SA Mini Mafia 5: Survivor Iceland [Town Victory!!!] - Pg. 30

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:34 pm
MLDKF wrote:Well I know it's not me, but Moh could be acting as a town while really being a Mafia

If that's the case then we're pretty screwed.
Abrams seems to think he's town, he's a better town candidate in my opinion, so if it IS him then we're fucked anyway because even if we survive Night 5 then he just has to convince Abrams it's me or you, both of which are higher on his suspect list than Moe.
Two posts in and already shitposting
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:40 pm
Plus Wolf hasn't given a Decent read all game, and has campaigned to not vote.

And now trying to push to buck off on me, with no Basis. Just desperately trying to save himself.

If your town, you make reads on why X is guilty. And I think Levi and I are Proven as we can be, and Abrams is 100% proven.

"COME FORTH MY MONSTER SERVANTS!"

The gangs all here....
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:15 pm
And now I'll leave it in Abrams hands
Vote : MLDKF
Honestly I was just waiting for MLDKF to counterclaim doc because we could've created a hilarious tie situation where Abrams Protects Me and MLDKF protects Moe and we no lynch
If Abrams dies, It's MLDKF
If Moe dies, it's MLDKF
If I die, It's Abrams
If MLDKF dies, it's Moe
The scum wouldn't be able to make a move and town could just wait it out. It would've been great :(
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:49 am
Leviwulf wrote:
MLDKF wrote:Well I know it's not me, but Moh could be acting as a town while really being a Mafia

If that's the case then we're pretty screwed.
Abrams seems to think he's town, he's a better town candidate in my opinion, so if it IS him then we're fucked anyway because even if we survive Night 5 then he just has to convince Abrams it's me or you, both of which are higher on his suspect list than Moe.

Moh has one thing going for that you do as well, Levi, but given his experience gives him slightly more props: His willingness to bandwagon on Homestuck. Granted, his vote comes immediately after yours, but imo it weighs a lot more. He hopped right ont hat bandwagon, even knowing what had happened previous day phase (which consequently DID happen again D2, albeit on a different person). That right there grants him a lot of townie points. In addition looking at the rest of his ISO;

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=22025&author=themohzone

His opening vote D2 was going right after Malcolm out of the gate. Regardless of alignment, that's a fantastic way to get yourself in the Mafia's crosshairs, and I feel like if he had been scum (and was being coached at that point), he probably wouldn't have done it. That said (more in a minute)...

Back @ Levi; search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=22025&author=leviwulf

Yes, you were on the Homestuck wagon D2 as well, but you didn't start it, nor help it really gain momentum. Second vote is a safe place to be on a wagon, especially against a scummate, where you can easily hop off it in an attempt to save them should it continue to gain momentum and not look overly suspicious. But then you didn't and stuck to you guns (which is risky especially given the nature of this setup). Also looking back over the CGG wagon, I've changed my mind in it being scummy and more so an erring Townie deep into tunnel vision. I'm much more willing to bet townie especially given all of MLDKF's shenanigans;

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=22025&author=mldkf&ch=-1&start=10

First vote: a D2 RVS vote on CGG
Second vote: a D2 bandwagon vote on Metal
LAST vote: a D3 bandwagon vote on CGG

To me it just continuously screams newbie scum trying to remain as neutral and inconspicuous as possible. I've not been able to shake my gut feeling on him since D2 and all the signs point to be it being more then justified.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:49 am
Vote: MLDKF
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:51 am
Abrams X wrote:I feel like if [Moh] had been scum, he probably wouldn't have done it. That said...

If he does end up being the last scum and wins, then he deserves it. :ugeek:
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:00 am
Abrams X wrote:Yadda Yadda longpost
To me it just continuously screams newbie scum trying to remain as neutral and inconspicuous as possible. I've not been able to shake my gut feeling on him since D2 and all the signs point to be it being more then justified.

Homestuck was ice mafia with Malcolm, each mafia team is 2x2, so the bandwagoning info doesn't really give us anything.

Demon is the current scumbuddy to the last remaining mafia member, and we gain no information from what happened to him due to his early death and lack of conversation.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:04 am
VC 4.3 - LYNCH!!!

MLDKF [3] - TheMohZone, Leviwulf, Abrams X {Lynch!}

Not Voting [1] - MLDKF

A Lynch has been achieved!

Who will reign victorious? Was MLDKF Scum?
I guess we'll have to wait and see! XD
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:05 am
I can taste the anticipa.....
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:06 am
clap, clap, clap

Well done. I was wondering if you'd actually nab me this time. Congratulations.
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games