It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:33 pm
ShadowofaDoubt wrote:It makes it less fun. Without fetishes being aloud it extremely limits what can be used

As long as someone agrees to the terms, it's good. There are no rules stating someone can't specify potential exclusions if they lose a bet.
"Hello there, Ms. Post-Apocalyptic Biker"
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:16 pm
ShadowofaDoubt wrote:It makes it less fun. Without fetishes being aloud it extremely limits what can be used

Eeeh, despite me being someone who almost always does that, there's still quite a lot of awful stuff out there that ain't meant to expand dongs.

My bet is that the deciding factor will either be that big laser that bronies always soil themselves over, or White Raven, despite both of them requiring special conditions.

To be clear, I mean the big laser in The Dog's current signature.
I drew Ristar
Spoiler
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:08 pm
I've already plugged in one bet (for the inevitable Goku vs. Saitama), but now I'd like to make another.

I am willing to bet episode 100 will be said battle. Though in addition to the typical avatar bet, I am willing to add something else if I lose this bet, and that is that I will resubscribe to Screwattack and follow Ben Singer and all the Screwattack crew on Twitter for a year.

So, any takers?

Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:05 am
The Queen Diclonius wrote:I've already plugged in one bet (for the inevitable Goku vs. Saitama), but now I'd like to make another.

I am willing to bet episode 100 will be said battle. Though in addition to the typical avatar bet, I am willing to add something else if I lose this bet, and that is that I will resubscribe to Screwattack and follow Ben Singer and all the Screwattack crew on Twitter for a year.

So, any takers?

I’ll take that bet.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:52 pm
The Queen Diclonius wrote:I've already plugged in one bet (for the inevitable Goku vs. Saitama), but now I'd like to make another.

So, any takers?

Confident, aren't you?
Next time on Death Battle:

"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be cryin' all day."
- Father Alexander Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 08
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:42 pm
I feel I should clarify for you, justtemporaryyet, that it's the standard three weeks for both sides. Anyway, there you go! Won't be long to wait now to see if I am right. :)

And for you, The Dog, interested in taking the bet I made weeks before? I didn't seem to pick up any takers.

I bet that regarding the Episode 12 universal feat in the Goku vs. Saitama Death Battle they ignore it, call it an outlier, or claim that only Beerus was the force behind it.
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!