DEATH BATTLE Calculations Thread: Share Calcs And Requests

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:23 pm
Iron Joe wrote:I'm trying my darndest to figure out how the hell you're supposed to calculate luminosity for the sake of a Ristar calc that Proto did ages ago but deleted. Can anyone help me out? Basically, Ristar made this flash of light at the center of what resembles a galaxy, especially the real-life Sombrero Galaxy, which is a relatively small one at that.

Spoiler

Soooo many Wikipedia pages, running into term after term I don't understand.

To be fair I fail to understand some of Protoguy's calcs as well, including finding one of them (And before anybody says I have a Mega Man hateboner, IT'S NOT the Duo and Evil Energy calc, although that one is of questionable substance) completely false.
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:23 pm
I'm sure I'd understand Proto's calc a lot more if I actually had access to it. Dude got tired of VS and deleted all his calcs. Now I'm trying to do this shit myself.

Got a better screenshot of that flash btw
Spoiler
Check out Jonny Atma's latest GaMetal: Pepper Steak
Spoiler

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:21 pm
The calc I found wrong with Protoguy was his Kid Icarus: Uprising calculation which placed Pit at Island-level. The premise he used was that Pit breaking out of one of the Aurum ships is what caused a massive explosion which leveled the ship. Having played the game all the way to completion myself (it's a great game by the way), that's not what happened. It was Pit damaging the Aurum Core which then went haywire, couldn't contain the energy within and then blew up. Man, it seems that whenever I find something wrong with a Protoguy calc, it's always a false premise that's the problem and not the math itself.
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!
PSYCHIC WATER DRAGON, THEREFORE BEST POKEMON
PSYCHIC WATER DRAGON, THEREFORE BEST POKEMON
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:10 pm
Can someone calc this?
Spoiler

At 2:00, wondering how fast the attack is, with it creating many gigantic slashes in only about 1 to 2 seconds.
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!