SA Mafia XXXIX Mafia of Futures Past - D9 LYNCH & N9 UPDATE

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:11 pm
Aristophanes wrote:I take it you dislike Cults, Ash?

Also, no worries Abe!
Looking forward to it, whenever it happens!

How could you tell?

I've been burned by many many cults in my mafia career, either by OH HEY, YOU KILLED THE MAFIA BUT SURPRISE CULT.

or more likely I get recruited and then the leader goes and gets himself offed, fucking me over.

Congrats to the victors though. You guys did do well, I just really hate cults.

On the bright side for Abrams, my salt levels increasing due to cult makes me want to play in game 50.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:11 pm
They weren't an actual (Mafia) Cult or Hybrid survivor group, they were the Clique (flavorwise "The Grey Cult" from R30 so I can see where it gets a mite confusing. Originally I was going to have the Aliens from R23 reappear for the Clique flavor~ but Q kinda talked me out of it)

For the record, the setup was essentially a reboot of the first game I ever hosted, albeit modified/updated accordingly (taking some inspiration from previous games I have hosted).
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:24 pm
Actually.

Fuck it. The super powers were the ones who failed this game.

Why would you not use A REVIVE, THE MOST BROKEN POWER IN MAFIA HISTORY off cooldown? I've played several games with them and they are absolutely positively broken everytime.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:25 pm
Ashblade wrote:Actually.

Fuck it. The super powers were the ones who failed this game.

Why would you not use A REVIVE, THE MOST BROKEN POWER IN MAFIA HISTORY off cooldown? I've played several games with them and they are absolutely positively broken everytime.
^^^
Accurate.
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:22 pm
GG everyone esp Sling and Blaze. It was a pleasure to be on the same team as you guys, you both killed it.

Props to the mafia team, you went down fighting and had us second guessing till the end.

Town really just shot themselves in the foot time and time again. A couple of you were really trying to get something done but I think you were your own worst enemy.

Thanks for hosting Abe and Q. Enjoyable round with many surprises. A few delays and wonky powers lead to some hiccups but I had fun.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm
Fox wrote:GG everyone esp Sling and Blaze. It was a pleasure to be on the same team as you guys, you both killed it.

Props to the mafia team, you went down fighting and had us second guessing till the end.

Town really just shot themselves in the foot time and time again. A couple of you were really trying to get something done but I think you were your own worst enemy.

Thanks for hosting Abe and Q. Enjoyable round with many surprises. A few delays and wonky powers lead to some hiccups but I had fun.

Truly was a pleasure working with the two of you. I eventually gave up on us being able to revel in our win and forgot to check back here until now.

Though I no longer even remember the details of what happened, I remember that I was really happy with my team. Someone remarked me playing too pro-town but I think that is a moot observation from the perspective of anyone who plays with me, and I'm sure they know why.

We did more than just survive, we stole the win. It was the True Ending. Didn't think it'd be possible but we somehow all three of us played it right. Great job, gentlemen.
Spoiler
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:50 am
Bump
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:57 am
So Q got abducted by aliens which reset the universe so everyone wins! Whoop!
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:37 am
It wasn't just town, scum and the cult. I was a one-man faction all on my own (at least to start with): the return of Enigma. My role was a manipulator and I Pawned (essentially recruited) Lyserg, but I had a tough task as I essentially had to take myself and my pawn and win normally as a 2-man team. We (or more, I) decided to try to be as helpful to the town as possible until scum were gone then hide among the town, but that backfired when (I believe) scum took me down. I had one bulletproof vest, so the day scum didn't kill anyone was the first time they gunned for me. If I was acting more scummy after that it was an attempt to get scum off my back so they didn't target me again. Flavor-wise, I was the Man in Purple, or in other words, basically this guy:
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:47 am
Also can't forget about MalcolmBelmontS aka Tronald Dump, the Lyncher. His goal was to get President Abrams (Ashblade) lynched, lol
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games