Unpopular DEATH BATTLE Opinions

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:38 pm
fawfulmark2 wrote:DBcast is more to fill the void of Sidescrollers podcast after the format shift of SA if anything.

A void they should fill is the Reasons We Hate with Evil Craig, I liked those videos.
Spoiler
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:36 pm
Ivan_El_Conquistador wrote:They should stop doing Death Battle Cast so they can focus in doing better episodes of Death Battle. They have gotten sloppy during these last two years.

>Honestly hoping that the turds they keep squeezing out every three weeks will get better

It's never going to get better, it's been 2 years of sloppy, undercooked content and if things last that long they are only going to get worse
Death Battle as of late:
12cheeper wrote:Next time is actually disgusting.
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:44 am
Winnosh wrote:Unpopular opinion.

I really don't like how Jedi are viewed in the verses community. People seem to think of them as these unstoppable, superhumans with mountain level durability and such. And always moving at lightspeed. Yes I'm exaggerating. But in universe they're never portrayed as such. They get punched out, and beaten up by regular non force sensitive people all the time. People say you need to be a jedi to beat a jedi when that's never been shown to be the case. Where does that come from?

A lot of this has to do with how Jedi are portrayed across Star Wars. There's a massive power difference when you compare the old and new Clone Wars show Jedi because most of that is up to the interpretation of the creator. For example, Mace Windu in the old Clone Wars was capable of out maneuvering thousands of Super Battle Droids, leaping hundreds, if not thousands, of feet in the air, and ripping apart droids like they're made out of foam. Meanwhile, in the new Clone Wars, Mace is nothing really more than a good duelist. This goes back to the bigger issue of canon vs. legends and how to use it in versus.
When DICE hasn't fixed your glitch in a month.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:14 pm
ShadowofaDoubt wrote:
Ivan_El_Conquistador wrote:They should stop doing Death Battle Cast so they can focus in doing better episodes of Death Battle. They have gotten sloppy during these last two years.

>Honestly hoping that the turds they keep squeezing out every three weeks will get better

It's never going to get better, it's been 2 years of sloppy, undercooked content and if things last that long they are only going to get worse

They have done good episodes these last two years, but good episodes like Balrog vs TJ Combo, Amy vs Ramona or Zoro vs Erza don't compensate crimes like Mewtwo vs Shadow, Thor vs Wonder Woman or Smokey vs McGruff (worst Death Battle ever).
Spoiler
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!