises STILL not represented in Death Battle

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:35 pm
Nah.IIRC It's specifically stated that the legendary weapons lost quite a bit of power after the scouring.It's just that even after all of this time the Binding Blade seems to be just as powerful as it once was seeing as how it can still fuck up Idden.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:05 am
12cheeper wrote:Nah.IIRC It's specifically stated that the legendary weapons lost quite a bit of power after the scouring.It's just that even after all of this time the Binding Blade seems to be just as powerful as it once was seeing as how it can still fuck up Idden.

Well that's saddening. Still cool to know.
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:11 pm
Regardless, i still want Fire Emblem in Death Battle.
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:01 pm
ToddTalk wrote:Regardless, i still want Fire Emblem in Death Battle.

I wouldn't even mind if any non-3ds lord had literally anything that Ben wouldn't just straight up ignore.

Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:03 pm
12cheeper wrote:

I wouldn't even mind if any non-3ds lord had literally anything that Ben wouldn't just straight up ignore.

By as it stands with DB, we'd get a Robin who can turn into Grima as a super form. I'd honestly prefer they keep the hell away. Same with the Tales of series. I just KNOW that they're going to miss the powerful feats, and interpret everything weirdly.
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:13 pm
Tsubori wrote:
12cheeper wrote:

By as it stands with DB, we'd get a Robin who can turn into Grima as a super form. I'd honestly prefer they keep the hell away. Same with the Tales of series. I just KNOW that they're going to miss the powerful feats, and interpret everything weirdly.

Doubt.Not only is it massively OOC but requires massive amounts of prep given that it requires the Binding Shield with all 5 gemstones and may or may not have to be done at the Dragon's table.

Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:27 pm
12cheeper wrote:Doubt.Not only is it massively OOC but requires massive amounts of prep given that it requires the Binding Shield with all 5 gemstones and may or may not have to be done at the Dragon's table.

Eh, if the hedgehogs are allowed to get the seven legendary macguffins every fight, I don't see how this is all that different :P
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:40 pm
Tsubori wrote:
12cheeper wrote:Doubt.Not only is it massively OOC but requires massive amounts of prep given that it requires the Binding Shield with all 5 gemstones and may or may not have to be done at the Dragon's table.

Eh, if the hedgehogs are allowed to get the seven legendary macguffins every fight, I don't see how this is all that different :P

Difference is Sanic and Shadoo have had access to the emeralds.Multiple times as a matter of fact.There's also the matter that the emeralds can be used anywhere and not in just one location.Not like Grima has much going for him except hype and scaling to feats in completely different games.Though knowing Ben he'd probably wank Grimas NLF even harder than he did Ganons nonexistent one without even having to take shit out of context.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:37 pm
12Cheeper, let me ask you then. Who do you think would be a good FE character to bring into Death Battle that Ben "couldn't screw up"?
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:37 pm
ToddTalk wrote:12Cheeper, let me ask you then. Who do you think would be a good FE character to bring into Death Battle that Ben "couldn't screw up"?

Even non RPG characters get screwed over do to the inconsistent treatment that characters get from fight to fight. Sometimes you'll get scaling, sometimes you won't. Sometimes you'll get the lowball of a feat, sometimes you'll get such massive overwank that even they will have to readdress it.

What I'm trying to say is, there is literally not character that has a possibility of NOT getting screwed over.

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!