Death Battle Feats Thread

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:51 pm
Well according to the leaks, the Xenomorph's backstory has just been given a swift boot in the ass. Not sure how to feel about this.
When a rich duck takes your most requested fight.
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:14 pm
speaking of Alien, apparently Rick can't be infected by Facehuggers due to the mix of alcoholic drink he has being toxic to them.

Let's settle this Debate Once and blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:58 pm
fawfulmark2 wrote:speaking of Alien, apparently Rick can't be infected by Facehuggers due to the mix of alcoholic drink he has being toxic to them.

Don't forget the many different drugs. His body is essentially a toxic wasteland that Xenomorphs are incapable of surviving in long enough to gestate.
Next time on Death Battle:
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:35 pm
VampyreNVRmore wrote:
The Dog wrote:
torru369 wrote:Next time on Samurai Jack, the battle we have waited a decade and a half is coming.

Unless Aku got there first and took the guy out.

When the Guardian looked through the portal, he saw this.
Spoiler

Spoiler
I was right, Aku got there first and took the Guardian and his portal out.
Next time on Death Battle:
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:21 am
The Dog wrote:
VampyreNVRmore wrote:
The Dog wrote:Unless Aku got there first and took the guy out.

When the Guardian looked through the portal, he saw this.
Spoiler

Spoiler
I was right, Aku got there first and took the Guardian and his portal out.

Spoiler
We gotta pay our respects for the Guardian.
The One True Zero!
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:40 pm
In Dragon Quest Swords the main antagonist Xiphos busts a portion of a mountain
Spoiler
@10:13

That also caused an earthquake as well, which could be felt by the people in town. And according to the map the town is on the other side of the island.
Spoiler

The hero of DQS also moves a large amount of lava with his Master Stroke
Spoiler

Finally, thanks to Shad, Dragon Quest 8 also has a meteor blessing.
Spoiler
@2:40
Some normal enemies as well as the final boss are also capable of summoning meteor storms as well.
Time to tip the scales

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:07 am
Here's a feat from a video game series I actually really like a lot. Specifically Mega Man Star Force.

So it's the end of the game and Andromeda, a planet-busting Superweapon (confirmed by the anime, and even in the games it's confirmed that Andromeda blew up Planet AM, Omega-Xis' original home), has been released by the king of Planet FM, Cepheus, and sent to destroy the Earth. So what do Geo Stelar and Omega-Xis (Who together form this series' Mega Man) do? They go and fight it. AND WIN.

This pretty much unarguably proves Geo and Omega-Xis to be Planet-level at the least while fused as Mega Man. Also, when Mega Man actually finishes off Andromeda, he is NOT in his game's respective Star Break form, so this is a feat for base Mega Man. Arguably he's star-level by now thanks to feats from Star Force 3, (To say nothing about any enhanced forms going around like his Tribe Forms, Star Breaks or Finalized Noises) but I'll go into those another time.
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:18 pm
Neosonic97 wrote:Here's a feat from a video game series I actually really like a lot. Specifically Mega Man Star Force.

So it's the end of the game and Andromeda, a planet-busting Superweapon (confirmed by the anime, and even in the games it's confirmed that Andromeda blew up Planet AM, Omega-Xis' original home), has been released by the king of Planet FM, Cepheus, and sent to destroy the Earth. So what do Geo Stelar and Omega-Xis (Who together form this series' Mega Man) do? They go and fight it. AND WIN.

This pretty much unarguably proves Geo and Omega-Xis to be Planet-level at the least while fused as Mega Man. Also, when Mega Man actually finishes off Andromeda, he is NOT in his game's respective Star Break form, so this is a feat for base Mega Man. Arguably he's star-level by now thanks to feats from Star Force 3, (To say nothing about any enhanced forms going around like his Tribe Forms, Star Breaks or Finalized Noises) but I'll go into those another time.

Man, this game looks lit. I should really get my hands on it at some point. I think I recall hearing that Geo is solar system level but I couldn't tell you how.

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:45 pm
Iron Joe wrote:Man, this game looks lit. I should really get my hands on it at some point. I think I recall hearing that Geo is solar system level but I couldn't tell you how.

I think it was due to Sirius, the Bonus Boss of Star Force 3, who was using black holes to devour planets.

Also, if you liked Mega Man Battle Network, you'll probably like Mega Man Star Force, as the latter is a sequel series to the former, set 200 years later (as explained in Operate Shooting Star, a Japanese-only remaster of the first Battle Network with Star Force Mega Man playable after an earlygame scenario).
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:31 pm
Kracko makes this bigass storm in Kirby Right Back At Ya. Unfortunately, we don't see the formation of the storm, but we do see the storm expand greatly in a matter of seconds. Timeframe for the creation of the storm itself couldn't have been more than an hour,

As you may have guessed, I have absolutely no idea how calcs for this sort of thing work. As a side note, Kirby and Tiff dodge bona fide lightning like crazy in this episode. No big deal for Kirby, but it's pretty impressive for Tiff.

Edit: Ice Dragon also creates a massive snowstorm, turning a very hot summer day in a place that had never seen snow into a winter wonderland. This seems to have taken seconds to do. Tiff says something about the blizzard going to cover all of Dream Land if the Ice Dragon isn't stopped, implying it hadn't been doing so already, but it does easily cover all of Cappy Town and beyond.

Given Meta Knight's statement that Kracko is one of NME's more powerful monsters, it may be safe to scale Kracko to it. Then again, Meta said that 16 episodes before that one, so I'unno.

"Why do you suddenly give a shit about Kracko?"

Because some bloke's apparently doing a Zapdos vs. Kracko thing and NLF'ing a Pokédex entry and I wanna see how wrong he is. Zapdos may be my favorite Pokémon but I'm not gonna have him winning anything 'cause of that.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!