Community DEATH BATTLE Fan Works (Blogs, DeviantArt, etc.)

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:08 pm
I have just discovered these awesome version of death battles that are written on Deviantart.

Here are some:
http://death-battle-4-all.deviantart.co ... Fanfiction
http://db-writers-unite.deviantart.com/gallery/

So tell me what you think about these!
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:42 pm
Knew about the first one, but the other was new to me. And some of them are on Screwattack writing up a storm on the Blogs.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:01 pm
Some of those are pretty cool. But...to the individual who made the Popeye vs. Mario one...why? That's just spilling over with obviousness. It's like putting Johnny Test's dad up against Thor.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:46 am
Kisame Hoshigaki vs. Tier Harribel... Not a bad idea for a Deathbattle actually, both shark themed, use water, and powers are spirit energy based, but... While she might put up a fight, Kisame would eat her alive... Or his sword would anyway.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:07 pm
http://death-battle-4-all.deviantart.co ... -492086144

Oooh, a Caleb vs. Daniel Death Battle. I've never heard of those two characters, but my brother and I share names with them.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:28 pm
Well, since these Written Death Battles seem to have grabbed your attention (whether in a good way or bad way, I have yet to tell), I thought you oughta know that I'm the guy who founded the group DB-Writers-Unite, and yes, I'm the Dimension-Dino user. Hell, I PIONEERED written battles and basically started the DeviantArt craze.

Any questions you want to ask?
SargeRay's the name and voicework is my game. Got a project? I'll happily volunteer.
The Power of a God is now your Secret Tool
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:42 pm
SargeRay wrote:Well, since these Written Death Battles seem to have grabbed your attention (whether in a good way or bad way, I have yet to tell), I thought you oughta know that I'm the guy who founded the group DB-Writers-Unite, and yes, I'm the Dimension-Dino user. Hell, I PIONEERED written battles and basically started the DeviantArt craze.

Any questions you want to ask?

Hey it's nice to see you on here Dimension-Dino, in case you don't know who this is, it's me MikeSpikester11 from deviantart.
Spoiler

Good luck out there Bobobo. You're our only last and final hope of surpassing Superman in Death Battle.
Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:56 am
Hey, Mike. Nice seeing a familiar face here.
SargeRay's the name and voicework is my game. Got a project? I'll happily volunteer.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:19 am
SargeRay wrote:Hey, Mike. Nice seeing a familiar face here.

You too man. :)
Spoiler

Good luck out there Bobobo. You're our only last and final hope of surpassing Superman in Death Battle.
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:26 am
These are the blogs made by other pepole that you feel are the best researched and overall are of high quality.

My peresonal favourite is Lady-n-Gentleman's blog on Freddy vs Adachi manly because the fight makes sense and considering their personalities it would be a fun one to see.

Submitted for your approval, serial killers of unconventional means. Their connection? Both men drag their unsuspecting victims into another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. There they leave poor souls - at their most vulnerable - to suffer horrors beyond imagining.

Prelude: http://lady-n-gentleman.deviantart.com/art/Prelude-Freddy-Krueger-vs-Tohru-Adachi-486972837]

Fight: http://lady-n-gentleman.deviantart.com/art/Death-Battle-Freddy-Krueger-vs-Tohru-Adachi-493218434
Don't Mess with Goro Majima
Next

Return to DEATH BATTLE!