SA Mini Mafia Round 4: Cops and...Well, Mostly Just Cops

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 8:26 pm
We need 3 more players.

If anyone knows any potential players, please contact them and invite them.
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:09 am
/in
Let's do this!

PSN: Nipps_the_Bear
3DS: 2466-3151-7359
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:34 pm
Looks like I got recruited, so I'm /in

Fedaykin wrote:I'm pretty sure, that whoever the MB is, they are having a good time enjoying this mess.
Conqueror of the Demon Sword
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:18 pm
/in cause why not?

Spoiler
Though I have no idea how this game works, and the rules didn't make it much clearer for me :?
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:58 am
xenos5 wrote:/in cause why not?

Spoiler
Though I have no idea how this game works, and the rules didn't make it much clearer for me :?

Newcomers are always welcome! :)

Basically, the majority of players are "good guys". The minority (generally 1/4-1/3) are "bad guys".

During the day, everyone talks together and decides on a person to kill. The person with the most votes at the end of the day dies and we find out if hey were good guys (town) or bad guys (scum) and if they had any special powers (Power Role/PR).

At night, scum talk among themselves in a separate, private thread where they decide who to kill and do so. Also, any PRs make actions if they can/want to at night (typically).

Town want to eliminate all scum to win. Scum want to have a majority over town, or bring it to the point where it is inevitable.

Sometimes there is a "Third Party" or "TP" as well. They have their own special rules when it comes to how to win.
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:47 pm
Aristophanes wrote:
xenos5 wrote:/in cause why not?

Spoiler

Newcomers are always welcome! :)

Basically, the majority of players are "good guys". The minority (generally 1/4-1/3) are "bad guys".

During the day, everyone talks together and decides on a person to kill. The person with the most votes at the end of the day dies and we find out if hey were good guys (town) or bad guys (scum) and if they had any special powers (Power Role/PR).

At night, scum talk among themselves in a separate, private thread where they decide who to kill and do so. Also, any PRs make actions if they can/want to at night (typically).

Town want to eliminate all scum to win. Scum want to have a majority over town, or bring it to the point where it is inevitable.

Sometimes there is a "Third Party" or "TP" as well. They have their own special rules when it comes to how to win.

Interesting...

Well i'm looking forward to it ;)

Though i'm not sure how the separate thread for scum will work since threads show you who last posted in them.
These Shades are Worth More than your Life
These Shades are Worth More than your Life
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:04 pm
xenos5 wrote:Though i'm not sure how the separate thread for scum will work since threads show you who last posted in them.

The thread will be hosted off site so no one else can see it: http://quicktopic.com/
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:01 pm
Interweb wrote:
xenos5 wrote:Though i'm not sure how the separate thread for scum will work since threads show you who last posted in them.

The thread will be hosted off site so no one else can see it: http://quicktopic.com/

Pretty much this, although a lot of the time (with game mod approval) scum set up skype groups too because of the convenience. I cant remember the last time a scum qt actually had much activity.
Spoiler
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:54 pm
Wildman93 wrote:
Interweb wrote:

Pretty much this, although a lot of the time (with game mod approval) scum set up skype groups too because of the convenience. I cant remember the last time a scum qt actually had much activity.

Though one will be provided no the less.

Speaking of, the game is now full.

Game start will be on Thursday at 9 pm Pacific time.
feel free to discuss whatever until then, and if anyone else wants to sign up as a replacement, you are welcome as well.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:31 pm
Just a heads up, Xerxes and I have our last day of finals on friday, so we won't be able to spend too much time day 1
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games