Death Battle Idea Brainstorm

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:05 pm
DeathBattleMike wrote:
Iron Joe wrote:Bowser (Potential opponents: Shao Kahn, Ganondorf, Dedede, King K. Rool)

Fixed. ;)

Anyways, I've already and said and I'll say it again, but I want Bowser to fight Dedede and K. Rool in a battle royale, army style, seriously for Wiz and Boomstick not do this, would be such a missed opptunity.

Nintendo Kings Battle Royale: Bowser (Super Mario Bros.) VS King K. Rool (Donkey Kong) VS King Dedede (Kirby)

Spoiler

K Rool is just so pathetic compared to the other two that I didn't include him; K Rool is too awesome to die.

Which is kind of dumb since I suggested Ness vs. Mike Jones, Poo vs. Tifa, and Asterix vs. Popeye. Hm.

Asterix is so cool, but he's just got nothing going for him in base form where Popeye does...
Check out Jonny Atma's latest GaMetal: Pepper Steak
Spoiler
The Power of a God is now your Secret Tool
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:08 pm
Iron Joe wrote:K Rool is just so pathetic compared to the other two that I didn't include him; K Rool is too awesome to die.

Which is kind of dumb since I suggested Ness vs. Mike Jones, Poo vs. Tifa, and Asterix vs. Popeye. Hm.

Asterix is so cool, but he's just got nothing going for him in base form where Popeye does...

Not saying K. Rool would win, which he wouldn't, but I'd give him some good odds, after all, he does fight with an ape capable of punching the moon out of orbit.....That should indiciate that he does have some pretty good durabilty.
Spoiler

Good luck out there Bobobo. You're our only last and final hope of surpassing Superman in Death Battle.
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:10 pm
DeathBattleMike wrote:
Iron Joe wrote:K Rool is just so pathetic compared to the other two that I didn't include him; K Rool is too awesome to die.

Not saying K. Rool would win, which he wouldn't, but I'd give him some good odds, after all, he does fight with an ape capable of punching the moon out of orbit.....That should give him some pretty good durability.

Ever noticed that K Rool hasn't been fighting that ape for a really long time? :?

The last time he appeared was long before DK punched the moon, whether you count Super Sluggers or not.
Spoiler
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:11 pm
Iron Joe wrote:Ever noticed that K Rool hasn't been fighting that ape for a really long time? :?

The last time he appeared was long before DK punched the moon, whether you count Super Sluggers or not.

My point it, he has fought DK before the events of DKC:R.....and that DK had always been that strong due to that game.
Spoiler

Good luck out there Bobobo. You're our only last and final hope of surpassing Superman in Death Battle.
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:15 pm
DeathBattleMike wrote:
Iron Joe wrote:Ever noticed that K Rool hasn't been fighting that ape for a really long time? :?

My point it, he has fought DK before the events of DKC:R.....and that DK had always been that strong due to that game.

How do we know that?
Spoiler
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:18 pm
Iron Joe wrote:How do we know that?

I'm just assuming, that is all.
Spoiler

These Shades are Worth More than your Life
These Shades are Worth More than your Life
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:20 pm
Iron Joe wrote:
DeathBattleMike wrote:

How do we know that?

Burden of proof is actually on you to prove he got stronger.
Mmmmmm tastes like liar.
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
Location: The Other Side Of Darkness, just up the road from Parts Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:24 pm
Would also like to see the Xenogear/Saga games represented in a death battle.

Not to mention some of the main villians from the Buffy/Angel tv series. Couple of God's there. So much potential.

The Master

Spoiler

Caleb

Spoiler

Adam

Spoiler

The Beast

Spoiler

Illyria

Spoiler

Evil Willow

Spoiler

Glory

Spoiler

The Mayor

Spoiler

Faith

Spoiler

Trump victory. RIP Earth
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:30 pm
LSwan62 wrote:
Iron Joe wrote:
DeathBattleMike wrote:How do we know that?

Burden of proof is actually on you to prove he got stronger.

How about the fact that DK never does anything that's even 1% as impressive as punching the moon out of orbit in any DKC game before that? Heck, how about the fact that ropes are enough to keep him still in DKC2? Pret-ty sure if you're strong enough to punch the moon out of orbit, you can tear rope from almost any angle.

Mr. Hades, I'm always open to a guy named Caleb appearing in Death Battle. Especially if he wins.

EDIT: Never mind. The Caleb you speak of is evil.

Spoiler
And dead.
Spoiler

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:05 pm
Iron Joe wrote:
Tanantine wrote:Donald never wears gloves or a tie.

Easy to miss, especially since Donald's hands are white and fuzzy like gloves. But at least now it's a little easier to tell, knowing that. Someone who doesn't know who Howard is, though, won't even consider the possibility of that being anyone but Donald.

Also Donald would kick Darkwing Ducks ass.

Darn right he would. Howard's, too.

And Daffy's. Why do so many people think Daffy would win against Donald? They claim "Oh, he can tank shotgun fire point-blank!" Um, Donald has tanked an onslaught of attacks by Sephiroth. I'd say that's a little more impressive.

Not that those are the greatest durability feats for either of the two, but still.

People think Daffy would win mainly cause of this.

http://youtu.be/RqAUiUDyFlY?t=6m17s

Iron Joe wrote:EarthBound (Potential matches: Ness vs. Mike Jones

...what, against this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd0S0LwhEDU

That'd be a really weird fight.
Last edited by Tanantine on Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!