Death Battle Feats Thread

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:02 am
I literally said she stomped his Blue form. Even with a Kamehameha in SSB she just walked right though it, greatly implying she's > SSB Goku. We can't know for sure if she can compete with SSBKK10 or whatever BUT, with this fusion, I'm sure Kale going all out plus Caulifla can mamahe to beat or at least tie the form.
"Fun is an illusion that distracts you from what is real.

Pain and suffering." ~ Shadowofadoubt 2016

Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:20 pm
the problem with Blue is it is highly inconsistent. We can never tell how strong they are going out in those forms

Spoiler
regardless a fusion of the two will be beyond him even with Kaioken. Especially the potara. The only way to win is himself to fuse or last until they burn through the time. We know the time limit is shortened depending on how much energy they are putting out. I believe Vegito was only able to last half the 1 hour limit? But regardless there are like only 25 minutes or something left so I doubt this new fusion is stronger than Vegito

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:24 pm
Kakeh715 wrote:the problem with Blue is it is highly inconsistent. We can never tell how strong they are going out in those forms

Spoiler
regardless a fusion of the two will be beyond him even with Kaioken. Especially the potara. The only way to win is himself to fuse or last until they burn through the time. We know the time limit is shortened depending on how much energy they are putting out. I believe Vegito was only able to last half the 1 hour limit? But regardless there are like only 25 minutes or something left so I doubt this new fusion is stronger than Vegito

Spoiler
People have two theories as to how Kefla will be dealt with.

The first theory (and more likely one) is that Frieza steps in and goes Golden against them considering he DID express interest in facing Caulifla and Kale.

The second (and far less likely, especially given the preview) is that Goku and Vegeta do the Fusion Dance and form a theoretical Gogeta Blue, which should handily outmatch Kefla, even given the inferior fusion method.
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!

Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:46 pm
Frieza vs Kefla would be pretty hype. Two beings with stamina problems capable of beating SSB. Though Frieza was still only barely above SSB last time which is a feat Kale herself replicated without a time limit.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:52 pm
Foxthefox1000 wrote:Frieza vs Kefla would be pretty hype. Two beings with stamina problems capable of beating SSB. Though Frieza was still only barely above SSB last time which is a feat Kale herself replicated without a time limit.

Frieza's sorted the stamina problem out, though.
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!

Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:59 pm
Even so, his only chance of a legit vitory would be for them to echaust most of their energy and then just make them drain their staminas enough so that when they unfuse he can immediately ring them out.

Though, that would mean U6 wpuld be the third universe erased, which i can't see them doing so quickly.

The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:05 pm
Dragon ball characters have the stamina of an obese sloth all of a sudden.
"Kiryu-chan!!"

Spoiler

Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:08 am
Foxthefox1000 wrote:I literally said she stomped his Blue form.

he was barely damaged after said "stomp".
she is in the blue range at full power, but goku wasn't going all out
I would totally watch this poker match.

Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:33 am
Whatever justifies his writing to you guys

Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:11 pm
Foxthefox1000 wrote:Yes, because Goku is clearly a masochist that wanted to get his ass beat by her.

Goku was relatively unhurt by her though. He got knocked around, yes, but no sign of damage or injury. He basically acted like it never happened.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!