SA Mafia Round XXXVI: Mass Effect Mania *Mafia Wins*

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:05 pm
Prologue:
Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f_CfpCnESA[/youtube]
As you walk by an advertisement screen on the Citadel, it suddenly activates, catching your attention. On the screen is a human with gray hair and a gray beard to match, and a scar across the right side of his face. Before you can begin to wonder who he is, he speaks:
“Greetings, potential recruit. This is Admiral Steven Hackett, commanding officer of the Alliance Navy’s Fifth Fleet. It’s no secret that our victory against the Reapers came at a great cost, and the strength of our forces is greatly diminished. We know that a small remainder of the Reapers’ agents is still out there somewhere, but our forces are spread too thin trying to rebuild our major facilities, and we need more manpower if we’re going to be able to search for them. In short, I want you…” He points a finger directly at you, “to join the Alliance Navy. If you are up to the task, report to Utopia Station in the Exodus Cluster for your first training exercise. I’ll have more information when you get there. Hackett out.” He snaps to attention and raises his right hand to his forehead, the traditional Alliance salute. A musical sting plays as he fades out and the Alliance logo appears on the screen. The video screen then shuts off. You think to yourself: “Joining the Alliance military? Sure, that sounds fun. What could possibly go wrong?”

Rules

General Gameplay and Etiquette:
Spoiler
1. Read these rules. If you ask any question that can be answered by reading these rules, I will make fun of you.
2. Play to win. Play to have fun. Don’t be an asshole.
3. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information of any kind. Doesn’t matter if you made it up. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is a-ok.
4. You may not privately communicate with any other player unless your role specifically allows it.
5. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. You may submit a “No Action” PM to let me know you do not wish to perform your action that Night phase. If I do not receive a PM with your choice by the posted deadline, I will act like you submitted a “No Action” PM.
6. To keep things moving, you should aim for at least one post every 24 hours.
7. You may edit posts, as long as the original post is spoiler tagged.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:
Spoiler
1. This game will have day phases lasting 48 hours. The player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched. In the event of a tie, a no lynch will occur.
2. Please submit votes as Vote: PlayerName in the thread. Votes will not be counted if they are not bold or underlined. Abbreviations and nicknames are acceptable as long as it’s obvious who you’re talking about.
3. If you wish to revoke your vote, post Unvote: PlayerName or Unvote in the thread. You do not have to Unvote before changing your vote.
4. You may Vote: No Lynch – if No Lynch has the most votes when the phase ends, the game will move to Night phase without a lynch.
5. Once the Day phase ends and a lynch outcome has been decided, the game will enter twilight phase until I post a death scene. All players, including the one who was lynched, may post during twilight.
6. Once I post your death scene, you are allowed one post with no game related content (e.g. “Go Town”). Dead players will be provided an afterlife quicktopic to discuss the game.
7. Please keep spam to a minimum. Yes, it’s a shame that the Mafia Void is gone, but please try to restrain yourself.

Mechanics/Miscellaneous
Spoiler
1. The game will begin with Day 1.
2. All Nights are 24 hours long and the thread will be “locked” during this time period. You may not post until the next Day phase. Any player who violates this will be killed off for real, no exceptions.
3. The target player size is 20, with as many replacements as possible.
4. If you do not post for more than 24 hours during a single lynch day, I will prod you. Failure to post 24 hours after receiving a prod or receiving two prods throughout the game will result in replacement or, if none are available, player death.
5. The following is all I will disclose about the factions and roles:
Factions:
Town: Wins when all threats are eliminated.
Mafia: Wins when they match or outnumber the rest of the players (Game will continue if actions can be performed to correct this.)
Third Party: Unknown
Roles:
I’m not telling.
6. No clues.
7. The moderator will never lie to you. He may get some information mixed up, but that's what the co-moderator (Wildman93) is for. However, this plus your role PM is all I will tell you, not counting clarification per request.
8. Cheating may ban you from future Mafia rounds. Seriously, don’t do it.
9. Hydras are accepted in this game. Go through Commission and all that.
10. I will not be handing out the Afterlife quicktopic to anybody but dead players. This is to motivate you guys to sign on as replacements.

Signups are closed.

Player List:
1. Shiznita
2. Abrams X
3. Hellman101
4. Aristophanes
5. Cheetory6
6. Triceratops
7. Blazerxz
8. Rionok
9. Diamond_Tiara
10. Metalcyanide
11. HonorableBard
12. Mashfan81
13. Leviwulf
14. darkhyrulelord
15. Sun-Wukong
16. Demonus Requiem
17. Pyro Bandit
18. JHawk99i

Replacements:
1. Naitokurabu
2. Dragonlord7
3. Woodyman
4. Grangle

Important Links:
ISO: search.php?t=20579&author=XaviortheSavior
Last edited by XaviortheSavior on Wed May 28, 2014 3:07 am, edited 40 times in total.
I'm XaviortheSavior, and this is my favorite forum on the Citadel!
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:20 pm
/in because I wanna be first.
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:33 pm
I'm gonna do a huge favour here:
Code: Select all
http://forums.screwattack.com/search.php?t=20579&author=XaviortheSavior

Add "&keywords=[word]" for more fun~
Spoiler
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:36 pm
Thunderplant wrote:I'm gonna do a huge favour here:
Code: Select all
http://forums.screwattack.com/search.php?t=20579&author=XaviortheSavior

Add "&keywords=[word]" for more fun~

I'll put that in the OP, thank you very much.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:11 pm
/in unless we fill up & someone else wants in and all that, in which case drop me to replacement.
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:19 pm
Abrams X wrote:/in unless we fill up & someone else wants in and all that, in which case drop me to replacement.

Funny you should say that. I was planning to ask a certain person I know irl if he wanted to join this game and was ready to ask people to drop to replacement if it filled up before he accepted. Thanks for volunteering. :P
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:26 pm
Gotta get the word out. Someone go do the mainsite thing.
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:35 pm
Shiznita wrote:Gotta get the word out. Someone go do the mainsite thing.

Xavior and/or Wildman are more then welcome to blog about it unless they want to commission to post it via our Mafia profile (just let me know either way guys; hit me up on my Skype abrams.x)
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:52 pm
Abrams X wrote:
Shiznita wrote:Gotta get the word out. Someone go do the mainsite thing.

Xavior and/or Wildman are more then welcome to blog about it unless they want to commission to post it via our Mafia profile (just let me know either way guys; hit me up on my Skype abrams.x)

I don't do blogs. (Or Skype for that matter) You can do it.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:07 pm
You know what FUCK IT

I'M FUCKING IN
Finn wrote:im gay
Next

Return to g1 Forum Games