Unpopular DEATH BATTLE Opinions

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:38 pm
fawfulmark2 wrote:DBcast is more to fill the void of Sidescrollers podcast after the format shift of SA if anything.

A void they should fill is the Reasons We Hate with Evil Craig, I liked those videos.
Spoiler
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:36 pm
Ivan_El_Conquistador wrote:They should stop doing Death Battle Cast so they can focus in doing better episodes of Death Battle. They have gotten sloppy during these last two years.

>Honestly hoping that the turds they keep squeezing out every three weeks will get better

It's never going to get better, it's been 2 years of sloppy, undercooked content and if things last that long they are only going to get worse
Death Battle as of late:
12cheeper wrote:Next time is actually disgusting.

Spoiler
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:44 am
Winnosh wrote:Unpopular opinion.

I really don't like how Jedi are viewed in the verses community. People seem to think of them as these unstoppable, superhumans with mountain level durability and such. And always moving at lightspeed. Yes I'm exaggerating. But in universe they're never portrayed as such. They get punched out, and beaten up by regular non force sensitive people all the time. People say you need to be a jedi to beat a jedi when that's never been shown to be the case. Where does that come from?

A lot of this has to do with how Jedi are portrayed across Star Wars. There's a massive power difference when you compare the old and new Clone Wars show Jedi because most of that is up to the interpretation of the creator. For example, Mace Windu in the old Clone Wars was capable of out maneuvering thousands of Super Battle Droids, leaping hundreds, if not thousands, of feet in the air, and ripping apart droids like they're made out of foam. Meanwhile, in the new Clone Wars, Mace is nothing really more than a good duelist. This goes back to the bigger issue of canon vs. legends and how to use it in versus.
When DICE hasn't fixed your glitch in a month.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:14 pm
ShadowofaDoubt wrote:
Ivan_El_Conquistador wrote:They should stop doing Death Battle Cast so they can focus in doing better episodes of Death Battle. They have gotten sloppy during these last two years.

>Honestly hoping that the turds they keep squeezing out every three weeks will get better

It's never going to get better, it's been 2 years of sloppy, undercooked content and if things last that long they are only going to get worse

They have done good episodes these last two years, but good episodes like Balrog vs TJ Combo, Amy vs Ramona or Zoro vs Erza don't compensate crimes like Mewtwo vs Shadow, Thor vs Wonder Woman or Smokey vs McGruff (worst Death Battle ever).
Spoiler
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:09 pm
If Cell gets in I want DevilArtemis instead of Taka. He does a great Cell but DA would have us questioning if Damien Clarke did him.
Knowing you will never return to show them all your true power.

You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:57 pm
Not sure where to put this, but with almost every death battle, overtime I change allegiances with who I root for, even if it’s for no reason. Like with Yang vs Tifa, I went from supporting yang to supporting tifa to going back to supporting yang, and with natsu vs ace I went from supporting natsu to supporting ace, even though I have consumed no media related to these characters.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:14 am
justtemporaryyet wrote:Not sure where to put this, but with almost every death battle, overtime I change allegiances with who I root for, even if it’s for no reason. Like with Yang vs Tifa, I went from supporting yang to supporting tifa to going back to supporting yang, and with natsu vs ace I went from supporting natsu to supporting ace, even though I have consumed no media related to these characters.

That's just a standard reaction many have to any vs. fight from an outsider's perspective, be it DB, Sports, competitive gaming, WWE etc.
Vergil v Sephy as the Finale? This is Fine.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:33 am
Hey has anyone heard of Devil Artemis?
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:39 am
torru369 wrote:Hey has anyone heard of Devil Artemis?

Yeah, some guy named Torru was talking about him a few posts back. 8-)
"It's not that I don't like it or that I hate it, it's that I don't like it and I hate it."

Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:10 am
BerialEdge wrote:
torru369 wrote:Hey has anyone heard of Devil Artemis?

Yeah, some guy named Torru was talking about him a few posts back. 8-)

Well if you find him DA has made this.

Spoiler
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!