Death Battle Feats Thread

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:08 am
In light of...recent events, I think it's wise to make this a thing

Essentially, this is the thread entirely devoted to feats. Here you can showcase new feats, uncover old ones, provide context to them, interpret them, etc.

This is NOT a place for VS debates. No arguing who wins in a fight here; this thread is devoted to feats and feats only. Any attempt to derail the thread is not condoned and is done at your own risk

This is also not the Calcs thread and shouldn't be treated as such. You could request a calc for a feat here to be done in the Calcs thread, but no calcs here. This thread is more about showing feats off or analyzing them than quantifying them with science and math

"Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happens for a reason, our destiny slowly takes form..."
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:22 am
From the ashes rises a new thread.... i will post some feats on old man yama when I get the time.

Spoiler
Part of my plan
Spoiler
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:25 am
jimbob32165 wrote:From the ashes rises a new thread.... i will post some feats on old man yama when I get the time.

Spoiler

I think you inspired me to post some Whitebeard stuff later! I want to get through these tests first, so it might be a while

"Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happens for a reason, our destiny slowly takes form..."
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:29 am
Yay, a feat thread. Okay, I'll start. There is one extremely obscure Godzilla story called Space Godzilla (not related to movie). It was recently translated and it's... weird, to say the least. It has at least two good feats though.

First. Long story short, Godzilla's body was rebuild into spaceship. It was apparently fast enough to fly outside the Milky Way Galaxy in a short period of time. Link:
https://maserpatrol.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/maserscansa_space_godzilla_07-08.jpg

Second, the story had Godzilla's race being slaughtered by some other race for a long period of time. They apparently fought them long enough to claim that they can regenerate from a single cell. Though the titular Godzilla, the one rebuild into rocket, was not able to regen due to technically being dead. Proof:
https://maserpatrol.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/maserscansa_space_godzilla_11.jpg

Yup, that story is official. Links for context aka full story:
https://maserpatrol.wordpress.com/2015/07/09/a-space-godzilla-chapter-1-farewell-earth/
https://maserpatrol.wordpress.com/2015/09/26/a-space-godzilla-chapter-2-return-to-the-planet/
Potential NSFW warning btw.
Fuck reasons! It's Fighting Spirit!
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
Location: The Other Side Of Darkness, just up the road from Parts Unknown
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:38 am
When you say feats, you mean like this one where Jubilee catches a train and throws it with tremendous force at a dragon, right?

Spoiler

Or tanks Dragon fire by turning into mist:

Spoiler

Or outright kills said dragon by driving a metal pole through it's skull.

Spoiler

Or catching up with Pixie, a teleporter, the very second she appears after teleporting away from her, picking up a large boulder from some where on the way. (Seriously, unless she tore that chunk out of the ground, where the hell did she get it? It would mean she is faster then I thought.)

Spoiler

Trump victory. RIP Earth
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:57 am
Now that we're back I'll start those feats now.
Part of my plan
Spoiler
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:00 am
Spoiler
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:13 am
For all the people who want Erza vs Zoro or Kenshin vs Zoro, this is what the first mate of the Strawhats can do.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:37 am
Now that I've checked out the recent Dragon Ball Super feats for myself, I'd like a bit of a clarification on them. This should be an OK place to discuss them if everyone stays on track, but if it's off limits then I don't mind changing the subject

First, let me see if I understand all the info at hand correctly:

SSG Goku and Beerus, at the climax of their battle, start amping up their blows with all their ki. The clash of their punches generated these strange kind of shockwaves. As these shockwaves travel from the two fighters, their damage vastly increases to the point where all the planets and stars in the universe (which I guess contains the Afterlife too? thought it was a different plane of existence, but Elder Kai made it seem it was all part of the same universe. weird) are destroyed by them. Elder Kai says that about three similar punches is enough to destroy the universe, including Beerus and Goku. However, on the third punch Goku finally finds a way to prevent generating these shockwaves, which essentially entails matching Beerus' punches by punching them at a perfectly opposite angle with just as much power (Newton's Third Law type shit and stuff). Although we don't see this stuff happening, we know Elder Kai is right not only because of his knowledge of Beerus, but because a beam struggle between the two creates a similar shockwave that causes at least one distant planet to vaporize

If this info is correct, I have a few questions:

1) These shockwaves are like, really, really fast. I wouldn't think these two scale to them though, right? They seemed to be blown back a few dozen meters or so by their clash, but I don't see them outspeeding the shockwaves here

2) The DC of this clash is suspect at close range for the first two punches anyway. They cause some earthquakes on the surface here and there, but it's said that they get more powerful (and likely faster) the farther they travel. They eventually destroy the universe in a short amount of time, but that's only after 3 punches, and at actual melee range (or even planetary range for that matter) they don't seem to do much at all. One might argue that the pure force of the punch is at least multi-galaxy level because it's mere shockwaves can destroy the universe, but that implies Goku and Beerus have the durability to withstand that amount of energy, which is proven to be outright false because...

3) Beerus and Goku, had Goku not perfectly countered that third punch, would have died. Why are their durabilities scaled to this feat when Elder Kai, the very same character whose word is the only thing that is explaining WTF is going on, said it himself that they would be wiped out along with the rest of the universe? Their punches alone can't be generating that amount of force or they would be atomized, so the DC has to be coming from the shockwaves themselves, right?

So to summarize this unforseen madness from what I can tell:

-Beerus and Goku's DCs have been upgraded tremendously, but only if they produce a blow or ki blasts that generate magical (for lack of a better term) shockwaves

-These shockwaves don't appear to be very effective at close range and are only said to become tremendously powerful after gaining a certain amount of distance

-3 of these clashes would outright destroy the universe, however, both of them die with the universe too, making any attempt to produce these shockwaves a suicide strategy

These things prevent me from accepting Beerus and Goku as bonafide Skyfathers. Their shockwaves might reach that level of DC, but what's the point if they die from them too? And that's just DC. Before saying they match Thanos, Darkseid, or Odin, wait until we see some genuine hax from them

Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:40 am
XImpossibruX wrote:For all the people who want Erza vs Zoro or Kenshin vs Zoro, this is what the first mate of the Strawhats can do.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

What's easily as impressive as the sheer power and range from the attacks is their speed. These slashes are travelling hundreds of meters in seconds. Less than that even, as Zoro has shown to be no stranger to firing off multiple strikes in a second or less

Next

Return to DEATH BATTLE!