SA Mafia XXXVIII: A Conflict of Crowns END - DRAW (Pg. 28)

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:47 pm
HONORABLEBARD NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't even bury him until he is digested and find the pile he was left in and hire some guys to dig him out because I'm not doing it.

Anyway, we are left with a serial killer whose got theory’s because I’ve got squat right now
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:07 pm
So after some reading, I've decided to follow one of Honorable's theories and Vote:Leviwulf (formerly m3sach.

As I've said I really don't have anything else to go on right now so I feel like this us currently my best play.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:40 pm
Metalcyanide wrote:HONORABLEBARD NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't even bury him until he is digested and find the pile he was left in and hire some guys to dig him out because I'm not doing it.

Anyway, we are left with a serial killer whose got theory’s because I’ve got squat right now

On it
Vote: Firehazard51
Bard made it sound like his cop checks only worked on mafia, but since the game is still on then the tp has to be scum and usually cop covers all scum. So you and levi are least suspect to me. Also Demonus is town because hes proven he has double vote and that seems too op to give scum plus would be weird to give to a killing role. So that leaves fire or blaze. blaze has not said that much but his last post seems a lot better than fire's which ill get into next. Blaze could be playing a low profile game, but his posts have seem pretty logical and nothing sticks out as possible tp behavior.

quote spoiler'd for size
Spoiler
firehazard51 wrote:Man, just because a player has a GUT feeling everyone starts freaking out. I started the wagon on Xavior and on D2 I voted for Waluigi stating he's my biggest scum read. Let's lynch his ass and THEN see how scum I look after we've lynched TWO scum.

Vote:Waluigi

Aristo and Wild were getting on my scum list. Aristo was being a good town and poking people but not the poking that sticks your head out to get lynched for doing a town job. Which if a "town" person never does then I think they have something to hide....like they are scum. Course they could be a town PR which makes me hesitate. All and all I was going to wait a round or so to see if they get whacked. Wild is a prim example of a good town player that has a target on the back of their head. If they never get hit then you really start questioning their alliance. But with so many town PR claimed it wouldn't be unexpected for Wild to not be targeted. So this leaves us with a problem. With Waluigi chiming in with his side of the story. I'd say we lynch his ass. And see the flop. If it lines up with what he was saying then Wild should be next. But I have some real issues with how Waluigi is telling his tale. Main problem is the flavor. I've read all of the books. There is no good guy turned bad then good again. Lots of double crossing though in the books. So if anything, in the long run Waluigi isn't good for town. If anything his flavor is Tyrion and THAT character did no good for the Lannisters. If anything he's more Stark leaning but could be twisted into a 3rd party role of a type.

Soooo....lynch Waluigi, see if there is any truth to his story. Then look closely at Wild with Waluigi's story and death turn information.

Most of us were thinking this game only had 3 scum, so just seems odd that Fire's post spends more time defending against accusations against him than on giving reasoning on his vote. And his reason for voting Wal seems pretty flavor heavy. Like he doubted the flavor more than the actual role claim itself. And as we saw Wal's claim on being rb was true, he was just lying about flavor and alignment. He claims wal's flavor claim was more stark than tp. Most people were thinking Wal could be tp, but Fire didnt think so. Just seems like he knows too much about the tp, so much so that its hard to think he could know it as town. I also find it contradictory that he says he cant be scum because of how much hes been right about whos scum, but says its weird im still alive for 'sticking my head out'. I admit I havent pegged scum as well as Fire, but wouldnt scum want to keep people around who are looking in the wrong direction? So If anything the statement about me still living applies better to Fire.

Fire seemed quick to jump on the fact that Wal claimed he blocked me n1. I mean who knows if he did, hes scum after all and claimed no action n2... yeah, right. Maybe he blocked someone other than me. Then when i flipped town he could at least claim that maybe the tp was jailed instead and town would spend more time looking for tp rather than him. Plus if he did block tp n1 he'd have been able to block him again after my lynch and get the real tp lynched on what would have been this phase. Why would he kill tp last phase when he could get a bit further by lying. i mean as soon as tp went he could of had a target on his back. so keeping tp around would have been a good thing for him.

BUT HEY, ITS JUST A THEORY.... A MAFIA THEORY. THANKS FOR READING (next post will be based on The Completionist.... every other word will be 'BEARS!')

ninja by metal
which one of bard's theories? He really thought one of the guys he got a not guilty on could be the third party?
Spoiler
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:56 pm
HonorableBard wrote:M3sach has been fairly quiet. It could be nothing, but I don't feel safe about quiet people. After the past two games I feel better about leaving Metal around. It's easy to manipulate and/or kill him. :twisted: Seriously though after Waluigi I wouldn't be to upset if we lynch M3sach. I want to give Metal and Blazer the benefit of the doubt, and I don't think I getting Wild lynched would be productive. I doubt a convincing enough argument could be placed.

It was he last theroy before we just went nuts in the game
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:04 am
Well, I'm sticking to my gut vote for the moment Vote: Fire Who knows, he might actually get lynched this time.

Fedaykin wrote:I'm pretty sure, that whoever the MB is, they are having a good time enjoying this mess.
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:11 am
Damn Wild I'd figured you'd be at least sly about being scummy but NOPE. Not but a few post after Waluigi's lynch you go after me HARD. And I guess it makes sense since like you said, there are only so many people left who are not confirmed town. But you got me pegged all wrong and I'm not even slightly shocked by it all. But before I go in why I"m not shock at you pegging me for scum let me first defend my self.

I pegged TWO mafia scum from day one and day two. And you give me grief because I was all over Waluigi because of his flavor possibilities during his role claim? I had him pegged as acting scummy to begin with on day two so no need to talk about why I though he was scum. Time to talk about the possibility of him being a weird role that would flip flop on being town and scum. Hence my talking about his flavor and why we should lynch him EVEN if he really was a role that flipped and flopped because it would be designed to hurt town in the end based on the flavor of characters from which he would be named after. But really I was leaning he was lying scum which some other players shine some great light on and I further shined a light on how if he WASN'T lying we'd STILL want him dead. And how did I know there was three mafia left. Well we've already discussed the ratio of town to scum earlier in the game and we concluded that there is a very high likely hood of THREE mafia scum, maybe four. But if there was four then the forth would be SK since usually we have an SK and four mafia AND a SK is overkill on town.

As for me being all over scum yet not getting whack therefore I must be scum point. Bullshit. Sure I was on Xavior pretty hard on day one. And on day two Waluigi got a huge push from me. But if I was whacked you guys would look and see who I was going after. I went after TWO people and only two. I wasn't pushing town to talk and work together. I wasn't helping town stop going after bad leads. In short I'd be too much of a threat to Waluigi for him to whack me since ISOing me would have a huge target pointing at Waluigi. And it wasn't like he hadn't been playing scummy this game. If he didn't get lynched the next day, the day after would be a pretty sure thing.

Now on to why I'm not shocked that you are saying I'm SK. Because your scummy as shit, Waluigi has pointed his finger at you in a dieing hope we'd go after SK instead of him first. I had already hinted that I was going to turn my attention to you AFTER Waluigi's death. And let's not forget you already have one confirmed town member who has been voting for me for two days now PURELY on a gut feeling. Biggest threat to you who also is the most easiest to get a mislynch on, not surprised at all that you are going after me you scummy little SOB.

Here's my theory. Waluigi did role block Wild on night one. Not knowing that there was an SK he didn't peg Wild was SK. Come second night he went after the claimed Cop obviously. And low and behold, SK strikes. Waluigi now realizes there is an SK. But why no night one attack. Well three possibilities; forgot to submit actions, limited number of night actions, or was role blocked. With Waluigi getting mass heat come day three he did the most logical scummy thing. Claim town-ish and use his scum powers as proof of his claim. It's always best to have some truth behind a false claim. That bit of some truth was waluigi being a roleblocker and blocked Wild. And having a damn good shot of having found the SK. Now had we trusted Waluigi fully we would of lynched Wild. And his turn of SK would be HUGE in keeping Waluigi alive. Now if Wild turned up town. Waluigi would be dead as shit. So he NEEDED to pin the SK to keep him self alive. Waluigi could of picked anyone as his night one block to claim they were the SK. But he said Wild, why? Because that's who he really picked and who is most likely to be the SK. So let me conclude this elementary deductions for you Watsons.

Wild is quick to dismiss Waluigi's claim of finding SK.
Wild is quick to attack me who he knows will go after him.
Waluigi flips as final mafia scum with Rolebocker powers.
Waluigi tells us who he roleblocked Wild on night one AND there was no SK kill that night.

Vote: Wild

P.S. I'm a Lannister Guard, aka VT, so if I die no biggie. Other VT's should see that I'm not lying when I'm claiming VT. Lets join forces VTs and take it too Wild and secure Westeros for the asshole boy who is King.

**this has been edit once because in hind sight I may of broken a rule**
**this has been edit a second time due to me thinking I STILL might of done what isn't "right" still**
**I just may up being mod killed with all these bending of the rules :? **
Last edited by firehazard51 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PSN: Nipps_the_Bear
3DS: 2466-3151-7359
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:01 pm
Quick little post from me while I'm on break at work (I would wait until later to post but I forgot to post last night, and I want to keep discussion going).

So given that we know Bard is the cop, and I would see it highly unlikely that the cop would be modified to not catch any third parties, given that the game appears to be 1/3 scum (usually it's about 1/4), I think it's safe to assume that Metal and M3sach (Now Levi) are town. Throw in Demonus' claim, and that's 3 people out of 6 total that are clean to me. Now we have Fire's VT claim, complete with flavor. I believe him as I am VT as well, and the flavor Fire provided matches up completely with my flavor.

Which leaves us with Wild. Of everyone left, he's the one I trust the least (Check my post yesterday, I said the same thing then) and as scum he tends to blend in pretty well. So I'm going to Vote: Wild.

I'll be back later after work to comment more on stuff if there's anything to say. Also, Levi should show up.
Final Jaws
Final Jaws
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:11 pm
Looks like I've got some actual inspecting to do. Meant to get caught up yesterday while it was night phase but I was too lazy. Will let you guys know what I think
Also yeah I would've shown up for the last phase but I confirmed I'd play at night, as I usually check in at nights, but it wasn't passed through until the morning and by the time I checked in, the day was already over.
Two posts in and already shitposting
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:37 pm
Oh yeah, I forgot to make my death post!

Go Mafia Go!!! We got this! XD

You should never have messed with the Starks!

With that, I'm out!
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:37 pm
So Firehazard edited the flavor of his role out (probably because it was too close to directly quoting the PM). For the people who weren't here when he claimed, I'll paraphrase it. As a Lannister Guard (VT for whoever didn't catch it), we protect Joffrey and fight against the Stark resistance in and around King's Landing.

That's the gist of the flavor, but the reason I trust Firehazard is due to how specific he was when he claimed. I doubt a scum fakeclaim would have such a specific amount of flavor, and based on Waluigi's claim, I don't think scum even have fakeclaims to begin with. Just a little bit of explanation for people who didn't see Fire's post before the edit.
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games