SA Mini Mafia Round 4: Cops and...Well, Mostly Just Cops

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:38 pm
SA Mini Mafia Game: Cops and... Well, Mostly Just Cops
Brought to you by Dragonlord7
If anyone wants to make a banner for the round, feel free. I have no idea how.

Player List:
1. Aristophanes
2. Leviwulf
3. HonorableBard
4. Metalcyanide
5. Fox
6. Interweb
7. XerxesTheMobster
8. NirvashNerd
9. Wildman69
10. Firehazard51
11. Demonus Requiem
12. Xenos5

Important Links:

Vote Counts:

Replacements:
Shiznita
Last edited by Dragonlord7 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:38 pm
Rules:

General Gameplay and Etiquette:
Spoiler
1. All rules are valid from the start of sign-ups to the end of the game. All players are welcome to post questions regarding these rules in the thread or PM them to the mod (Dragonlord7) at any time and they will be answered ASAP.

2. That said, do not answer such questions for the mod when they are posted. The mod's word is final.

3. You may not quote any PM the mod sends to you. Paraphrasing of such PMs (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.

4. Players may not discuss this game outside the game thread or the Afterlife Quicktopic. Should a Void ever return, the Void may be used to discuss generalities of the game but cannot be used to reveal vital game information.

5. All actions must be reported to the mod during the day or night cycle in which the player wishes it to be used. Early or late action PMs will be ignored.

6. Trolling, insults, and generally being a pain to the mod or to any player will not be tolerated upon penalty of modkill.

7. Players must post at least once every 24 hours to avoid a prod. Prods will be issued once the story post for that particular cycle goes up. Players are allowed one prod before the mod will automatically seek out a substitute player. Players who are prodded twice or sub out will be allowed access to the Afterlife Quicktopic.

8. You can edit posts, as long as original post is spoiler tagged.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:
Spoiler
1. All voting will be public and the mod will do his best to keep vote counts up to date. Because this is a mini and intended to not last as long as other rounds, day cycles will be 48 hours and night cycles will be 24 hours. All lynch votes and actions during a day cycle and all night actions will be due at 9 PM PST on the last day of the cycle.

2. Please submit votes as: Vote: PlayerName in the thread. Votes will NOT be counted if they are not bold or underlined! Obvious abbreviations or nicknames will be counted so long as they are unambiguous.

3. Players may change their votes with or without an Unvote before the change. The latest vote and ONLY the latest vote per player will count.

4. You may Vote: No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a lynch.

5. The game will use plurality voting, meaning that the player with the most votes at the end of the day cycle will be lynched. At that time, the game enters the "twilight" phase while the mod prepares a story post. Players may post but can no longer change their votes during this time. Players with day cycle actions are also allowed to use their actions during twilight.

6. "Dead" players will be allowed one post in italics not containing any game content within the game thread. They are then no longer allowed to post in the thread and may join the Afterlife Quicktopic.

7. Night talk WILL be allowed in this game; however, votes may not be cast until the following day cycle.

8. A tied vote at the end of a day cycle will result in a no-lynch and the game will proceed to the night cycle.

Mechanics/Miscellaneous:
Spoiler
1. This gae\me will begin with Day 1.

2. There will be a goal of 12 players in this round, on a first-come, first-serve basis. Players after 12 and those who request it will be added to the Replacements list.

3. There will be 8 town players, 3 mafia players, and 1 third party player. All power roles are classified, but all roles, even the vanilla ones, will have unique flavor to them.

4. No clues will be given to any player's identity.

5. The moderator will never lie to you. All information you are disclosed is true. That said, PLEASE ASK if you need clarification about anything. To assume makes an ass of you and me.

6. This is a mini; therefore, I am not allowing Hydras. The game will be too short to be worth it.

7. "Dead" players and anyone NOT in the replacement list will have access to the Afterlife Quicktopic. PM me if you would like it once the game starts and you are sure you will not be participating.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm
/in

It has been too long!
Looking forward to this :)
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:45 am
/in
Role claiming third party scum lord.
Two posts in and already shitposting
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:47 am
Maybe. Replacement. I dunno.
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:13 pm
Spoiler
/in

/in I really need to improve my record. So far I'm 1-1-1, although I have always managed to get a special role, one shot bullet proof, cannibalistic mafia, and town cop. I've also only technically died once, so I guess I'm not all that bad at mafia.
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:45 pm
/in
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:48 pm
HonorableBard wrote:
Spoiler
/in

/in I really need to improve my record. So far I'm 1-1-1, although I have always managed to get a special role, one shot bullet proof, cannibalistic mafia, and town cop. I've also only technically died once, so I guess I'm not all that bad at mafia.

Not horrible at all!
Excited to see you back in the game actually, you're a lot of fun to play with :)
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:22 am
Aristophanes wrote:
HonorableBard wrote:
Spoiler
/in

Not horrible at all!
Excited to see you back in the game actually, you're a lot of fun to play with :)

Honestly I enjoy playing with you, and everyone else, a lot. Also I don't know if any one has noticed, but all I ever am is pure fluff, mixed with scummy behaviors. I think thats why I love this game. Doesn't matter if I'm mafia or town, I'm still the scummiest person around.
Side note: Hey Metal, ready for another game where we will hopefully get the freedom to turn the forum into our own story and random conversations?
PS: I just read through the last game and still amazed that I called out Wild perfectly on one of the first days.
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:47 am
HonorableBard wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
HonorableBard wrote:
Spoiler
/in

Not horrible at all!

Honestly I enjoy playing with you, and everyone else, a lot. Also I don't know if any one has noticed, but all I ever am is pure fluff, mixed with scummy behaviors. I think thats why I love this game. Doesn't matter if I'm mafia or town, I'm still the scummiest person around.
Side note: Hey Metal, ready for another game where we will hopefully get the freedom to turn the forum into our own story and random conversations?
PS: I just read through the last game and still amazed that I called out Wild perfectly on one of the first days.

Thank you for telling us your secrets :twisted:
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Next

Return to g1 Forum Games