Ricochet: Custom Weapon Arena - Game Over

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:48 pm
Ashblade wrote:someone's probably dying reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll soooooon.

Probably me. But if I'm going down, I'm taking somebody with me.
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:51 pm
I believe in you Blazer.
Agepoyo!
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:55 pm
Ashblade wrote:Fire - 16 hp

You guys should totally finish this one off. I promise it would end better than when I told you all to shoot Blazer.
Agepoyo!
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Pandora's flames cut down the right, this time burning Blazer's cloak, and setting him on the edge of death's door as he and Aristophanes look towards Fireflinger. Both of them prepared their weapons and aimed right for Fire's head. Like usual Fire went and put his own gun to his head and smirked.

"Come on now, I'm not going to let this up. I will continue my poisonous games from now until eternity. It's the only way to really have fun! And with the pact I made with Ammy and Empty Overture, I won't back down so easily!"

Ammy looked towards Fire as he made his pitiful boast. This was the person EO and her decided to bring out of this hellhole? She was rethinking as Fire started to beg.

"Quick Ammy, cheer me on so Blazer can't kill me, and then we'll kill them both!"

Ammy walks forward and gets in front of Fire. "Sure, I guess."

Then, when he felt his safest... she turned around and blew a kiss towards his face. "Actually... you come here~"

Fire blinked as his gun left his head and grabbed his sleep dart medicine. "Wait... wait... no! Ammy! NO!"

"I'm not working with you anymore Fire... sorry~"

Fire's hand kept the button and then struck Ammy with the sleep dart, knocking her asleep.. This forcing of his hand made him defenseless... and Aristo and Blazer then both struck him down. He stood there, bleeding out and laughing, as his soul was ripped out of his body and sent into Pandora's chest.

"You will... hear from me again.. f..o...r Ze...r..o es...cap...e a...n...d po...i...son... c-c..."

Turn 19

Abrams - Dead
Blazer - Execute Mark Fire (20), Hide Right (-10)
Ariel - Shoot Fire (15), Hide Middle
Ammy - Charm Fire, Hide Left
Lyserg - Dead

Fire - Charmed to Sleep Dart Ammy
Claymore - Dead
Vampko - Dead
Zeroandx - Dead
EO - Dead

Pandora - Burn Right

Health Total
Abrams - 0 hp
Blazer - 9 hp MAJOR VENOM
Aristo - 0 hp
Ariel - 15 hp
Lyserg - 0
Ammy - 70 hp [sleep]

Fire - 0 hp
Claymore - 0 hp
Vampko - 0 HP
Zeroandx - 0 hp
EO - 0 hp [Venom]
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:13 pm
Ammy! That was amazing!!! <3
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:41 pm
Aristophanes wrote:Ammy! That was amazing!!! <3

Thanks, although it is to be expected.

Good luck to both of you, you just have to kill each other now.
Agepoyo!
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:32 pm
Spoiler
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:42 pm
so I only need actions from Blazer and Aristo this turn.
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:51 pm
FINAL SCENE BEING WRITTEN NOW

AND WITH IT

FINAL SCENE FOR NS2 EVER.
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Ariel and Blazer glared at each other, blood running down their bodies.

"I guess its just you and I, with Amy asleep." Ariel says, looking to her gun before throwing it away and picking up her aquamirror, the ground cracking beneath her. "No more games. I'm killing you today and going home!"

"No, I'm the one going home. You're soul will be reaped just like Fire's was!"

"We'll see about that!" Ariel cast her aquatic magic, geysers bursting from around her. Using her magic she turned the pools of water inward to herself, fusing into a giant beast.

"I am the Evigishki Mind Augus... DIE!"

Using the water she dashed right into Blazer, breaking his dimensional field shield instantly. Blazer struck back, gouging into Ariel's scales, but another geyser of water blew him into the ground, breaking the earth around him, and making him float along the lava. Ariel didn't let up though, and immediately her monsterous form flew into Blazer, and smashed her mirror into Blazer's face. Ariel continued to do so as the geyser pushed her further and further into him, eventually breaking all of Blazer's bones, ,and finally.. stopping him from breathing.

"heh... I did it... the reaper is.. dead."

"I'm... not... dead yet you demon summoner. If I'm going to die, you're going to die with me!"

Blazer's soul slashed into Ariel's scales, swinging it into the lava below them as Ariel flew back, beginning to shudder.

"You... I killed you you bastard!" Ariel started to shiver. Death was close, and she could already feel pandora's cold box holding her soul. Succuming to that fate for eternity would be a nightmare.

"You can't kill the reaper girl... Your soul is coming with me."

Blazer flies in and swings again. Ariel sends a tidal wave to wash him away, but his soul goes right through the mist, and once again slashes her, this time cleaving into Ariel and the beast's soul she had fused with to create the monster, seperating her and sending her right into the ground, face first. Ariel turns around to see Blazer's scythe land right next to her head, and a gun was then pointed right towards her skull.

"No... I don't.. want to.. die.."

"Neither did I."

Bang

Ammy awoke to Pandora sitting on her box, everyone but EO's corpse sitting around her as the souls sat inside of her chest. EO walked in behind Ammy, recently back to life shaking his head before staring at Pandora, his calm breaking into anger.

"Okay, what the fuck are you doing Pandora? I thought you were on my side! And now everyone but Ammy and I are dead, why?"

"None of this was suppose to happen. The plan was to revitalize Enesstu and Screwattack, but I'm not sure what happened.. The fact Enesstu just.. died.. I never.. that was not suppose to happen. Why.. I promised.."

"What are you going to do now?" Ammy asked, her head tilted to the side seeing Pandora's dismay.

"Well.. I can still reset everyone's life from this game.. but I don't know what the future will bring. Is there really a future for anyone from this game anymore?"

"Sure there is! Fucking hell, Claymore and Mizu would never let me stay dead if I was in Clay's shoes! Come on Pandora, its not the end of the world."

"In some ways, yes. But this is the end of Pandora's world, which is why she's upset." Gadget Guy walks in, as Enesstu's ground cracks once more, and a geyser of fire pools into the air, dropping ash all around them.

"Oh, you again. Why are you here?"

"Keeping Pandora from killing you all. I talked to her after her fit to calm her down, but she'll need an alternative since her last goal in life was to keep her world alive, which she failed in. I suggest both of you come up with something for her."

"... Why me?" Ammy asks. "I have my own plans."

"It's as simple as finding her something to look forward to, since the Phoenix Isles and everywhere else that held the original Dark Isles are going to die, very soon."

"I mean.. I'll let her follow me, if that's what she needs. As long as she doesn't fucking backstab me again."

Pandora's ears perked up. "Really?"

"Yeah, now bring my friends back to life."

"Oh, right. Sorry. I'll get to work on that right away!"

Continued in part 2, to be posted sometime later.

Ariel and Blazer killed themselves.

Ammy & EO win!
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games