"Beyond the g1 Arena" (Non-DB VS Discussion Thread)

It's time for POSTING OPINIONS!

Moderator: Imperator100

HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:16 pm
VampyreNVRmore wrote:So right now, Beserk has the main character look for a man he once called a brother while dealing with enemies coming after him. Reminds me of another anime...

VampyreNVRmore wrote:I merely said reminded me. Eventually, Guts will go after Griffith for revenge and stuff.

:|
This is going to be fun...

So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:17 pm
Yeah,it wasn't a "gag chapter".
If it was,he wouldn't be so ashamed of it as to refuse to acknowledge its existence.
When a girl beats a guy in Death Battle.
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:52 pm
SAO is terrible.
Spoiler

Also, Kirito should've fought Haseo, not Kite. Or if you just wanted to shitstomp Kirito that badly, just put him against Naofumi Iwatani from "Rise of the Shield Hero", who Kirito couldn't even so much as do 1 point of damage to no matter what bullshit fans think he's capable of. And I'm glad Shield Hero is finally getting an anime adaptation.
Spoiler
"So. Ready to die?"
Head for the Garden of Madness!
Head for the Garden of Madness!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:17 pm
VampyreNVRmore wrote:Eventually, Guts will go after Griffith for revenge and stuff.

And he will shove the Dragonslayer right up the fucker's ass and I'll be laughing the entire time.
The prettiest of murder machines.

Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:23 pm
DarthGeist wrote:SAO is terrible.
Spoiler

Also, Kirito should've fought Haseo, not Kite. Or if you just wanted to shitstomp Kirito that badly, just put him against Naofumi Iwatani from "Rise of the Shield Hero", who Kirito couldn't even so much as do 1 point of damage to no matter what bullshit fans think he's capable of. And I'm glad Shield Hero is finally getting an anime adaptation.
Spoiler

Oh yes, let's take the advice of that shitbag Geoff who praises garbage like Erased and Re:Zero. Sorry but you completely killed your point.

And no, Haseo has no business fighting Kirito. He's more suited to fighting Megaman.EXE if anyone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:32 pm
Kirito is on the lower tier in terms of anime combatants. There's no way he'd stand a chance against any Megaman, especially when the one you requested is SS-MSS and MFTL+
"Fun is an illusion that distracts you from what is real.

Pain and suffering." ~ Shadowofadoubt 2016
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:36 pm
Foxthefox1000 wrote:Kirito is on the lower tier in terms of anime combatants. There's no way he'd stand a chance against any Megaman, especially when the one you requested is SS-MSS and MFTL+

I thought Megaman ExE. was Universal?

"I'm cookin' up an ass whoopin'!"

Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:37 pm
No I mean Haseo is more in line to fight Megaman.EXE. Kirito should be fighting Kite, if anyone from .Hack.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:51 pm
Falcovsleon20 wrote:
DarthGeist wrote:SAO is terrible.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh yes, let's take the advice of that shitbag Geoff who praises garbage like Erased and Re:Zero. Sorry but you completely killed your point.

And no, Haseo has no business fighting Kirito. He's more suited to fighting Megaman.EXE if anyone.

Are you seriously calling someone a shitbag because they're fond of chinese cartoons you arent? what the fuck is wrong with you lmao
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:59 pm
Beelzebub wrote:Are you seriously calling someone a shitbag because they're fond of chinese cartoons you arent? what the fuck is wrong with you lmao

Inb4 he accuses us of that, effectively telling a big fat lie
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
PreviousNext

Return to DEATH BATTLE!