SA Mafia XXXVII: Survivor Canadian Arctic - Mafia Win Pg. 30

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
User avatar
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 am
Location: Quincy, MA
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:50 am
HonorableBard wrote:I feel like I truly manipulated Metal every single time I could. I mean, no offense, but he really kept doing what I said. I'm glad he voted Fox, it would've been a shame if I had to kill him. Sorry man. Demonus you were great. Fox I honestly had you pegged as dietitian for the longest time, good job. Grangle we thought you were Sk so I had you attacked, instead I got Demonus to kill the Dietitian. Abrams I still don't understand your vote against me, but you were right. Aristo this was fun. Everyone else GG


All I can say is well played. I couldn't get a good read on you and it bite me in the end.
Image
User avatar
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 am
Location: Quincy, MA
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:52 am
Of course I couldn't get a good read on anyone apparently lol
Image
User avatar
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
Posts: 370
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:26 pm
Location: Somewhere in the jungles of California
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:55 am
Metalcyanide wrote:
HonorableBard wrote:I feel like I truly manipulated Metal every single time I could. I mean, no offense, but he really kept doing what I said. I'm glad he voted Fox, it would've been a shame if I had to kill him. Sorry man. Demonus you were great. Fox I honestly had you pegged as dietitian for the longest time, good job. Grangle we thought you were Sk so I had you attacked, instead I got Demonus to kill the Dietitian. Abrams I still don't understand your vote against me, but you were right. Aristo this was fun. Everyone else GG


All I can say is well played. I couldn't get a good read on you and it bite me in the end.

You would've lost at the end no matter what. You were the coin flip that decided who one. And Abrams I didn't kill a single person directly, compared to most people I was straight forward and honest with 2 or 3 lies, and I really only defended myself rather than attack people through the posts. That said I ate human flesh. I suppose there is no honor in cannibalism is there.
Image
User avatar
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 am
Location: Quincy, MA
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:14 am
HonorableBard wrote: I suppose there is no honor in cannibalism is there.


You guys are the only ones alive of course you can say there is honor. No one is around to disagree.
Image
User avatar
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
Posts: 370
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:26 pm
Location: Somewhere in the jungles of California
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:16 am
Metalcyanide wrote:
HonorableBard wrote: I suppose there is no honor in cannibalism is there.


You guys are the only ones alive of course you can say there is honor. No one is around to disagree.

You could, but then we would kill you.
Image
User avatar
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 am
Location: Quincy, MA
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:24 am
HonorableBard wrote:
Metalcyanide wrote:
HonorableBard wrote: I suppose there is no honor in cannibalism is there.


You guys are the only ones alive of course you can say there is honor. No one is around to disagree.

You could, but then we would kill you.


Oh I'm alive!? I just assumed I died when you guys won, or do I still have my shotgun?
Image
User avatar
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
Posts: 370
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:26 pm
Location: Somewhere in the jungles of California
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:25 am
Metalcyanide wrote:


Oh I'm alive!? I just assumed I died when you guys won, or do I still have my shotgun?

We confiscated it, but you got to keep the bullets.
Image
User avatar
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
Posts: 370
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:26 pm
Location: Somewhere in the jungles of California
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:30 am
HonorableBard wrote:
Metalcyanide wrote:


Oh I'm alive!? I just assumed I died when you guys won, or do I still have my shotgun?

We confiscated it, but you got to keep the bullets.

Maybe Its just the fact that I totally used you through out the game, but I feel like we're friends now.
Image
User avatar
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 am
Location: Quincy, MA
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:32 am
HonorableBard wrote:
HonorableBard wrote:
Metalcyanide wrote:


Oh I'm alive!? I just assumed I died when you guys won, or do I still have my shotgun?

We confiscated it, but you got to keep the bullets.

Maybe Its just the fact that I totally used you through out the game, but I feel like we're friends now.


I'm not sure how to take that but I'm still laughing as I type this. But sure why not.
Image
User avatar
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 am
Location: Quincy, MA
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:33 am
HonorableBard wrote:
Metalcyanide wrote:


Oh I'm alive!? I just assumed I died when you guys won, or do I still have my shotgun?

We confiscated it, but you got to keep the bullets.



Also, big mistake I'm a combat engineer you guys are done for. Do you know what I can do with shotgun rounds
Image
PreviousNext

Return to g1 Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests