Death Battle Game: FIX THE FIGHT

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:48 pm
Naturally, Mettaton EX being a pale, bishonen robot thing from a popular new indie release and Ghirahim being a pale, bishonen demon things from a popular long standing triple A franchise, that instead of fighting each other they try to make out. The ESRB steps in and is like "lolnope" and banishes each character and this hideous versus idea to a far, forgotten corner of fanfiction(dot)net, where they belong and are never seen nor heard from ever again.

The Winner is the ESRB DRAW

Gollum vs. The Lich King
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:43 pm
Gollum vs. The Lich King

Gollum was in possession of the One Ring. The One Ring! This power was a fragment of the power of all of the rings, which is truly a magnificent power. To compare the two different universes, let us compare their gods and forms of highest magic. The Maiar are comparable to Warcraft's Titans in the scope of their power, and they each granted special divisions based on their power/

The Maiar -> The Rings
The Titans -> The five Dragon Aspects

However, while the Lich King is inferior to even one Dragon Aspect (Deathwing), the One Ring is superior to all of the other Rings put together! This means it has at least 1/2 of the total ring power.

So if the Lich King is labeled as L and the One Ring [Gollum] as G;

1/5x > L;
1/2x =< G;
x > 5L;
x =< 2G

So, at best, if we assume the Lich King is on par with Deathwing (iirc he is not);

x = 5L;
x = 2G

5L = 2G
2G = 5L
G = 2.5L

This means Gollum could actually take on up to two and a half Lich Kings and equal them. Against one? Gollum wins.

I should do my math homework now that I think about it

Raiden vs. Meta Knight.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:33 am
Slenderfire wrote:Raiden vs. Meta Knight.

Powerscaling is bad. It is the devil. The most we see Meta Knight destroy is some yellow blocks, which appear to be made of butter. Meanwhile, Raiden's High Frequency Blade can cut through metal designed to survive nuclear wars and Adamantium! What's harder to destroy? Adamantium, or butter? Since Meta Knight can only kill some featless creatures and butter blocks, all the speed in the world's not gonna save him.

Not that he has any decent speed, anyway. What if the galaxy that Meta Knight is flying across in seconds is smaller than a real galaxy? Granted, I have no proof of this, and no basis on which to claim it, but what if? It's a kid's game, after all, so that's totally possible.

The winner is Raiden.

Juri Han vs. Morrigan Aensland
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:00 am
Iron Joe wrote:
Slenderfire wrote:Raiden vs. Meta Knight.

Powerscaling is bad. It is the devil. The most we see Meta Knight destroy is some yellow blocks, which appear to be made of butter. Meanwhile, Raiden's High Frequency Blade can cut through metal designed to survive nuclear wars and Adamantium! What's harder to destroy? Adamantium, or butter? Since Meta Knight can only kill some featless creatures and butter blocks, all the speed in the world's not gonna save him.

Not that he has any decent speed, anyway. What if the galaxy that Meta Knight is flying across in seconds is smaller than a real galaxy? Granted, I have no proof of this, and no basis on which to claim it, but what if? It's a kid's game, after all, so that's totally possible.

The winner is Raiden.

Juri Han vs. Morrigan Aensland

Morrigan is ridiculously more powerful than Juri, this is true, she makes the speed of light her bitch and can wipe out planets without even using her full power.

HOWEVER

Despite being capable of these things, Morrigan would instead go for some Juri Yuri. This is less about who would win in a fight, and more could Juri outlast Morrigan in bed when she was inevitably seduced, and thus keep her soul, and assinate Morrigan. And her limitless Stamina with the Feng Sui engine and natural flexibility, as well as the fact she'd totally be dom to Morrigans sub, means she could tire out Morrigan faster than her body could recover.

Looks like Morrigan couldn't Han-dle the Juri booty.

The best Waifu is Juri

(this got weird)

Beerus vs Octodad.

"COME FORTH MY MONSTER SERVANTS!"

The gangs all here....
Conqueror of the Demon Sword
Conqueror of the Demon Sword
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:37 am
TheMohZone wrote:Morrigan is ridiculously more powerful than Juri, this is true, she makes the speed of light her bitch and can wipe out planets without even using her full power.

HOWEVER

Despite being capable of these things, Morrigan would instead go for some Juri Yuri. This is less about who would win in a fight, and more could Juri outlast Morrigan in bed when she was inevitably seduced, and thus keep her soul, and assinate Morrigan. And her limitless Stamina with the Feng Sui engine and natural flexibility, as well as the fact she'd totally be dom to Morrigans sub, means she could tire out Morrigan faster than her body could recover.

The best Waifu is Juri

(this got weird)

Beerus vs Octodad.

Beerus finds this squishy creature quite funny and decides to spare it. He even feels generous enough to give Octodad a training session. Of course Octodad was worried since he'd never trained before but Beerus reassured him that he wouldn't use anywhere near even 1% of his power. The fight ended with Octodad beaten and bruised however he had learned much from his training. When Beerus came back years later to check up on the silly creature he had once met he notices an immediate difference. Octodad looked much more sinister, tougher and was now green. Apparently training with Beerus for that one fight unlocked Octodad's hidden potential and his hidden potential was much greater than even Gohan who had to have it unlocked both by Guru and the Elder Kai. His hidden potential was so great that he became a god of destruction himself (if Frieza can reach that level with 5 months of training anything's possible :P ). He had become.... Cthulu! Beerus reeled at the site of this monster he had created. Cthulu said this to Beerus: You are but an insect to me now. As I am not just a mere god of destruction. I am an ELDERGOD OF DESTRUCTION. Since you are the one who brought me to this level I shall be merciful and just send you back to your home with a mere casual flick. If you ever try to conquer my domain though... be prepared to die Beerus wakes up covered in blood with Whis standing over him. Whis: did you pick a fight with a more powerful god of destruction again? I had to actually put effort into healing since you were near death and almost went into a coma. Beerus:That Bastard! I will hunt him down to the end of time if that is what it takes my honor must be resto-has nam like flashback to Cthulu's horrifying visage no... I can't face him... i'll just lose again. But I have to be haunted by this defeat and his disgusting face for the rest of my life now.. CURSE HIM!!!!

Bender vs Mechagodzilla
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:59 pm
xenos5 wrote:
TheMohZone wrote:Morrigan is ridiculously more powerful than Juri, this is true, she makes the speed of light her bitch and can wipe out planets without even using her full power.

HOWEVER

The best Waifu is Juri

(this got weird)

Beerus vs Octodad.

Beerus finds this squishy creature quite funny and decides to spare it. He even feels generous enough to give Octodad a training session. Of course Octodad was worried since he'd never trained before but Beerus reassured him that he wouldn't use anywhere near even 1% of his power. The fight ended with Octodad beaten and bruised however he had learned much from his training. When Beerus came back years later to check up on the silly creature he had once met he notices an immediate difference. Octodad looked much more sinister, tougher and was now green. Apparently training with Beerus for that one fight unlocked Octodad's hidden potential and his hidden potential was much greater than even Gohan who had to have it unlocked both by Guru and the Elder Kai. His hidden potential was so great that he became a god of destruction himself (if Frieza can reach that level with 5 months of training anything's possible :P ). He had become.... Cthulu! Beerus reeled at the site of this monster he had created. Cthulu said this to Beerus: You are but an insect to me now. As I am not just a mere god of destruction. I am an ELDERGOD OF DESTRUCTION. Since you are the one who brought me to this level I shall be merciful and just send you back to your home with a mere casual flick. If you ever try to conquer my domain though... be prepared to die Beerus wakes up covered in blood with Whis standing over him. Whis: did you pick a fight with a more powerful god of destruction again? I had to actually put effort into healing since you were near death and almost went into a coma. Beerus:That Bastard! I will hunt him down to the end of time if that is what it takes my honor must be resto-has nam like flashback to Cthulu's horrifying visage no... I can't face him... i'll just lose again. But I have to be haunted by this defeat and his disgusting face for the rest of my life now.. CURSE HIM!!!!

Bender vs Mechagodzilla

With his combat experience as a former girder bender, Bender "Bending Options" Rodriguez rips Mechagodzilla apart and then smokes a dank cigar to celebrate his easy victory.

Jaune Arc vs Hal Jordan
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:49 am
As Jaune tries to defeat Hal, his weapons are pretty much useless against the Green Lantern.

Spoiler
Suddenly, Jaune hears a voice and sees the ghost of Phyrra Nekos. Phyrra's ghost merges with Jaune and unlocks his full potential. Suddenly, Jaune becomes a Super Hunter which scares Hal as he calls for reinforcements from the Green Lantern Corps. However, they prove to be useless to Hal's cause as Jaune wipes the entire Green Lantern Corps out with Hal.

The winner is Jaune Arc.

Darkseid vs. DarkSydePhil
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:35 pm
MasterofAwesomeness wrote:As Jaune tries to defeat Hal, his weapons are pretty much useless against the Green Lantern.

Spoiler
Suddenly, Jaune hears a voice and sees the ghost of Phyrra Nekos. Phyrra's ghost merges with Jaune and unlocks his full potential. Suddenly, Jaune becomes a Super Hunter which scares Hal as he calls for reinforcements from the Green Lantern Corps. However, they prove to be useless to Hal's cause as Jaune wipes the entire Green Lantern Corps out with Hal.

The winner is Jaune Arc.

Darkseid vs. DarkSydePhil

DarkSydePhil rants on how much Darkseid is a bad villain.
Darkseid is now poor, later he gets mugged on the street, and gets killed.

DarkSydePhil wins

Fred Fredburger vs Dante
Good ol' childhood superheroes, always standing up for justice.
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:29 pm
As strong as Dante might be, he simply can't stand up to the amazing prowess from Fred. His power is nearly limitless, and his arsenal is quite devastating. He is the Lord of all Evil, and one of the most dangerous combatants that have ever existed. You could say Fredburger BURGED Dante.

Spider-Man VS Cálico Electrónico

Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil!
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:24 pm
See, Cálico Electrónico is known for taking down monsters far out of his league using electronics he bought at Electronicaweb. He's very resourceful, and that's where he beats Spider-Man. I mean, taking down guys like that with just a few gadgets makes him basically Batman. You don't think Spider-Man can beat Batman, do you? Please.

Super Archie Sonic vs. Baby Mario
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games