"Beyond the g1 Arena" (Non-DB VS Discussion Thread)

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:06 pm
DarthGeist wrote:
BerialEdge wrote:How does any of that garbage you just spewed forth make that a well written and well liked franchise?

Spoiler
Spoiler Alert: It doesn't.

It's hilarious that you think something has to be well written to be well liked, especially given the countless mounds of poorly written schlock that people still like for the sole reason of having a popular character attached to it.

Anymore stupidity to add?
Spoiler
Oh wait

Holy shit that image. I can’t add anything to it, it’s so perfectly try-hard edgy/cool.
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:37 pm
DarthGeist wrote:
BerialEdge wrote:How does any of that garbage you just spewed forth make that a well written and well liked franchise?

Spoiler

It's hilarious that you think something has to be well written to be well liked, especially given the countless mounds of poorly written schlock that people still like for the sole reason of having a popular character attached to it.

Spoiler
Oh wait

Girls don't like you very much,do they?
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:55 pm
DarthGeist wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler
Oh wait

I never said a series had to be well written to be well liked. I just asked how any of what you said meant that it was well written and well liked. 2 seperate things. You failed to provide either and just spewed more nonsense and an awful unrelated pic.

I can't tell if you should try harder or try less.
"It's not that I don't like it or that I hate it, it's that I don't like it and I hate it."

Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:23 pm
DarthGeist wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler
Oh wait

"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:10 pm
DarthGeist wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler
Oh wait

I did, but then I saw that picture you used and I realized I could never best you in stupidity. What obscure visual/light novel is that guy from? Or is it some form of your husbando Satanwoe?
Next time on Death Battle:

"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be cryin' all day."
- Father Alexander Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 08
I've Covered Wars!
I've Covered Wars!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:14 pm
The Dog wrote:
DarthGeist wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler
Oh wait

I did, but then I saw that picture you used and I realized I could never best you in stupidity. What obscure visual/light novel is that guy from? Or is it some form of your husbando Satanwoe?

Kurou from Demonbane.
Dudes kinda lame imo.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:10 pm
On a side note, a fe months ago AR started a new series called Rewind Rumble, that’s essentially a more serious better animated versus show. I’ve watched a few episodes, and i found them fairly entertaining, although some of the matchups are weird. I’m curious to hear your guys’ thoughts on it.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:04 am
12cheeper wrote:
The Dog wrote:
DarthGeist wrote:It's hilarious that you think something has to be well written to be well liked, especially given the countless mounds of poorly written schlock that people still like for the sole reason of having a popular character attached to it.

Spoiler
Oh wait

Kurou from Demonbane.
Dudes kinda lame imo.

So it's a character from Ogrescourge but not Incubusmisfortune himself?
Next time on Death Battle:

"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be cryin' all day."
- Father Alexander Anderson, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 08
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!