Death Battle world changing

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:20 pm
Just a fun little idea I had at work today: What if Death battles were canon to the series that each character is in? It may be a very good thing (Soul edge is destroyed, and it's spirit gone, making Europe capable of being at peace more easily, at the cost of an English dominatrix) it may be a very BAD thing (Now it's up to Peach and Yoshi to defend the Mushroom kingdom. Yeahhh, they're fucked.) And it may be overall neutral. (Vegeta's fine, Buu's still destroyed, and Goku's dead. Not that death isn't just a revolving door for him.)

So yeah. This is just for any ideas of how the worlds would be different if these fights were canon.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:26 pm
Akuma would go and kill Scorpion.
Last edited by XImpossibruX on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:28 pm
I think this thread is fine

Uh, the foundation is screwed without S.P.A.C.E. (That being Bucky & co) and I imagine that Willy's parents are worried about him for once. Star Fox could make do without Slippy I would wager
When my day's done, sometimes I don't like the person I've become
Is the enemy within a thousand men? Should I walk the path if my world's so dead ahead?
All things must end, goodbye my friend
Think of me when you see the sun or feel the wind
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:35 pm
Ash would be an angsty teenager after Pikachu's death.

Shadaloo would be in shambles, while Shao Khan would be more powerful than ever.

RIP in piece entire Thundercats race.
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:05 am
Joyous, more depression fuel to dwell on...
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:22 am
Power Rangers are going to lose their very next battle. Sonic and Tails are going to have a life full of boredom. Psycho-Powered Shao Kahn is going to crush Earthrealm defenders even if Raiden is going to be reborn. Avengers and JLA disband or find replacements for Captain America, Wonder Woman and Batman. Killer Instinct universe doesn't change a bit. Shadaloo gets absorbed by Illuminati and reformed, and heroes are loosing at next tournament since Ryu and Chun-Li are dead. Or Akuma shows up at last moment and kills Big Bad. That everything I could think of now.
Fuck reasons! It's Fighting Spirit!
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:45 am
Since the Soul Edge is gone everyone in the SC universe lives happy lives...besides Ivy
Don't Mess with Goro Majima
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:31 am
Children everywhere cry cause Gamera is dead.

Suna is in ruins cause Gaaras dead...conversely due to the new peace the other four nations will declare war on the Avatarverse, so that worlds fucked.

Ultratech has Sektors tech.

Sonic and Tails have a Wily supped up Metal to deal with, but they still have the real super power of teamwork so it's fine.

Link IS a tad depressed this lifetime.

Kirby has Buus powers...

Rouge is now FTL God stomper.

Blankas charge is so great after consuming Pikachu he can wreck a Bisonless Shadoloo.

On the Flipside, unless a Scorpion who has attained the strength to best Ryu comes out of the wood work, Earthrealm is doomed.

Since the DB seems based after GT, Vegeta us the Supreme Lord of Dragonball now.

Superman blew up the earth, so his JL membership is put on hiatus.

Chuck and Segata are wrecking everything.

The SC verse is actually a cool place now.

Blazeblue verse is fucked. though the GG verse is fine forever, now Sol has experienced his full Gear Form, he may use it more.

That's all for now.

"COME FORTH MY MONSTER SERVANTS!"

The gangs all here....
The Power of a God is now your Secret Tool
The Power of a God is now your Secret Tool
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:12 am
Not only did Godzilla get more powerful due to Gamera absorbing the majority of the mana of earth (Thus more polluted) to use his Mana Blast, but the city Gamera tried to protect is now screwed as Godzilla goes back to destroy it, despite more armies efforts which fails. Gamera was their last hope, not to mention children everywhere cries because their hero is dead.
Last edited by DeathBattleMike on Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

Good luck out there Bobobo. You're our only last and final hope of surpassing Superman in Death Battle.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:33 am
Considering that Blazblue has a vast amount of timelines constantly getting reset, Sol VS Ragna would honestly change jack
When my day's done, sometimes I don't like the person I've become
Is the enemy within a thousand men? Should I walk the path if my world's so dead ahead?
All things must end, goodbye my friend
Think of me when you see the sun or feel the wind
Next

Return to DEATH BATTLE!