Death Battle Feats Thread

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:09 am
Thinking way back for a moment on Supes, not sure anyone would bother with the 1M gold thing.
Spoiler

Just thinking of a calc for how much stronger he'd actually be like that, based on his sun-dipping feat. If dipping for 15min tripped his strength, and if he were capable of continuously increasing his strength in this fashion without a limit as the latter generation of writers seem to feel, then he'd become 288 times stronger every day he remained in the sun. Put that over the course of 15thousand years, and he'd be 1.5768billion times stronger as a result. Aside from that, there's no real way of telling what other effects doing that had since he scarcely made more than 5 appearances in comics and never displayed much. But I guess if Supes were to be used a 3rd time without the automatic infinite strength BS and just used Prime 1M Supes, then we could say he's around 1.6billion times stronger than normal.

So if the calcs for him after dipping were 66quintillion tons of lifting, then his base is 22quintillion tons. So it'd basically just be 22quintillion x 1.6billion. We'd get a stupidly huge number, but still not infinite. At least going by that.
Unlimited Blade Works
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:52 am
DarthGeist wrote:Thinking way back for a moment on Supes, not sure anyone would bother with the 1M gold thing.
Spoiler

Just thinking of a calc for how much stronger he'd actually be like that, based on his sun-dipping feat. If dipping for 15min tripped his strength, and if he were capable of continuously increasing his strength in this fashion without a limit as the latter generation of writers seem to feel, then he'd become 288 times stronger every day he remained in the sun. Put that over the course of 15thousand years, and he'd be 1.5768billion times stronger as a result. Aside from that, there's no real way of telling what other effects doing that had since he scarcely made more than 5 appearances in comics and never displayed much. But I guess if Supes were to be used a 3rd time without the automatic infinite strength BS and just used Prime 1M Supes, then we could say he's around 1.6billion times stronger than normal.

So if the calcs for him after dipping were 66quintillion tons of lifting, then his base is 22quintillion tons. So it'd basically just be 22quintillion x 1.6billion. We'd get a stupidly huge number, but still not infinite. At least going by that.

Calcstacking but yeah,still not infinite.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:41 pm
Was just revisiting Solid Snake's page on VBW, and uh, man they really downgraded him from his former glory.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Solid_Snake

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:01 am
12cheeper wrote:
DarthGeist wrote:Thinking way back for a moment on Supes, not sure anyone would bother with the 1M gold thing.
Spoiler

Do you think that DB will ever regret the "Infinite Superman" thing?
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:59 pm
Mrporoto wrote:
12cheeper wrote:
Spoiler

Do you think that DB will ever regret the "Infinite Superman" thing?

I think they already do. Remember when they had to go back on it during Hulk vs Doomsday?

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:13 pm
Spoiler
Well we got more evidence that 17 is at SSB level. Also Aniraza was basically all the movie villains not Broly.
Knowing you will never return to show them all your true power.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:30 am
I think they already do. Remember when they had to go back on it during Hulk vs Doomsday?

Not by much, they stated that since Superman wasn't able to kill Doomsday with raw (infinite)strength
then Hulk neither could do it.

I still hear that quote of "Superman is an all powerful being who is only weak to alien radiation and supernatural magic."
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:17 pm
Mrporoto wrote:

Not by much, they stated that since Superman wasn't able to kill Doomsday with raw (infinite)strength

I still hear that quote of "Superman is an all powerful being who is only weak to alien radiation and supernatural magic."

So Doomsday has infinite durability then.
Spoiler
When no one pays attention to your shitposts but you carry on anyway

Spoiler
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:14 pm
Jimbob The Fiddle wrote:
Mrporoto wrote:

So Doomsday has infinite durability then.

By their own reasoning that seems to be the case: "Thanks to his battles with Superman and other Kryptonians, Doomsday has evolved to a point where it's basically impossible to kill him with brute force alone".

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:07 pm
Https://www.watchcartoononline.com/scoo ... ooby-gumbo

Feat happens at 6:58 to 7:18

Just something I found for Scrappy. If we can figure put the speed, then the KE should be easy
"Fun is an illusion that distracts you from what is real.

Pain and suffering." ~ Shadowofadoubt 2016
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!