Death Battle Feats Thread

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

On Nitro Level Cool
On Nitro Level Cool
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:33 pm
I found some cool things about the Kirby verse that would upgrade the cast to decent levels. First speed
http://gfycat.com/InsignificantUnripeJabiru#
As seen here he flies to a galaxy in mere moments. This makes Kirby at the very least Billions times FTL considering he can pilot this thing.
Spoiler

We also know that Claycia created Seventopia which contains not just several planets, but stars as well. Not the cartoony ones, but the bright shiny points in the corner. This should make Kirby Solar System level at least, which is consistent with him being able to beat Dark Nebula who made that big supernova.

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:03 pm
Galatic Warrior wrote:I found some cool things about the Kirby verse that would upgrade the cast to decent levels. First speed
http://gfycat.com/InsignificantUnripeJabiru#
As seen here he flies to a galaxy in mere moments. This makes Kirby at the very least Billions times FTL considering he can pilot this thing.
Spoiler

We also know that Claycia created Seventopia which contains not just several planets, but stars as well. Not the cartoony ones, but the bright shiny points in the corner. This should make Kirby Solar System level at least, which is consistent with him being able to beat Dark Nebula who made that big supernova.

Reaction times, though, as that's mostly via Kirby's Warp Star/Starship/whatever vehicle Kirby is using at the time.

FTL Planet-level Kirby isn't really anything new.
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:20 am
FTL, yes, that many times FTL, no. Not sure how valid that number is, but I'm pretty sure it would be an upgrade if it works.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:36 pm
So been watching the hell out of the new Super Sentai series. Kyuranger and wow they've all got some rather good feats even this early in the show. Their ship gets under control of a virus and gets sent on a collision course to the Sun, It enters the Corona with no real ill effects other than the heat inside of the ship being rather uncomfortable. Some of the robotic members of the ship being able to actually function without any ill effects and even operate outside of the ship during this. As well as once they regain control of the ship they're able of escaping the Sun's gravity with no difficulty whatsoever. The commander actually suggests activating the Orion cannon to blow up the Sun if they can't remove the enemy control. ((apparently there isn't an orion canon though that could be part of the joke ))

... Though the whole joke about the commander is how he's always forgetting to mention things until after the fact, And there is an Orion powerup that's going to be revealed later in the season.
"Versus Debating is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come. "
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:48 pm
Spinderella, the only boss fight in Dynamite Headdy that's actually fun, can grab the edges of this bigass tower and spin it all the way around. Check 0:45.

Spoiler

The levels preceding this fight establish this tower as very, very tall. Skip the basket ball bullshit, that's just a minigame you gotta play to get a special ending or something. That ends about 10 minutes into the video. Boy, what a welcome edition to the game!

Spoiler

I've been a dick to this game, but it's a good platformer, a fantastic one in fact. It's just a bad boss fight gauntlet and a bad Gradius clone when it decides to be those things instead.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:44 pm
Next time on Samurai Jack, the battle we have waited a decade and a half is coming.
In a dream we can do, anything we want to...
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:18 am
Been playing Freedom Planet.

And in a few levels there are some falling enemies that are ablating. And Lilac can avoid them.
Spoiler
@4:42

Oh there is also some rock fragmenting as well, and one of the later bosses can fire a huge laser beam which Lilac can endure
Spoiler
@6:50
And that is about all the notable stuff I have seen so far.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:32 pm
So, final boss of Dynamite Headdy. Skip to 0:17.

How reasonable is it to assume that what we're seeing here is Dark Demon creating that which we see in the background? 'Cause if that's what's going down, then we've got a multi-galaxy level puppet on our hands.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:40 pm
For the most part, stuff like that is usually, teleportation or an illusion. Otherwise I shudder at thinking what that would make something like this

Spoiler

Skip to 1:54
Last edited by Winnosh on Mon May 08, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Versus Debating is a dirty business... and I'm as dirty as they come. "
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:42 pm
Yeah, I guess so.

So I guess large building level at best Headdy is still a thing...though the secret ending has Headdy fight a CEO who plans to make a sequel that may include blowing up the entire Puppet World, but I don't know if that really means anything either.
Last edited by Iron Joe on Mon May 08, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!