SA Mafia XXXVIII: A Conflict of Crowns END - DRAW (Pg. 28)

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:37 am

Story Prologue (BOOK/SHOW SPOILER WARNING):
Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-yPcbfLu0o[/youtube]

Robert Baratheon, King of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, King of the Andals and the First Men, and Lord Protector of the Realm, was dead.

He had died on a hunt, attempting to kill a wild boar while drunk. The boar fought back and he ended up with a tusk in his belly.

At the moment of his death he was meeting with Lord Eddard Stark, who was his best friend and his Hand, his most trusted advisor. Lord Eddard had been about to explain to King Robert that he had discovered something about Robert's children, especially his son Joffrey; that his children were illegitimate heirs to the Iron Throne, the product of an incestuous relationship between Queen Cersei Lannister and her brother Jaime. However, Lord Eddard could not get the information out before King Robert dictated his last letter to Eddard, to proclaim that Joffrey would succeed him.

After Robert's death, Eddard, armed with his knowledge and Robert's letter, altered the letter to pass the succession to Lord Stannis Baratheon, Robert's brother and by the laws of succession the true heir to the Iron Throne. He then sent a raven to Dragonstone, Stannis' keep, and prepared with Lord Varys, the Master of Whisperers, and Petyr Baelish, the Master of Coin, to have them protect him and assist in making sure Stannis took the throne.

However, he was betrayed. The Starks had already been on bad terms with the Lannisters due to Eddard's investigation of the issue, and when he went to confront Queen Cersei and Prince Joffrey, he found that the guards he had thought would be loyal to the law had been bought by the Lannisters. Cersei and Joffrey had him arrested and held for treason. All Stark troops and servants in King's Landing were hunted down and killed. Sansa Stark, Eddard's eldest daughter, was held as a hostage. Eddard's other daughter Arya disappeared, with no clue as to her whereabouts. House Lannister now had full control over the Iron Throne, and Joffrey was crowned King.

When Catelyn and Robb Stark, Lord Eddard's wife and eldest son, heard of this, Robb called the Stark bannermen and marched from Winterfell, the Stark castle, to Catelyn's childhood home of Riverrun. There they plotted their next move, which hinged on whether Lord Eddard was allowed to live. If he was not, Robb would go into open rebellion against the crown to break the North away from the Iron Throne's influence.

Then the seven hells broke loose.

Player List:
1. XaviorTheSavior
2. Aristophanes
3. HonorableBard
4. Metalcyanide
5. BKG
6. Demonus Requiem
7. Firehazard51
8. Blazerxz (replaced Mashfan81)
9. Leviwulf (replaced m3sach)
10. waluigi
11. Wildman93
12. Fox

Important Links:
ISO
DAY 1
NIGHT 1
DAY 2
NIGHT 2
DAY 3
NIGHT 3
DAY 4
END

Afterlife QT
Scum Chat

Vote Counts:
Day 1: 1.1, 1.2, 1.LYNCH
Day 2: 2.1, 2.LYNCH
Day 3: 3.1, 3.LYNCH

Replacements:
Last edited by Grangle on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:15 am, edited 23 times in total.
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:05 am
Rules

General Gameplay and Etiquette:
Spoiler
1. All rules are valid from the start of sign-ups to the end of the game. All players are welcome to post questions regarding these rules in the thread or PM them to the mod (Grangle) at any time and they will be answered ASAP.

2. That said, do not answer such questions for the mod when they are posted. The mod's word is final.

3. You may not quote any PM the mod sends to you. Paraphrasing of such PMs (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.

4. Players may not discuss this game outside the game thread or the Afterlife Quicktopic. Should a Void ever return, the Void may be used to discuss generalities of the game but cannot be used to reveal vital game information.

5. All actions must be reported to the mod during the day or night cycle in which the player wishes it to be used. Early or late action PMs will be ignored.

6. Trolling, insults, and generally being a pain to the mod or to any player will not be tolerated upon penalty of modkill.

7. Players must post at least once every 24 hours to avoid a prod. Prods will be issued once the story post for that particular cycle goes up. Players are allowed one prod before the mod will automatically seek out a substitute player. Players who are prodded twice or sub out will be allowed access to the Afterlife Quicktopic.

8. You can edit posts, as long as original post is spoiler tagged.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:
Spoiler
1. All voting will be public and the mod will do his best to keep vote counts up to date. Because I would like to finish this game before August if at all possible and due to the unique scheduling situation noted below, day cycles will be 48 hours and night cycles will be 24 hours. All lynch votes and actions during a day cycle and all night actions will be due at 8 PM CST on the last day of the cycle.

2. Please submit votes as: Vote: PlayerName in the thread. Votes will NOT be counted if they are not bold or underlined! Obvious abbreviations or nicknames will be counted so long as they are unambiguous.

3. Players may change their votes with or without an Unvote before the change. The latest vote and ONLY the latest vote per player will count.

4. You may Vote: No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a lynch.

5. The game will use plurality voting, meaning that the player with the most votes at the end of the day cycle will be lynched. At that time, the game enters the "twilight" phase while the mod prepares a story post. Players may post but can no longer change their votes during this time. Players with day cycle actions are also allowed to use their actions during twilight.

6. "Dead" players will be allowed one post in italics not containing any game content within the game thread. They are then no longer allowed to post in the thread and may join the Afterlife Quicktopic.

7. Night talk will not be allowed in this game. Anyone posting in the thread during the night phase will be mod-killed.

8. A tied vote at the end of a day cycle will result in a no-lynch and the game will proceed to the night cycle.

Mechanics/Miscellaneous:
Spoiler
1. This game will begin with Day 1.

2. There will be a limit of 20 players in this round, on a first-come, first-serve basis. Players after 20 and those who request it will be added to the Replacements list.

3. The factions and roles are as follows:

Factions

The Town is House Lannister, looking to unite Westeros under its rule and end the rebellion of the North before it gets out of hand. They win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
The Mafia is House Stark, fighting for vengeance for Lord Eddard and the independence of the North from King's Landing. The mafia wins when their numbers reach enough to take control of the game.

Specifics of Roles are not going to be public, though flavor for the town roles is the following:
Joffrey "Baratheon"
Jaime Lannister
Lord Varys
Cersei Lannister
All other town players are Vanilla Town.

4. No clues will be given to any player's identity.

5. The moderator will never lie to you. All information you are disclosed is true. That said, PLEASE ASK if you need clarification about anything. To assume makes an ass of you and me.

6. Hydras will be allowed, and of course if you would like to play as a hydra please consult the Commission and follow the proper rules on that.

7. "Dead" players and anyone NOT in the replacement list will have access to the Afterlife Quicktopic. PM me if you would like it once the game starts and you are sure you will not be participating.

8. Remember, in the game of thrones, you win or you die.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:21 am
/in
I know nothing about Game of Thrones aside from the fact that characters constantly die, so a Mafia round based on it seems fitting.
I'm XaviortheSavior, and this is my favorite forum on the Citadel!
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:20 am
Lol GoT Mafia is so perfect.

Have fun writing the story George R R Grangle!

/in
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:07 am
Oh, you know I'm gonna have fun with this story, most definitely. Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones has been an obsession of mine for a while, so I'm very excited to be the mod for this round.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:01 pm
/in So if this is game of thrones then I'm going to pray to r'hllor during the night phases.
"Light our fire and protect us from the dark, blah, blah, light our way and keep us toasty warm, the night is full of terrors, save us from the scary thing, and blah blah blah some more.”
– Tyrion
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:38 am
/in Maybe I won't get played this time *cough HonorableBard cough*
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:12 pm
Metalcyanide wrote:/in Maybe I won't get played this time *cough HonorableBard cough*

If the town is going to be filled with Lannister, you should expect to be played, as well as bribed.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:56 pm
HonorableBard wrote:
Metalcyanide wrote:/in Maybe I won't get played this time *cough HonorableBard cough*

If the town is going to be filled with Lannister, you should expect to be played, as well as bribed.

Ya well I don't know what a Lannister is soooooooooooo, I don't have a comeback. Hey look winter is coming * Metal runs away from conversation*
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:04 pm
Metalcyanide wrote:
HonorableBard wrote:

Ya well I don't know what a Lannister is soooooooooooo, I don't have a comeback. Hey look winter is coming * Metal runs away from conversation*

They are a bunch of rich white people who really want to stay in power. Except for Tyrion the imp. He is a badass.
Next

Return to g1 Forum Games