SA Mafia XXXVII: Survivor Canadian Arctic - Mafia Win Pg. 30

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Story:

Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyb2HYSne3E[/youtube]
You've just departed on the adventure on a lifetime! You've packed your gear, and are ready to take on the harshness of the Canadian Arctic. You know it's not going to be easy, but for a Million Dollars, it's totally worth it! As you arrive, you find it odd that Jeff Probst, the host, hasn't arrived yet. Still, you are excited to see some faces you've watched throughout the years! To be on Baffin Island with such high calibre people is amazing. To beat them would feel even better!

Little do you know, things are about to get a little more treacherous than you ever imagined.

Yep, that's right! Ari is set to host a game!
I had a larger game planned, but, well, I don't think the forums are quite reads for another 20 player setup. So instead, I stole this idea from Ashblade on D2 decided, all by myself, with no outside influence at all, to host a Donner Party game! I think the craziness of the set up will make it a hit here, and it's totally open, so good luck fake claiming! XD

Player List:
1. 2200 -- That's just about how many degrees below 0° Celsius it will feel like.
2. Fox -- Will he survive as well as his Arctic cousin? We'll soon find out!
3. MetalCyanide -- Don't lick him! Your tongue will stick and you'll slowly be poisoned!
4. Grangle -- The Bear Grylls of Minnesota.
5. XaviorTheSavior -- No saviors here...only survivors!
6. HonorableBard -- Will need to grow an honorable beard to survive this cold!
7. Xemnas14 -- Just because there's snow doesn't mean it's Xmas, silly!
---------- Replaced by Abrams X
8. Jomaravar -- Raving mad, but maybe that's why he's here...
9. Demonus Requiem -- Sorry, unlike Lost, no Requiem for a Dream here!
10. Capt Falcon (Blaze/Pyro Hydra) -- These brothers are ready to Falcon Punch the competition away!
11. Leviwulf -- Hungry like a wolf! And made signups in time for once! ;)
12. Woodyman -- Unless they're pines, no woods up here, man!
---------- Replaced by Rionok

Replacements:

1. Lyserg.z -- Or should I say "Iceberg.z"
2. Rionok -- Hopes global warming gets here before the camera crews. -- Replaces Woodyman
3. Abrams X -- He's no Abe Lincoln, so let's see how honest he turns out to be. -- Replaces Xemnas14
4. Mystery Contestant #1 -- Yep, there's always a twist!
5. Mystery Contestant #2 -- I bet you're getting curious now!
6. Mystery Contestant #3 -- That's right! Shit just got real! XD
7. JHawk99i -- Keep your Eagle Eye on the prize!
8. Dragonlord7 -- I guess cold blooded creatures can survive in the arctic!

Alive:
Spoiler
MetalCyanide (Town Roleblocker)
HonorableBard (Mafia Cannibal Goon)
Demonus Requiem (Mafia Cannibal Goon)

Dead:
Spoiler
2200 - VT
Leviwulf - VT
Capt Falcon - VT
Jomaravar - VT
Abrams X - Town Cannibal Vig
Grangle - Town Dietician
XaviorTheSavior - VT
Rionok - VT
Fox - Cannibal Serial Killer

Vote Counts:
Day 1: Dammit E3 Edition| All Hail Nintendo Edition| Decisions, decisions.| Holy Single Votes, Batman!
Day 2: A Cold Wind Cometh| The Weekenders| In Canada, Use the "U"| Tie Votes are my Favourite| He May Ban You for Killing Him. You've Been Warned!| Yay! Everyone Showed Up!
Day 3: *Insert "Frozen" Joke Here*| How Chilling| That's Cold, Man!

Story Posts:
Intro Post
D1 Start| D1 End
D2 Start| D2 End
D3 Start| D3 End
D4 Start| D4 End - Mafia Victory!

Iso Link:
http://forums.screwattack.com/search.php?t=20697&author=Aristophanes
Last edited by Aristophanes on Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 38 times in total.
MexicanAnime wrote:"So, my townness makes me cum?" - Ari 2014
Wildman: I shot Aristo dead
Cheetory: Bitch you just got murder killed.
I play lots of Mafia. This is my Wiki
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:14 pm
Rules

General Gameplay and Etiquette:
Spoiler
1. Read these rules. By asking any questions that can be answered by reading these rules, I will likely point and laugh.

2. Play to win and have fun! I don't know why these are always mutually exclusive in rule setups. Just enjoy and don't be a jerk! Good luck! :)

3. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. This includes information discussed in private chats such as QT's and Skype chats. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.

4. There is to be no personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.

5. If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions. A simple “No Action” PM makes it so I'm not worried you forgot to send me something.

6. As a general rule you should aim to post a few times every 24 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving. I know some of you like to lurk. Don't make a habit of it please. I will prod and mod-kill as necessary.

7. You can edit posts, as long as original post is spoilered.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:
Spoiler
1. This game will have public voting with 3 day deadlines until the start of day 3. From then there will be 2 day deadlines. If a majority is reached early, the hammer will fall and that person will be lynched. If there is no majority by deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched. If there is a tie, the player who has held the lead for votes the longest will be lynched.

2. Please submit votes as: Vote: PlayerName in the thread. Votes will NOT be counted if they are not Bold and/or Underlined! Obvious abbreviations or nicknames will be counted so long as they are unambiguous. They will also not count if they are spoilered. A spoilered vote is a joke vote in the eyes of this Mod.

3. Please submit vote revocations as Unvote: PlayerName or Unvote. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.

4. There is no option to “no lynch” in this set up. If you vote “no lynch” it will be considered an unvote. If no votes are made, a random lynch will occur.

5. Once majority is reached, the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players including the one who was lynched may continue to post during twilight.

6. Once I post your death scene, you are allowed one post with no game related content. Because of the nature of this game, it may not include your alignment unless it has been revealed.

7. You may post from death, but keep it to a minimum. I am not overly worries about a little bit of gif spam, but please remember to respect the other players here.

Mechanics/Miscellaneous:
Spoiler
1. This game will begin with Day 1.

2. All Nights are 24 hours long and the thread will be “locked” during this time period. You may not post after I have declared it locked. After I have declared it open, you may post again. 

3. My target size is 12 players with as many replacements as possible.

4. If you do not post for more than 24 hours during a single lynch day, I will prod you. Failure to post 24 hours after receiving a prod or receiving two prods throughout the game will result in replacement if applicable.

5. This is an open setup. All information on the roles in the game will be posted in the following post. Good luck fakeclaiming, chumps!

6. There are no clues.

7. The moderator will never lie to you. All information you are disclosed is true. However, this post plus your role PM is all I will tell you, not counting clarification per request. As the setup is open, I feel no need to really say much else.

8. Cheating may ban you from future Mafia rounds. Don’t do it.

9. Hydras are accepted in this game. However, you must have permission from the commission, and you must publicly disclose the hydra heads before the game starts.
“What's a Hydra” you ask? See here: http://forums.screwattack.com/viewtopic.php?p=362834#p362834

10. As is shown in the roles, there may not always be a flip with a death. If there isn’t one, check the setup again before asking (and even then I may just shake my head and point to the setup again.)
Last edited by Aristophanes on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
Roles:
Originals (Courtesy of MafiaScum Wiki)
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Donner_Party
Spoiler
Cannibal Mafia Goon
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Cannibal Mafia Goon, along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:
Factional communication: At any time in the game, you may talk with your partner here [QuickTopic link].
Cannibal nightkill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional nightkill. You will receive back either a PM indicating that the target did not die, or a PM containing their role/alignment information, and if they were a Cannibal, the role/alignment of all bodies they possessed when they were killed.
The role/alignment of your night-kill targets is not shared with the town
Win condition:
You win when all other killers are dead and you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Cannibal Serial Killer
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Cannibal Serial Killer.
Abilities:
Cannibal nightkill: Each night phase, you may perform your nightkill. You will receive back either a PM indicating that the target did not die, or a PM containing their role/alignment information, and if they were a Cannibal, the role/alignment of all bodies they possessed when they were killed.
One-shot Night-kill Immunity: The first night you are targeted for a night-kill (even if you're targetted more than once), you will not die. You are not notified that this has occurred.
One-shot Roleblocker Immunity: The first night you are targeted by the Roleblocker, the roleblock on you will fail. You are not notified that this has occurred.
Win condition:
You win when you are the last player alive or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Cannibal Vigilante
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Cannibal Vigilante.
Abilities:
Cannibal nightkill: Each night phase, you may perform your nightkill. You will receive back either a PM indicating that the target did not die, or a PM containing their role/alignment information, and if they were a Cannibal, the role/alignment of all bodies they possessed when they were killed.
Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town-aligned player alive.

Town Dietician
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Dietician.
Abilities:
Each night phase, you may investigate one player by PM'ing the mod. You will receive results in the form of Cannibal, Not Cannibal or No Result.
Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town-aligned player alive.

Town Roleblocker
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Roleblocker.
Abilities:
Each night you may choose to roleblocker a player, which will prevent them from using an action. The only exception to this is if you target the Serial Killer - they will bypass your block the first time this happens.
Win condition:

Vanilla Townie
Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.
Abilities:
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win condition:

Edited roles for flavour purposes:
Spoiler
Cannibal Mafia Goon
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are Kelly Winglesworth/Rudy Boesch, Mafia Cannibal Mafia Goon, along with your partner, [Please don't be Fanboy... (kidding)]. You were runners up to Richard in Season One and bitter about it. Good luck reclaiming your “rightful title”.
Abilities:
Factional communication: At any time in the game, you may talk with your partner here [Nice try guys, no QT link for you! XD].
Cannibal nightkill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional nightkill. You will receive back either a PM indicating that the target did not die, or a PM containing their role/alignment information, and if they were a Cannibal, the role/alignment of all bodies they possessed when they were killed.
Win condition:
You win when all other killers are dead and you control 50% of the town or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Cannibal Serial Killer
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are Richard Hatch, the Serial Killer
After winning the first ever season of Survivor, you're back to stop this madness, and ready to take down any who get in your way.
Abilities:
One-shot Night-kill Immunity: The first night you are targeted for a night-kill (even if you're targetted more than once), you will not die. You are not notified that this has occurred.
One-shot Roleblocker Immunity: The first night you are targeted by the Roleblocker, the roleblock on you will fail. You are not notified that this has occurred.
Win condition:
You win when you are the last player alive or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Town Cannibal Vigilante
Welcome, [Player Name]. You are Chris DaughtryTown's Cannibal Vigilante.
No, not that Chris Daughtry! You won Season 9 and are now fighting for the safety of your fellow abandoned islanders.
Abilities:
Win condition:

Town Dietician
Welcome, [Player Name], you are Ethan ZohnTown Dietician.
Winner of the Third Season, stranded in Africa, you found out what a real man tastes like. You use this knowledge to figure out who is friend, and who is foe.
Abilities:
Each night phase, you may investigate one player by PM'ing the mod. You will receive results in the form of Cannibal, Not Cannibal or No Result.
Win condition:

Town Roleblocker
Welcome, [Player Name], you are Michael Skupin,  Town Roleblocker.
After falling into the fire and being removed from the game, you've made it your mission to get back in and help out, even if it means putting yourself at risk.
Abilities:
Each night you may choose to roleblocker a player, which will prevent them from using an action. The only exception to this is if you target the Serial Killer - they will bypass your block the first time this happens.
Win condition:

Vanilla Townie
Welcome, [Player Name], and Congratulations on being selected as a Survivor ContestantVanilla Town.
Abilities:
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Win condition:
Last edited by Aristophanes on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
****Reserved For Later Use****
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:20 pm
Donner party!? Damn it. Can't play (another one) right now >.< ... but I'll be watching.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:22 pm
Lyserg.Z wrote:Donner party!? Damn it. Can't play (another one) right now >.< ... but I'll be watching.

Dammit Lyserg!

If you get the time while signups are still open, you're welcome to join!
Otherwise, replacements are cool and such :P
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:52 pm
/In

Hopefully I won't be busy by the time this game starts.
Thanks Tay~
Spoiler
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:11 pm
/In
Spoiler
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:16 am
When is this starting? I'm going on vacation thursday-monday and don't want to sign up and not be able to play
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:15 am
Metalcyanide wrote:When is this starting? I'm going on vacation thursday-monday and don't want to sign up and not be able to play

Sunday at the earliest. Monday/Tuesday if we still need people. You should be fine, as D1 is 3 days long.

Hope you have a fun Vaca!
Next

Return to g1 Forum Games