SA Mafia XXXV: Reservoir Foxes (Mafia Win)

Play games with the g1s right here on the forums
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:07 pm
Gameplay style: Anonymous
12-20 players
Plurality Voting
Reverse Mafia

***If interested in playing, send me a pm. Do not reply to this post or let be known that you are planning to play or not play.***

“Alrite chuckleheads, listen up.

We’re going to be using aliases on this caper. I do not want any of you using your g1 names. Do not talk about where you are from. Do not talk about past jobs you have been on. If you need to talk about something, talk about what you are going to do with all the money.

Furthermore, if you have certain tells or a certain play-style, do your best to hide it so you don’t give your identity away. Assume anyone who is playing a game of Guess Who is a dirty rat.

I will be assigning aliases and be informing you privately about details when it’s time. Let’s get in, get out, don’t get caught, and we all go home free.”

Rules
General Gameplay and Etiquette:
Spoiler
1. Read these rules. By asking any questions that can be answered by reading these rules, I reserve the right to ridicule you.

2. Play to Win, but try to have fun at the same time.

3. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.

4. There is to be no personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.

5. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.

6. As a general rule you should aim for one post every 24 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.

7. You may edit your posts, but like last round, you have to have the old version in a spoiler and list why you are editing your post.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:
Spoiler
1. This game will have public voting with 2 day time limit. The player with the most votes at the deadline will be lynched. At deadline, if the votes are tied on 2 or more players, a no lynch will occur.

2. Please submit votes as: Vote: PlayerName in the thread. Votes will NOT be counted if they are not bold or underlined! Obvious abbreviations or nicknames will be counted so long as they are unambiguous.

3. Please submit vote revocations as Unvote: PlayerName or Unvote. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.

4. You may Vote: No Lynch to send the game to Night phase without a lynch.

5. Once majority is reached, the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players including the one who was lynched may continue to post during twilight.

6. Once I post your death scene, you are allowed one post with no game related content (e.g. "Go town").

7. Please keep excessive spam during the game to a minimum.

Mechanics/Miscellaneous:
Spoiler
1. This game will begin with Day 1.

2. All Nights are 24 hours long and the thread will be “locked” during this time period. You may not post after I have declared it locked. After I have declared it open, you may post again. I will use a zero-tolerance policy regarding this, resulting in immediate player death.

3. My target size is 12-20 players with replacements as needed.

4. If you do not post for more than 48 hours during a single lynch day, I will prod you. Failure to post 24 hours after receiving a prod or receiving two prods throughout the game will result in replacement if applicable.

5. The following is all I will enclose about the roles and factions

Factions

Majority Team - Crooks: Win when all threats are eliminated
Minority Team – Undercover Cops: Win when they match or outnumber the rest of the players (the game will continue if players can still perform actions to correct this.) Cops may have the chance to bust players if they can figure out their true identities.
Third Party: Unknown

Roles
Unknown

6. There are no clues.

7. Cheating may ban you from future Mafia rounds. Don’t do it.

Gameplay begins Wednesday April 2nd.
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:30 pm
Still looking for a few more players. If interested pm me soon.
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:34 pm
Just finalizing things will be sending out pm's shortly
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:28 pm
Roles out if you don't have a pm, are having trouble, or have any questions pm me ASAP
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:25 pm
Story: http://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com/t2-the-full-story
Game: http://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com/t1 ... me-page-19
Recap: http://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com/t3-round-35-recap
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:33 am
This game was fun to follow. I wish I could've played it... someone should do this anonymous thing sometime again, later c:

Props to mafia for guessing Slingshot correctly, and for actually winning after that suicidal mission that took place on that last cycle.
These Shades are Worth More than your Life
These Shades are Worth More than your Life
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:23 am
It's a shame not everyone revealed their identities, 'cause I at least would've been interested in knowing them. Pretty cool setup though.

Spoiler
Too bad I died so early. I don't think I've ever been killed night 1 before, although I'm pretty sure I've been recruited the first night in a previous game.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:55 am
I'm pretty sure Fox can give us the full rundown. I'm pretty curious myself to know everyone who was playing.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:48 am
Spoiler
Fuschia Fox was definitely Fanboy/Nette hydra
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:00 pm
That was a fun match to read and keep up with.

Spoiler
Too bad that I became a replacement for the original Dandelion so late in the game. If it lasted a few turns longer, that would've been so much better.
PSN: Prince_Blueblood
Steam: Greninja
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hero_of_tempest/

Just let me know that you're from Screwattack.
Next

Return to g1 Forum Games