SA Mafia XXXVIII: A Conflict of Crowns END - DRAW (Pg. 28)

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:08 pm
So it seems everyone agress that the cop role wouldn't be modified to not see the SK so UNVOTE: Leviwolf

Fire seems to have a better agrument than Wild from what I'm reading
Demonus still is voting for Fire based on gut but after several days (real world) of this I think there is more.

As it stands:
FireHazard51(2) - Wildman93, Demonus Requim
Wildman93(2) - FireHazard51, Blazerxz

Based on Fire's claim and how it was worded I feel safe saying he is town.
So we got Demonus, FireHazard51, Leviwolf, and Myself as town
This leaves Wilman93 and Blazerxz as the last possible scum and noone seems to be talking about Blazerxz as a possiblitiy. Was he ever cleared in anyway?
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:30 pm
Alright, I guess I'll accept that Fire is town *Grumbles At Being Wrong*

Unvote: Fire and Vote: Wild

Fedaykin wrote:I'm pretty sure, that whoever the MB is, they are having a good time enjoying this mess.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:57 pm
So yeah..... town won, and i mean right now. Sent grangle a pm to modkill me. I mean i could go up against fires logic all i want, but that claim sealed my fate. Honestly thats all he needed.... and maybe could have not called me a SOB when i was just playing to wincon but whateves. I didnt get a safeclaim so im out if moves. Up until that gamebreaking move i was having a shitload of fun, even when waluigi said he blocked me. I still felt like i could find a way around that, but i cant refute claimed vt flavor if everyone else has it. Other than that town and scum were awesome this game. I just think flavor broke the setup quite a bit. But im not too discouraged and plan to kick ass next round. GG y'all
P.S. you guys were in lylo.... i was soooo close it hurts
Spoiler
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:38 am
I was right on the first day. Don't accept apples if wild is the one one offering. Take that you evil step mother/ witch.
PS Metal.... that was the advice you should have listened to.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:42 am
HonorableBard wrote:I was right on the first day. Don't accept apples if wild is the one one offering. Take that you evil step mother/ witch.

Lol being right doesnt make you any less of a ghost XD
Spoiler
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:03 am
Wildman93 wrote:
HonorableBard wrote:I was right on the first day. Don't accept apples if wild is the one one offering. Take that you evil step mother/ witch.

Lol being right doesnt make you any less of a ghost XD

I was even right about you being an evil queen, Daenerys, and you offering things, your second ability. My comment was more accurate than I ever could've imagined. I was just making a joke that turned out to be a perfect analogy of what you were. Dead or not I deserve some credit.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:20 am
I'm finally on the winning team woooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Record: 1-2
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:45 am
Metalcyanide wrote:I'm finally on the winning team woooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Record: 1-2

I'm 2-1. I'm officially better than you :D although as far as life to death we're tied 2-1
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:24 am
Spoiler
Well I WAS waiting on the MODS to respond to a PM I sent him which is FAIRLY important but apparently he has been too busy to get back to me on that so as far as what I have to add is, not much, Firehazard has pretty much said everything I thought while reading through this game.
However I would also like to add that in some versions of mafia, the town jailkeeper has the option to execute their prisoner for the night. It is entirely possible that Cersei executed our man and there is no SK. Or that the town could possibly have a vig so we'd be headed WAY down the wrong road by focusing on trying to nail a SK when it's really just another mafia member we could be looking for.
I'll set things up so I can be here before the lynch tomorrow to discuss anyone who wants to discuss that chance before I throw in my vote.

Edit: I'm retarded and didn't read the last page. Forget everything.
Two posts in and already shitposting
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:26 am
Leaving that there as a reminder to everyone to make sure you're on the last page when posting a reply.
Two posts in and already shitposting
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games