Ricochet: Custom Weapon Arena - Game Over

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:50 pm
Amazing! <3
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:27 pm
Nobody else cares about this epic ending?
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:47 pm
Ammy does I think.
Come on, Get Serious!
Come on, Get Serious!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:18 pm
Well, NS2 died. Literally, not figuratively. Their forum basically is dead. CrowdGather lost control of that community. Blazer lurks, etc.

I'm waiting for this:

Ashblade wrote:Continued in part 2, to be posted sometime later.

Otherwise, a screw attack member won. Whoo.
Agepoyo!
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:20 pm

All players were brought back to life with Pandora's magic, although everyone but EO and Ammy were still unconcious. Pandora looked off in the distance of the crumbling world and sighed.

And then gadget walked up to talk more about what was going on.

"So, all of those who fought here are not going to have any memory of this world, they'll still remember about Pandora, but this world.. the world of Eneestu? It's getting scrubbed. Leaving this burning husk just seems like the best job for everyone, and they'll probably be happier without this rampant dark magic left here."

"Why are you blanking this world out though?" Ammy asks, curiousity getting the better of her.

"Because the Dark Isles have started to leak their magic due to the magma running through the area. Whatever happened to Chrom is making the entire place go to hell, and it's best if no one remembers this place again."

"What about you guys though, you can't tell me you're going to fucking stay here!" EO starts shaking Gadget Guy. After all they had been through, it seemed crazy to just leave someone to die in this apocalypse.

"I will be staying here. Pandora's should be made to link up with you, EO.. as a familiar. As for me, I want to see what's going on with the magic before heading to a world we can all live in. I want to make sure nothing is going wrong with the magic.. but for Pandora, this is the only place she has known. I hope you can take care of her."

"I guess. You better come back though."

"I plan on it~" Gadget chuckles and then throws a machine into the air, ripping open several portals.

One led back to Screwattack, which Ammy led the screw attack people back through. Abrams was able to continue his duties as Another led to a strange road of legends, where Fireflinger, EO, and Claymore were put in. They'd have all sorts of magic adventures there, and maybe even see Ash again.

A final one seemed to open to a world that seemed to mirror Enesstu, where maybe people of the old world could meet up with their friends again. Regardless, everyone but EO and Ammy had no memory of what happened after Enesstu's admin was attempted to be taken out, but they just knew that going to Enesstu was a bad idea.

It had been several weeks since Gadget had sent everyone back to their homes, and finally got back to where the Shadow Isles were. Sure enough, the magic energy leaked into the ground, seeping into places like the underground, several caverns.. and one strange building locked up for years. The lock was now open, which made him worry, but he soldiered on and entered inside.

As he walked in, he looked around, seeing signs of sludge and poison all around. Sharp shiny knives also seemed to be scattered in the area. As he kept walking deeper he found it hard to breathe.. and it made him think back to the past, years ago. There use to be a man who made things like poison and toxins for a living, but who was it.. was it Fire?

No, Fire didn't make poisons like this. These poisons corroded the soul, turned you into things like living zombies.. toxic bombs, and puppets made only for amusement.

"... fuck. This is where Clive was se-"

"Gadget Guy. It's been so long... how have you been?"

A massively tall man with a devilish grin and toxic fumes leaking from his mouth appeared behind Gadget Guy. Gadget Guy tried to back away, only to feel one of Clive's curved swords go right through his jacket. With Gadget locked down Clive grinned, his toxic breathe starting to make Gadget feel ill.

"Clive.. the magic.. actually revived you?"

"You should know as well as anyone that unstable dark energy can make those not truly dead back in corrupted manipulated forms.. a shame for you I already am one due to my experiments.. hmhmhm~ So.. my friend.. tell me the truth. Is this world dead? Remember.. if you lie to me.. I promise to make you one of the very things that scare you to the bone.

Gadget shuttered before finally spitting it out. "Yes.. Enesstu is a dead world. Nothing is living here anymore, and I doubt life will last much longer here."

"Heh heh heh.. blehheheheheheheh. Excellent. This world can be molded in my image then, without pesky humans heroes, or allies getting in my way. Gadget... its time for you to watch me turn this world into a toxic cess pool, you and I will turn this world to poison!"

Gadget had no choice, and was thrown to the back of the prison as Clive started to turn the magma black and brown. Enesstu would become the perfect breeding ground for the monster known as Cliverious Knife now that everyone abandoned it.

Hopefully no one would be foolish enough to ever come back to Enesstu in this form again. Or be reckless enough to risk their lives for one dumb shy guy.
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:26 pm
Well that ends that game. No happy ending because Ns2 didn't get a happy ending, so I figured I'd turn it into a toxic waste dump, just like it is.

Maybe I'll revisit it someday.

Thanks for all of you playing it though.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:15 pm
rip ns2 ;-;7(?)

Also, thanks for hosting Ash, I had fun C: (sorry apparently things are getting ugly on the other side too).
Previous

Return to g1 Forum Games