SA Mini Mafia 5: Survivor Iceland [Town Victory!!!] - Pg. 30

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:27 pm
*Insert Banner Here Once Made*I got lazy...

Story
Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9vZI3_IwA4[/youtube]

I haven't quite written it yet, but Iceland is home to some of the harshest winters and most volatile volcanoes in the world right now. It is the perfect setup for a Fire & Ice Mafia Game!

Fire & Ice Mafia Wiki
So, it's been quite some time now since we had a mafia game and I miss it! Time for some good old fashioned murder! :)
I've called this one #39 for now, but if it is deemed a mini such that the 40th game(s?) isn't/aren't next up in line, I'll change that as I assume the Commission may want to try something special again for it.
I do love me my Minis! :)
So much more intimate!
If we count the unstarted one, this'd be #5 I believe.

Umm...yeah! Lets have some fun!

Contestants:

1. MetalCyanide*
2. HonorableBard
3. MLDKFRandyBumNuggets
4. Abrams X
5. Fox
6. Firehazard51
7. Leviwulf
8. Demonus Requiem
9. Xenos5
10. classicgameguy*
11. HomestuckLover
12. MalcolmBelmontS
13. TheMohZone
Bolded names have confirmed
* = Prodded
Struck out names have been replaced

Replacements:
1. Wildman93
2. MLDKF

Still Competing:
Spoiler
3. MLDKF
4. Abrams X
5. Fox
6. Firehazard51
7. Leviwulf
10. classicgameguy
12. MalcolmBelmontS
13. TheMohZone

Voted off the Island:
Spoiler
2. HonorableBard - VT, Lynched D1
8. Demonus Requiem - Fire Mafia, Killed N1
1. MetalCyanide - VT, Lynched D2
9. Xenos5 - VT, Killed N2
11. Homestuck Lover - Ice Mafia, Killed N2

Vote Counts:
Day 1: VC 1.1, VC 1.2, VC 1.3, VC 1.4, VC 1.5 - LYNCH

Day 2: VC 2.1, VC 2.2, VC 2.3 - LYNCH

Day 3:VC 3.1

Important Events & Story Posts:
D1 Begins - "Arrival" | MLDFK Replaces RandyBumNuggets | Deadline Extension | D1 Ends - "The First Tribal Gathering
D2 Begins - Ooooh! Buuuuurn! | Prods go out | D2 Ends - "Another One Bites the Dust
D3 Begins - "This Is ICELAND!!! | Reminder, Don't Edit Your Posts! |

ISO Link

Role PMs:
Refer to the Wiki Page above. Upon review, there is little flavour which can be added to these roles.
Last edited by Aristophanes on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:47 am, edited 34 times in total.
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:28 pm
Rules

General Gameplay and Etiquette:
Spoiler
1. Read these rules. By asking any questions that can be answered by reading these rules, I will likely point and laugh.

2. Play to win and have fun! I don't know why these are always mutually exclusive in rule setups. Just enjoy and don't be a jerk! Good luck! :)

3. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. This includes information discussed in private chats such as QT's and Skype chats. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.

4. There is to be no personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.

5. If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions. A simple “No Action” PM makes it so I'm not worried you forgot to send me something.

6. As a general rule you should aim to post a few times every 24 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving. I know some of you like to lurk. Don't make a habit of it please. I will prod and mod-kill/replace as necessary.

7. You can edit posts, as long as original post is spoilered.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:
Spoiler
1. This game will have public voting with 3 day deadlines until the start of day 3. From then there will be 2 day deadlines.

2. This game will contain hammer voting. This means that a simple majority is required to brutally murder one of your friends. If no majority is reached by deadline, the day will end in a nolynch.

3. Please submit votes as: Vote: PlayerName in the thread. Votes will NOT be counted if they are not Bolded! Obvious abbreviations or nicknames will be counted so long as they are unambiguous. They will also not count if they are spoilered. A spoilered vote is a joke vote in the eyes of this Mod.

4. Please submit vote revocations as Unvote: PlayerName or Unvote. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.

5. Once majority is reached, the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players including the one who was lynched may continue to post during twilight.

6. Once I post your death scene, you are allowed one post with no game related content. Ex: “Go Town!”

7. You may post from death, but keep it to a minimum. I am not overly worries about a little bit of gif spam, but please remember to respect the other players here.

Mechanics/Miscellaneous:
Spoiler
1. This game will begin with Day 1.

2. All Nights are 24 hours long and the thread will be “locked” during this time period. You may not post after I have declared it locked. After I have declared it open, you may post again. 

3. My target size is 13 players with as many replacements as possible.

4. If you do not post for more than 24 hours during a single lynch day, I will prod you. Failure to post 24 hours after receiving a prod or receiving two prods throughout the game will result in replacement if applicable.

5. This is an open setup. All information on the roles in the game will be public. Good luck fakeclaiming, chumps!

6. There are no clues.

7. The moderator will never lie to you. All information you are disclosed is true. However, this post plus your role PM is all I will tell you, not counting clarification per request. As the setup is open, I feel no need to really say much else.

8. Cheating may ban you from future Mafia rounds. Don’t do it.

9. Hydras are accepted in this game. However, you must have permission from the commission, and you must publicly disclose the hydra heads before the game starts.
“What's a Hydra” you ask? See here
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:29 pm
** Reserved for possible future use **
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:58 pm
I would love to /join. The last time I was in a game of Mafia I was burned alive by a dragon. Maybe this time I'll be frozen solid by one of the Ice climbers.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:04 pm
HonorableBard wrote:I would love to /join. The last time I was in a game of Mafia I was burned alive by a dragon. Maybe this time I'll be frozen solid by one of the Ice climbers.
Welcome A Bard!
...Aboard**
Welcome Aboard.

Cause of death is always an intriguing part of the story. Let's see if you are a Survivor!
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:16 am
Aristophanes wrote:
HonorableBard wrote:I would love to /join. The last time I was in a game of Mafia I was burned alive by a dragon. Maybe this time I'll be frozen solid by one of the Ice climbers.
Welcome A Bard!
...Aboard**
Welcome Aboard.

Cause of death is always an intriguing part of the story. Let's see if you are a Survivor!

As someone who prides themselves on bad puns, I must both applaud what you've done there and groan.
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:04 pm
This seems interesting. I'll join.
Good ol' childhood superheroes, always standing up for justice.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:57 am
/in

For the record, Iceland is actually quite green, Greenland is actually more icy. /yourrandomfactfortheday
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:32 pm
Abrams X wrote:/in

For the record, Iceland is actually quite green, Greenland is actually more icy. /yourrandomfactfortheday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3rhQc666Sg
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:15 pm
/in

I guess i'll just say it
Next

Return to g1 Forum Games