The Voice Actors for DEATH BATTLE Thread

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

I Just Got the Bundle for Free
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:00 pm
Joshski wrote:Now that they got PBG and SH to voice in an episode I wonder if they'll get Jontron in a episo-Oh wait!

Jokes aside, I couldn't really see Jon working well for a Death Battle episode. Hard for me to take it seriously. I know PBG has the same style of videos, but Jon's is a little too distinct to fit in anything but comedy.
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:14 pm
Yeah, I can't think of a character JonTron would even be good for. Jon has a very unique voice, which is part of why his content is so lovable.
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:46 pm
*When KaiserNeko makes his Death Battle combatant debut but he has to sound like this...
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:02 pm
comicking428 wrote:*When KaiserNeko makes his Death Battle combatant debut but he has to sound like this...

Dear god, how does the other Voltron pilots not go crazy after having to constantly hear his voice?
"The Big Gete Star enabled me to cheat death! How could this buagh-?!"
Windpipe Cracking
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:03 pm
YoshinoVA wrote:Black Nerd Comedy as Zack is probably the only thing I'll ever need to hear for the rest of my life.

Morgan Berry as the Yellow Ranger is cool too. I'm more on the side of the Power Rangers now, solely because I know most of the voice cast and all of them are top notch. Not to say the voltron side isn't top notch, but...

Matpat kind of lowers the quality of it.

but why? You may not like the guy but why would that mean his VA will be bad?

comicking428 wrote:*When KaiserNeko makes his Death Battle combatant debut but he has to sound like this...

unless voltron loses so we can hear this voice die... please no
somehow...best couple
but krillin is gonna be sad soon...poor guy
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:09 pm
Greedow wrote:
YoshinoVA wrote:Black Nerd Comedy as Zack is probably the only thing I'll ever need to hear for the rest of my life.

Morgan Berry as the Yellow Ranger is cool too. I'm more on the side of the Power Rangers now, solely because I know most of the voice cast and all of them are top notch. Not to say the voltron side isn't top notch, but...

No one can live up to Michael Bell or Jeremy Shada's work, and MatPat's voice sounds like a cheap knock off of Jeremy Shada's version of Lance. It's the only character within this group I see as miscasted.
Should've been Supergirl
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:13 pm
YoshinoVA wrote:
Greedow wrote:

No one can live up to Michael Bell or Jeremy Shada's work, and MatPat's voice sounds like a cheap knock off of Jeremy Shada's version of Lance. It's the only character within this group I see as miscasted.

so it's a nostalgia thing for the original VAs? I can relate
somehow...best couple
but krillin is gonna be sad soon...poor guy
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:44 am
YoshinoVA wrote:
Greedow wrote:

You realize MatPat's voicing Keith, right? PeanutButterGamer's voicing Lance.
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:14 pm

and now that voice got this stuck in my head.

Let's settle this Debate Once and blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:38 pm
Almost surprised Linkara isn't in it given his history with the franchise. Though it's possible they don't know him/don't think he'd fit for any of the Rangers this time round.
After reading YouTube comments.
Unofficial Official Death Battle Discord https://discord.gg/TYYSYeE
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!