SA Mini Mafia 5: Survivor Iceland [Town Victory!!!] - Pg. 30

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4386
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 pm
Location: West Michigan
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:22 am
Leviwulf wrote:
Abrams X wrote:Yadda Yadda longpost
To me it just continuously screams newbie scum trying to remain as neutral and inconspicuous as possible. I've not been able to shake my gut feeling on him since D2 and all the signs point to be it being more then justified.

Homestuck was ice mafia with Malcolm, each mafia team is 2x2, so the bandwagoning info doesn't really give us anything.

Demon is the current scumbuddy to the last remaining mafia member, and we gain no information from what happened to him due to his early death and lack of conversation.

This is why we shouldnt have two mafias and I shouldnt be harassed to post walls at the end of my day :lol: :roll:
Image
User avatar
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
Posts: 617
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:54 am
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:26 am
Abrams X wrote:
Leviwulf wrote:
Abrams X wrote:Yadda Yadda longpost
To me it just continuously screams newbie scum trying to remain as neutral and inconspicuous as possible. I've not been able to shake my gut feeling on him since D2 and all the signs point to be it being more then justified.

Homestuck was ice mafia with Malcolm, each mafia team is 2x2, so the bandwagoning info doesn't really give us anything.

Demon is the current scumbuddy to the last remaining mafia member, and we gain no information from what happened to him due to his early death and lack of conversation.

This is why we shouldnt have two mafias and I shouldnt be harassed to post walls at the end of my day :lol: :roll:

I guess this game was
2mafia4you
I'll see myself out.
Two posts in and already shitposting
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm
Location: Ancient Athens
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:30 am
The Volcano Explodeth!

The ground began to shake some more. These tremors had been getting stronger and stronger since the one which consumed Firehazard, and everyone knew what was coming.

"Somebody here is evil," said Levi, "and I intend to find out who that is! There is no way I am going to die on this stupid Island!"
"Well, I don't know. Maybe we can all be friends?" MLDKF chimed in.
"What the fuck are you talking about, Wolf!?" Moh said, sounding exasperated.
"I mean that I Don't Want To Die! What is so hard to comprehend there??" Levi responded.
"Not you, Levi! The other Wolf!" yelled Moh, clearly getting frustrated. He didn't want to die on the island either, but it seemed their fate was set.

Image

The volcano exploded!

Lava began pouring out, and chunks of rock and soot filled the air. One of the pieces of rock hit Levi on the head. He did not get knocked out, luckily, but started bleeding badly from his would.

"We're doomed now!" screamed Moh, tears of anger and fear forming in his eyes.

"Not to worry! I'm a Doctor!"
It was Abrams! He'd almost been forgotten about in the chaos of the explosion.

He bandaged Levi's head. "If we can get him to a hospital soon, there's a good chance he'll live!" He yelled over the explosions.

"Wait a minute," said Moh. "If you're our Doctor, then MLDKF HAS to be evil!"
And before he could even respond, Moh clocked him one, right in the jaw, knocking him backwards into a steady lava flow that had just formed.

In his dying breath, he managed only three words. "Ya got me."

MLDKF, Fire Mafia, was lynched D5.

"Thank goodness this is over!" said Abrams, with a sigh of relief. "How are we supposed to get out of here though??"

And just like clockwork, Gandalf's friends, the Eagles, swept in to save the day!
They flew in, singing Hotel California, and rescued the three survivors!

"You can check out anytime you like,
But you can never leave."

Ominous words.
I'm sure you'll be back for the next game of
SURVIVOR
(Not that I'll give you much choice :P)

Town Vicory!!!
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm
Location: Ancient Athens
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:33 am
If the members of both Scum Teams could let me know I may, I will release the Mafia PTs to the public.

For now, the deadthread
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
User avatar
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
Posts: 617
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:54 am
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:34 am
Aristophanes wrote:Town Vicory!!!

The youtube code isn't working for some reason but here

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31M_MdSVxV8?t=1m8s[/youtube]

SPOON EDIT: Gotta use the FULL URL and remove the s from https
Two posts in and already shitposting
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm
Location: Ancient Athens
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:41 am
Leviwulf wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:Town Vicory!!!

The youtube code isn't working for some reason but here
https://youtu.be/31M_MdSVxV8?t=108
Love it!

And well played guys!
It came down to the wire, which I was really glad to see after scum shot each other.
They were almost better scum hunters than town was for the first bit! :P
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4386
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 pm
Location: West Michigan
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:07 am
So uh...

For those wondering my night actions;

N1 - Self
N2 - Self
N3 - Self
N4 - Self

:mrgreen: Yea, I was totally THAT Doctor.

In my defense, I was trying to play a bit of a lightning rod to eat the nightkills (thought technically 2/4 ain't bad, imo), since anyone with experience here or in TWBB like to kill me ASAP usually :roll: I whole heartedly accept any and all criticism praise for my performance 8-)
Image
User avatar
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Posts: 1350
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:38 pm
Location: Ancient Athens
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:12 am
Abrams X wrote:So uh...

For those wondering my night actions;

N1 - Self
N2 - Self
N3 - Self
N4 - Self

:mrgreen: Yea, I was totally THAT Doctor.

In my defense, I was trying to play a bit of a lightning rod to eat the nightkills (thought technically 2/4 ain't bad, imo), since anyone with experience here or in TWBB like to kill me ASAP usually :roll: I whole heartedly accept any and all criticism praise for my performance 8-)
It was arguably a great strategy. 50% success rate as well as ensuring the Doc lived. You were targeted by each Mafia team once, and had you not protected yourself N1, this game would have been very different.
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4386
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 pm
Location: West Michigan
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:13 am
Leviwulf wrote:
Abrams X wrote:This is why we shouldnt have two mafias and I shouldnt be harassed to post walls at the end of my day :lol: :roll:

I guess this game was
2mafia4you
I'll see myself out.

If I wasn't so tired and happy we won, I might have to ban you for such a terrible pun :lol:

For now I'll just shake your hand and say "GG, friend, GG"
Image
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4230
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:45 am
Location: The Land formerly known as Ire.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:09 am
WE DID IT

FUCK YEA!

Idk what to add XD
Image

"COME FORTH MY MONSTER SERVANTS!"


The gangs all here....
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests