Death Battle Feats Thread

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Location: In my house, impatiently waiting for season 4 of Hell Girl
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:06 pm
Iron Joe wrote:
YoshinoVA wrote:Speaking of VBW, I remember arguing with them on the power level of Jorgen Von Strangle and while I was rewatching the Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour 2, which is their only feat for Jorgen, it was completely incorrect.

According to them, the feat is Multi-Universal because the bomb Calamitous creates was going to "destroy two universes", however, in the actual episode they never say anything about the bomb destroying two universes, it was specifically stated by Professor Calamitous to simply revert the earth back to its original state. Jorgen also didn't tank the explosion, as they say, he absorbed it.

This means that the explosion was far less powerful than originally thought. Not only was it not going to technically do any permanent damage, simply just reverse time, it would only really be AoE instead of AP. It's also literally just hax.

Huh.

No multiversal Chloe then.

Was that only because she scaled to Jorgen? Because the only character I could even see as Multiversal in FOP is Norm (The Genie), and that's only because Genies don't follow Da Rules.
Should've been Raven vs Scarlet Witch
PSYCHIC WATER DRAGON, THEREFORE BEST POKEMON
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:38 pm
Spoiler

22:22 Bullet dodging on multiple occasions, all at close range, first one I'd say was aim dodging.

However this looks calcable.
Spoiler
When no one pays attention to your shitposts but you carry on anyway

Spoiler
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:16 am
I can't believe I forgot about this scene, but I just saw this Simpsons episode.

Does this come out to anything impressive? I mean it looks like it's impressive, he literally broke off the top of a mountain, albeit through a weird series of events.

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:51 am
hunterzillas wrote:I can't believe I forgot about this scene, but I just saw this Simpsons episode.

Does this come out to anything impressive? I mean it looks like it's impressive, he literally broke off the top of a mountain, albeit through a weird series of events.

Even if it wasn't done via chain reaction it doesn't look like it'd pass small building level tbh.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:07 am
12cheeper wrote:
hunterzillas wrote:I can't believe I forgot about this scene, but I just saw this Simpsons episode.

Even if it wasn't done via chain reaction it doesn't look like it'd pass small building level tbh.

See that's what I was thinking. Although with the chain reaction, I was wondering that, if the mountain top was that unstable, wouldn't the weather have blown it off by then?

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:18 am
So yeah, Last Jedi was pretty aiit. Featwise the most impressive IMO was

Spoiler
Princess Leia, whose Force sensitivity apparently got better in age as she was in an exploding cockpit and was sucked into space but while freezing awoke her Force powers to fly right back to the ship(she passed out right afterwards but yeah). Also Puppet Yoda dropped by to visit Luke at one point and took control of a storm cloud to destroy an old library too. As for Mr. Skywalker himself before merging with the Force he was able to create an astral body several planets away from his island on Ach-T that no sold all the First Order and Kylo as a troll.

Also it seems they may have retconned Midi-Chlorians away for good, thank fuck.
Vergil v Sephy as the Finale? This is Fine.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:41 pm
fawfulmark2 wrote:So yeah, Last Jedi was pretty aiit. Featwise the most impressive IMO was

Spoiler
Princess Leia, whose Force sensitivity apparently got better in age as she was in an exploding cockpit and was sucked into space but while freezing awoke her Force powers to fly right back to the ship(she passed out right afterwards but yeah). Also Puppet Yoda dropped by to visit Luke at one point and took control of a storm cloud to destroy an old library too. As for Mr. Skywalker himself before merging with the Force he was able to create an astral body several planets away from his island on Ach-T that no sold all the First Order and Kylo as a troll.

Also it seems they may have retconned Midi-Chlorians away for good, thank fuck.

Spoiler
When no one pays attention to your shitposts but you carry on anyway

Spoiler

HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:14 pm
Would surviving the collapsing and then recreation of a timeline yield universal results? Just finished Mystery Incorporated and the Gang did exactly that, of course through some PIS with them being the Heart of the Jaguar when together.
"Fun is an illusion that distracts you from what is real.

Pain and suffering." ~ Shadowofadoubt 2016
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:35 pm
Not sure. Same thing happened in the Zero Hour event for DC but it didn't really lead to stat boosts for anyone besides Parallax Hal.
Vergil v Sephy as the Finale? This is Fine.
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:01 pm

The more important thing about Homer is his durability. What would Peter have to match Homer?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_bOeIreLms[/youtube]
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!