DEATH BATTLE Discussion: Ryu Hyabusa vs. Strider Hiryu

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

These Shades are Worth More than your Life
These Shades are Worth More than your Life
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:00 pm
Actually, Ryu really should have won. He's dodged lighting and fought country-busting demons.

But this battle is over a year old why are peeps still discussing it?

Edit: Oh, it's just Shade. Shade, why you necro threads? Why am I contributing to the necro'ing of this thread?
Mmmmmm tastes like liar.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:57 pm
LSwan62 wrote:Actually, Ryu really should have won. He's dodged lighting and fought country-busting demons.

Adding onto that, Tengu Of Destruction should be moon level due to the whole global cloud dispersion/end of century Tengu Disaster feat. He did so using his chaotic energy which he can channel into his physical strength only for Ryu to curbstomp him without using any of his weapons. The True Dragon Sword is also rarely used because it disrupts the balance of/shakes the entire earth [I doubt it's a hyperbole too since it's superior to the Dark Dragon Blade which clouded planets in darkness] not to mention that it could of absorbed Hiryu's soul easily.

Ryu's also faced gods who could lifewipe earth trivially if they felt like it, meanwhile Meio was not even a god [he was an alien who needed technology to lifewipe the planet and just thought of himself as god the same way Albert Wesker for example did] but to Hiryu's credit he should be multi-city block level using non-canon feats and maybe mach 150ish compared to Ryu's mach 300+ but Ryu's time freeze alone should of been enough, as should The Art Of The Piercing Void. I also did not really get how Hiryu is supposed to be stronger since while he can slice through a human or two barehanded, Hayabusa could slash entire crowds of monsters to thin slices at massively hypersonic speeds and has in fact destroyed a mountain sized base merely by izuna dropping Yaiba [what's funny is that Yaiba got up from it with just a headache and EOS Ryu is so out of his league it is not even funny]

But yeah this topic is pretty old, did not really need the bump.
Last edited by classicgameguys on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When my day's done, sometimes I don't like the person I've become
Is the enemy within a thousand men? Should I walk the path if my world's so dead ahead?
All things must end, goodbye my friend
Think of me when you see the sun or feel the wind
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:13 pm
LSwan62 wrote:Actually, Ryu really should have won. He's dodged lighting and fought country-busting demons.

But this battle is over a year old why are peeps still discussing it?

Edit: Oh, it's just Shade. Shade, why you necro threads? Why am I contributing to the necro'ing of this thread?

Meh, it's all equal opportunity to me. I'll admit, though, I'm a bit of a newb when it comes to threads. Kinda learning the ropes as I go.
"You are kind of weird, and that's okay. Normal people are boring."

The most BAMF momma's boy who ever lived
Previous

Return to DEATH BATTLE!