Death Battle Feats Thread

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:22 pm
Foxthefox1000 wrote:Wouldn't that just be classified as flavor text?

Literally all lore in every game ever is "just flavor text".
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:25 pm
I guess. Not sure if we can actually apply it to the series but I'm sure VBW will eat it up
"Fun is an illusion that distracts you from what is real.

Pain and suffering." ~ Shadowofadoubt 2016
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:28 pm
Foxthefox1000 wrote:I guess. Not sure if we can actually apply it to the series but I'm sure VBW will eat it up

It scales to literally noone.Even if it did you'd have to be out of your goddamn mind to scale canon to a noncanon mobile game just because of some vague references to the source material.
And nah,VBW really,REALLY hates the idea of FE being even moderately powerful.(Except lords because since they're the main character they MUST be the stronk and god tiers that literally noone scales to.)
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
Location: In my house, impatiently waiting for season 4 of Hell Girl
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:44 pm
Speaking of VBW, I remember arguing with them on the power level of Jorgen Von Strangle and while I was rewatching the Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour 2, which is their only feat for Jorgen, it was completely incorrect.

According to them, the feat is Multi-Universal because the bomb Calamitous creates was going to "destroy two universes", however, in the actual episode they never say anything about the bomb destroying two universes, it was specifically stated by Professor Calamitous to simply revert the earth back to its original state. Jorgen also didn't tank the explosion, as they say, he absorbed it.

This means that the explosion was far less powerful than originally thought. Not only was it not going to technically do any permanent damage, simply just reverse time, it would only really be AoE instead of AP. It's also literally just hax.
Should've been Raven vs Scarlet Witch
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:04 pm
So, Goku has a black hole feat now.
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:07 pm
MeleeniumRXJ wrote:So, Goku has a black hole feat now.

A bit late to be even remotely relevant tbh.Would've been nice for early super if Toriyama didn't get carried away as soon as gods showed up.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:38 pm
Least it is good for 18 and 17. Now it's really doubtful that even with a full power Binary Carol would have won.

Also who suggested 17 vs Cyborg? Good for that.
Knowing you will never return to show them all your true power.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:46 pm
I hope OPM's Genos gets greater feats so I can suggest Genos vs Cyborg.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:15 am
So if anyone wonders what Pixie can do here's a clip.

Spoiler

She doesn't name the attack but based off the games it's the Big Bang. No I am not Kidding.
Knowing you will never return to show them all your true power.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:00 pm
YoshinoVA wrote:Speaking of VBW, I remember arguing with them on the power level of Jorgen Von Strangle and while I was rewatching the Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour 2, which is their only feat for Jorgen, it was completely incorrect.

According to them, the feat is Multi-Universal because the bomb Calamitous creates was going to "destroy two universes", however, in the actual episode they never say anything about the bomb destroying two universes, it was specifically stated by Professor Calamitous to simply revert the earth back to its original state. Jorgen also didn't tank the explosion, as they say, he absorbed it.

This means that the explosion was far less powerful than originally thought. Not only was it not going to technically do any permanent damage, simply just reverse time, it would only really be AoE instead of AP. It's also literally just hax.

Huh.

No multiversal Chloe then.
I drew Ristar
Spoiler
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!