Ricochet: Custom Weapon Arena - Game Over

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:35 pm

It was a long time since the last signs of true evil weapons had existed in the world of screwattack. The last sign of said carnage actually had people killing themselves off. A dark specter came into town today saddened by the lack of carnage. The ghost had a plan... what better way to respark chaos... than making custom weapons and putting people against each other?

So he set up shop and let a sign show he was open.

"Free guns, or weapons of your choice! Compete in the weapon competition with your custom weapons or ours to take them home as prizes!

Ricochet Rules (Normal):
Each player gets a gun with the ability to shoot one bullet per round. There are three normal options you can perform, similar to Rock, Paper, Scissors:
1) Shoot another player
2) Shoot self
3) Shoot the air

If you shoot a player and they are either shooting someone else or shooting the air, they are hit and will take damage. By default, the damage output of a shot is 1HP in this game. If you shoot a player who self shoots, the shot ricochets back to you and damages you instead. If you shoot yourself and no one else shoots you, you take damage from your own shot. Whoever remains as the last person alive wins the game.

Each turn, all players will PM me their action for the turn. I will post the turn results after deadline has been reached or all actions have been sent in. All players start with 100 HP. Once a player's HP reaches zero, they are dead and removed from the game... as long as they don’t meet one condition. See the “New Rules” Below.

Damage stacks in this game. Thus if you are hit by two 10 damage shots, you take 20 damage.

New Rules:

1. When signing up you can pm me or message me a description/idea of the weapon you want to use for this round. It will give you two different abilities, the abilities doing either passive or active things. I'll try to balance it before the game begins. Ideas for these are welcome but I'll be in control of number tweaks.

2. If you do not give me a weapon idea before the game begins I'll make one for you.

3. Into the game, I may create some weapons to allow you to replace them. If you replace your custom weapon, you won't be able to use it until you choose to let go of the one you just picked up however, so make sure you really want to switch. A new weapon cannot be used until the turn after you pick it up.

Signups:

Screwattack
1. Abrams
2. Blazerxz
3. Aristophanes
4. Ammy
5. Lyserg

NS2
1. Fire
2. Claymore
3. Loliavatar/Vampko
4. Zeroandx
5. EO
Last edited by Ashblade on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:23 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:02 pm
I am

/in
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:20 pm
Count me

/in
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:28 am
Fuck it!
/in
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:09 am
oh hey, more interest than just Abrams.

Probably gonna open this up elsewhere in a couple of days though so we don't have like just 3 people.
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:56 pm
we'll see who I catch on ns2.
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:06 pm
Despite first seeing this thread on NS2, I would rather join up for this side.

Not inviting D2?
Agepoyo!
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:43 pm
Ammy wrote:Despite first seeing this thread on NS2, I would rather join up for this side.

Not inviting D2?

Nah.
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:57 pm
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td0-5DrsQNI[/youtube]

With very few takers in the bloodshed, the specter sighs and opens a portal to another world, this one getting several others to create weapons. Dark Claymore, Fireflinger, Loliavatar being some of their names, all seeming to have major experience with the kind of game this specter was designing and all but eager to take victory away from ScrewAttack.

Not wanting to let them get completely overrun with vengeful people, Ammy decided to come in to make a weapon of her own.

This interested the specter, and it began to speak.

"So, now that there are 8 people ordering weapons with possibly more on the way, I have a question for you...

Do you want other people knowing what you've created? Let me know~

Question Time: Before the game starts, which of the following are you willing to have powers of your weapons revealed?

1. Don't reveal them at all except for calculations and people affected.
2. Reveal them when approriate/at use.
3. Reveal all of them when the game begins.

Note that if 1 or 2 is chosen there may be some hints what other weapons are in the game besides yours.

What 1 means is that say player a shoots player b with an active ability called flame shot that sets them on fire.

What is shown to everyone is this.

Player A - Use Active Player B (burned)

Player B will be told he's burn and what that status does to him. Player A will learn if the ability worked. No one else will be told anything besides that.

2 basically does this.

Player A - Use Flame Shot Player B (burned)

Ability Reveal:
Flame Shot - Shoot a target player, if it connects, that player is burned and takes 10 damage every other turn.
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:44 pm
Ashblade wrote:
Ammy wrote:Despite first seeing this thread on NS2, I would rather join up for this side.

Not inviting D2?

Nah.

They'd just be a cheap date that held me back anyways.

I pick 2, because I think it is the more interesting choice. Who wants to wait all game to see what lemons Claymore managed to squeeze out.
Agepoyo!
Next

Return to g1 Forum Games